Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness (86812 Views)

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by 9ja4live: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is the guy Igbo. Abi na oba curse dey follow am ne? Him voter of PDP
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by SirShymexx: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
brah i was just clowning about tubaba lolzzz. be right back though cuz i wanna pop into asda to go get some cooking oil and fish and bread etc lolz. nigga gotta eats sumn. be back in 30 minutes to smoke yo ass wink

Lool. You just took a bigger L than the nyggah, so stop clowning him and calling him a wimp.

Trust me, it can happen to anyone, especially when you're with a crazy woman. Hence folks always look before they leap and always pray for someone they'll be on the same page with. Folks don't understand how draining mentally/emotionally/psychologically relationships/marriages can be, especially when you think the person is the one and you decide to invest/give ya all - and you feel let down at the end. This is one of the reasons I have been running from relationships for 4 years now.

Just fear women - they can turn anyone out. Once they have you by ya balls, it is over for you, no matter how strong you think you're. Stop mocking the guy and I hope he gets the required help he needs to get through this phase/chapter of his life.

Lol. You eat too much - you need to hit the gym to burn the fat. Gym is also therapeutic...it is the tool I use in dealing with my own demons lol.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by kimacent(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
cyborg07:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/lib-exclusive-how-teebillz-nearly.html
. Tee-billz no wise again oh. Y him no jst colect sniper 4 him house drink or buy 1 frm aboki close to him. He is looking for long way to dead wen he has so many short cut @ his reach.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by korlarworley(m): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
The guy dey madddin, why he cum dey broadcast it before comitin suicide. who he elp sef?
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by lebrotin: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nollywood at its peak...if he wanted to commit suicide, hin for just close eye enter lekki epe expressway or make hin wait for train take off for agege. Eleregbe wey no wan die. By the way,he should have been arrested for attempting to take his own life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Seunjungle(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kpako boy like me can never believe in this kind of story... story for Ajebutters!

Must he seek for people's attention before Jump off bridge.

mumu package lies
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by uzoormah(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
I don't care bout him...
who u EPP?
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by dominicko(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
[i][/i]Thought he said that his account was hacked......., so y proceed to commit suicide? Someone's not telling the truth [b]Thought he said that his account was hacked......., so y proceed to commit suicide? Someone's not telling the truth [/b]Thought he said that his account was hacked......., so y proceed to commit suicide? Someone's not telling the truth
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by hennesseykrane(m): 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Its time like this that a selfie would have been more than useful buh ...... undecided
true sha buh selfie dis kind of time. Don't u tink it would look insane.just saying thou
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Beface(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
tochimas:
the wife might not have anything to do with it,if he is sick then he is sick and she.was not aware . Nigeria should start taking mental sickness serious.its a sickness that can be treated like every other sickness.
In as much as i agreed with you that our mental health should be taken seriously, i want you to note that Teebillz actually complain about his wife and her mother on he's instagram page this morning! So if you should marry both senario you will understand it's a family issue.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by JuanDeDios: 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Isoni:
According to an eye-witness named Chukwuma Ani, who witnessed the incident and was one of the men who pulled Teebillz off the bridge, he told LIB exclusively that around past 9 this morning while driving on the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge, a car hit his own from behind, damaging his car

So in your mind, (1) I didn't read that part, (2) That equals a phone chat.

OK.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Orikinla(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
korlarworley:
The guy dey madddin, why he cum dey broadcast it before comitin suicide. who he elp sef?

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Merlissa:
Please tell me how this matter dey affect the price of meat in the market

I can't be taking panadol for another person's headache!

I need a date for tonight.. Who's interested

Yes am paying!!

I am
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by mcdoweller(m): 11:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
gen2briz:
Hackers again.. Them don hack this guy brain after them hack his Instagram account.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by jojothaiv(m): 12:22am On Apr 29, 2016
bigtt76:
Its time like this that a selfie would have been more than useful buh ...... undecided
You dey mind the idiot.....
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by jojothaiv(m): 12:23am On Apr 29, 2016
grayht:
Ok.. He should have killed himself instead of commiting suicide
Really, I'm looking at life from a one point perspective!!!
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Damtol(m): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2016
You drink ogogoro, you drink jack daniel. High na high. Die na die. U dont need to use 1000 ways to die clip. Just drink sniper codedly

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Odogwuskido(m): 3:10am On Apr 29, 2016
grayht:
Ok.. He should have killed himself instead of commiting suicide
I'd rather die than commit suicide- Patience Jonathan(2014)
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Spidermon: 5:04am On Apr 29, 2016
HERSLEY:
I don't care bout him... He's always rude

Babe, this your positioning na die ooo. How far na?
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by merigold(f): 6:59am On Apr 29, 2016
And where Tiwa for dis mara?
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 29, 2016
JuanDeDios:

What doesn't add up?
if yu want to take ur life, yu don't make a scene.. That's one of them. Lol
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by OsusuMustFlow(f): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
you no well
IYANGBALI:
VickyRotex rokiatu Aminat508 and osusumustflow even tolded me that she have mouth,body and toto odours
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by sukkot: 11:24am On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lool. You just took a bigger L than the nyggah, so stop clowning him and calling him a wimp.

