Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness (86497 Views)

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by eyeview: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is after a 7star wedding at Burj Al Arab(the only 7star hotel in the world). This is where the marriage ends.

Lesson: Invest more in your marriage than your wedding.

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank God for the friends he had if not we would be here reading eulogies now... Tbliz plz let her go, nothing is more sacred than the peace and integrity of your mind

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by wittyoung27(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Since morning na teebillz just dey trend for frontpage....who d baba don epp self....

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Segadem(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=14pt] unbelievable [/size]
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by olisasegun(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who is Chukwuma Ani? Or is this another sensational news from Linda?
Something is definitely wrong with this story.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by ohsars2506: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
I really feel for teebillz
no body is worth dying for
You should have married a reserved woman if you knew that insecurity will always have the better part of u
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by dazzlingd(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
woman...fear them...I've seen powerful men become useless after marriage...I've seen useless men become powerful after marriage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Elerineye01(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Awwwww.... Am so sad for tiwa ooo
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Oceemo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Abi na don jazzy get that baby. see yeye people

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by joshuaidibia(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
I don't care bout him... He's always rude
Such a harsh thing to say,but u are right.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol...person wen wen wan die dai announce am?..yeye fellow
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Sultanchidi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
I don't believe dis story cus it's superstory. So he informed banky and psquare dat he was going 2 d bridge to commit suicide or how did dey know his actual choice of suicide. Hmmmm waiting 4 another version cus dis aunty Linda own get k leg

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by upsun: 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tiwa savage's next song will be like. TEEBLIZ WANA KILL HIMSELF O then DonJazzy will be like EMINADO EMINADO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Diidi(f): 3:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
You ex marriage didn't work, you carry the frustration to Tiwa, she endured it for few years but couldn't. Because she can't continue in your way, you want to take your life.

Story for the gods, people that committed suicide NEVER informed any person. The highest they've done was to pen down the reason for their action and kick the bucket. You are a nothing but a boy. Marriage is for men. There is no hard way a woman should push you and you take suicide as the only way.

#HardTruth.

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Stevekome: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
wow, tot they said his account was hacked, so this is real. angry angry
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by bittertruthz: 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
cyborg07:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/lib-exclusive-how-teebillz-nearly.html

This is called predicament.
Their pikin nor resemble mama neither the papa. Tee-bills should have left the marriage long time if not for savage money and fame.

I remember when savage, donjazzy, and other flew to SA in first class while they left oga tee-bills on economy abi conductor class.
That was the day he suppose to leave the marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Gbadeade(m): 3:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
hw did u know his rude
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Isoni:
The man looked at him and told him to leave...that he was there for a reason. That he was planning to commit suicide and Chukwuma Ani would hear about it later...

Nollywood will be proud of this script writer.

Modified: does everyone have LIBs phone number or she has everyone's number?

Smart observation. Bloggers are very imaginative

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by IamPatriotic(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
If una act finish, make sure you have a perfect title for the movie....attention seeking people, he wants to commit suicide and he was announcing it ...na true.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by watered(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Women sha? Aside bleeping and quenching the urge I see no value for women

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Udofire(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Its worth commiting suicide when the child you believed was yours is another mans own. The child's head resembles don jazzy,eyes resembles 2face and the chick like that of Dr Sid.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by kay29000(m): 3:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wahalaboy:
Eeeerm.. So did he call Banky W and Peter that he was gonna kill himself? How did they get there?

Tee Billz : Hello Peter, please call Banky W. I'm on my way to 3rd mainland bridge to attempt to kill myself now. Please come and save me on time if not my spirit will disturb you o.

LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by TaiKuun(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Merlissa:
Please tell me how this matter dey affect the price of meat in the market

I can't be taking panadol for another person's headache!

I need a date for tonight.. Who's interested
I am, provided that u gonna pay the bills.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by sandraa(f): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
The people viewing this topic as at 3:42pm today pass 10,000 Allah!
Nigerians sha.......

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Mikehell(m): 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
That was also the handwork of hackers that hacked his IG account
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Its time like this that a selfie would have been more than useful buh ...... undecided

You sef,you no well.kikikikiki!
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by shilz(f): 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pic of the car or.....

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Isoni:
The man looked at him and told him to leave...that he was there for a reason. That he was planning to commit suicide and Chukwuma Ani would hear about it later...

Nollywood will be proud of this script writer.

Modified: does everyone have LIBs phone number or she has everyone's number?

Very wonderful script it would be indeed... grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Charly68: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
you are a wicked man.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by christopher123(m): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why would a man commit suicide because of Toto.. Tiwa seff no fine ....

God forbid if I depend on woman
May God never allow me to depend on anybody even a woman for that matter

If tiwa is done with you..pls move on

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by jessykings(f): 3:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Heheheh dis story sha get as e be o. So as busy as Lasgidi is,nobody could take a picture? Hmmmm, I think dis Teebillz guy is just a 'drama king'
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by IYANGBALI: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
If you are fooled by this publicity stunts I refused to be fooled.

Real men wey wan commit suicide no dey talk am out except those that want to be saved in the process. Absolute nonsense. If him wan die make him die now,Tiwa go become widow and her toto will be free for all to fok. Iran oshi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.