Trust me, it can happen to anyone, especially when you're with a crazy woman. Hence folks always look before they leap and always pray for someone they'll be on the same page with. Folks don't understand how draining mentally/emotionally/psychologically relationships/marriages can be, especially when you think the person is the one and you decide to invest/give ya all - and you feel let down at the end. This is one of the reasons I have been running from relationships for 4 years now.

Just fear women - they can turn anyone out. Once they have you by ya balls, it is over for you, no matter how strong you think you're. Stop mocking the guy and I hope he gets the required help he needs to get through this phase/chapter of his life.

Lol. You eat too much - you need to hit the gym to burn the fat. Gym is also therapeutic...it is the tool I use in dealing with my own demons lol.
lolz am telling ya no woman can have me by the balls. before it depreciates to that level i would have disappeared in the middle of the night into thin air. she will return from work and all my belongings are gone * poof * disappeared into thin air like professor peller. thats my MO. i expect to be treated with respect if i treat you with respect. if i dont treat you with respect then you have the right to treat me like shytttt but so long as i respect you I expect to be respected and if i see you dont respect me - then am gone. thats just how a nigga get down.

proverbs 21 vs 19 Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.

oh yeah i do be getting my eats on lolz. am tryna be diesel so i can knock niggaz out tha box with one blow. one blow hitter quitter grin grin
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by 4nobody4every1: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
lolz am telling ya no woman can have me by the balls. before it depreciates to that level i would have disappeared in the middle of the night into thin air. she will return from work and all my belongings are gone * poof * disappeared into thin air like professor peller. thats my MO. i expect to be treated with respect if i treat you with respect. if i dont treat you with respect then you have the right to treat me like shytttt but so long as i respect you I expect to be respected and if i see you dont respect me - then am gone. thats just how a nigga get down.

proverbs 21 vs 19 Better to live in a desert than with a quarrelsome and nagging wife.

oh yeah i do be getting my eats on lolz. am tryna be diesel so i can knock niggaz out tha box with one blow. one blow hitter quitter grin grin
These girl will have you by the balls, l am sending her to you next week, pick her up at LHR airport cool

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by javispj(m): 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
The guy watches too much telemondo... a major effect of being a stay home dad.. house husband.. fool

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by sukkot: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
These girl will have you by the balls, l am sending her to you next week, pick her up at LHR airport cool
buahahaha nah she definitely not my type. she looks good but i can read her spirit. this one will bring you all kinds of turmoil and trouble. life is too short lolzzz. she dont look like wife material. she is side piece for rich politicians material grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by 4nobody4every1: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha nah she definitely not my type. she looks good but i can read her spirit. this one will bring you all kinds of turmoil and trouble. life is too short lolzzz. she dont look like wife material. she is side piece for rich politicians material grin grin
......Chai, hahahahahahahaha, Lol @ bring you turmoil and trouble grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by sukkot: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
4nobody4every1:
......Chai, hahahahahahahaha, Lol @ bring you turmoil and trouble grin grin
bros na true talk ooo. me i no fit carry load wey pass me lolzzzz. you no she going to be stuck up cuz she think she got it going on. so na future of turmoil and stress be dat na. life too short for that. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Merlissa:
Please tell me how this matter dey affect the price of meat in the market

!!
What part of town you @? Need one too and don't worry, I'll take of the tbills!!
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by JuanDeDios: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chuvin22:
if yu want to take ur life, yu don't make a scene.. That's one of them. Lol
That fact does not go to the credibility of the story. It only suggests (if you ask me, prove) that the man had not made up his mind to really kill himself. He wanted the drama, the attention, that comes with suicide but was quite unprepared to die. I already made a post on this somewhere in this thread.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by HopeAtHand: 6:48am On Apr 30, 2016
SirShymexx:

You sound like someone "living the life", i pray so.

I couldn't agree less with your postings. Anyone who says he's a player is a good as his last game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram / Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.