Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness (86444 Views)

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Cannonleo(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wait their less than 2 years marriage has already collapsed or what abi nah stunt
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by barrysome001: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
These bloggers sha! Making a living at the detriment of people's reputation. I don't believe this lie!
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by olabisi99(f): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
bigtt76:
Its time like this that a selfie would have been more than useful buh ...... undecided
Funny u,selfie at d point of death,wu go take am
bigtt76:
Its time like this that a selfie would have been more than useful buh ...... undecided
bigtt76:
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by vivavik(f): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
At first, I thought twas a joke, the usual Nigerian hackers, but now I can't stop wondering what was going through his mind and what's so wrong, he would rather die. No one is worth dying for except JESUS, accept HIM and find peace even in storms.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by yonzy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Iro pipa nii undecidedIro pipa nii
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by vivavik(f): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
I don't care bout him... He's always rude
no naaa, don't say that. I guess he's always frustrated and sad that's why he's rude, my take.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by hornyman(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
If you kill urself all becos of a woman na several men go Bleep the hell out of the woman on your grave even when u are gone. If ur woman Bleep up, Bleep her up, chase her and find another one. Life goes on.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Jungleluv5: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
cyborg07:

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/lib-exclusive-how-teebillz-nearly.html
Sorry bro Iyawo ta fi ijo fẹ́ ìran ni ó wo lọ Meaning when you marry a lady from a club one day she will go back to the club.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by gsalvatore: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Teebillz is a Pussified wussy...I prefer to read about the origin of cement that read where a full blown ass man try to commit suicide because his wife is not at home.

Doesn't he know she was a celebrity before engaging her...

His rant is true is even more childish...that's Nigerian celebrities are very immature... Always washing their dirty shits stains on the Internet...
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Useless celebrities disgracing themselves in public...does he need to jump from a bridge when there are other means to end his miserable life...is he the only one having issues with his marriage? Does he know the problems many nigerians are facing? But he just decide to come here and talk trash about himself... Is he a saint? He should die if he wants to and lets have peace am sure he will be forgotten after 6 months
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by SirShymexx: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Jarus:

I hadnt checked the name before concluding this writing is Shymmex-esque.

Lol.

I'm just having banter with my big bredrin. grin
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by back2sender: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
grayht:
Ok.. He should have killed himself instead of commiting suicide
Sniper naa 300naira, The thing no Cost for market. The lizards Abeg Use that one kill yourself jor.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I'm just having banter with my big bredrin. grin

You and this your slang.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Orikinla(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Isoni:
The man looked at him and told him to leave...that he was there for a reason. That he was planning to commit suicide and Chukwuma Ani would hear about it later...

Nollywood will be proud of this script writer.

Modified: does everyone have LIBs phone number or she has everyone's number?
I have her private number.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by SirShymexx: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
fuckDmod:

Don't mind dat nigger,d'banj is d only nigger dat got game in nigeria,tuface be dating regular women,d banj be smashing rich women,celebrities nd co.drake is trending noew

Loool.

Don't mind the old head, sukkot. grin

You can tell the nyggah ain't got no game as well. Only nyggahs with no game pops babies everywhere like dog cos they get attached to pums easily and they never remember to wear condoms.

Real nyggahs beat and go, without leaving any paper trail behind. grin
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
hornyman:
If you kill urself all becos of a woman na several men go Bleep the hell out of the woman on your grave even when u are gone. If ur woman Bleep up, Bleep her up, chase her and find another one. Life goes on.
Especially doggie style. grin
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by SirShymexx: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
nigga but kenya moore like 60 years old. so you rate a nigga for shaggin geriatrics ? dayum nigga shocked

Even if she's 100 - she'll forever be one the most coveted chics ever. I think 2pac was the first nyggah to sample her, then Nas after the "Street Dreams" video (she was in that video). Kenya Moore back then (even now to an extent) had it all. The face, skin, body etc.. grin C'mon she represented the US at Miss Universe with her dark skin...that isn't an easy feat

She's like the lower version of Halle Berry but still higher than almost every other chic. Perhaps I'll call her a Vivica Fox-esque type of chic based on the hype around her back in the day.

I'd still beat her in her 70s. grin

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by GBYB: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lies
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Otunbafederatio: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
He is not serious, I don't blame him, it is people dt hold him I blame. When he want to die/commit suicide, must he announce it. In fact he crazy for not accomplish his mission.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by chuckichukwuka(m): 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
This guy was a happy man before he got married women will never change once they enter your house as wife start counting ur days
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by omotee1234(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
India movie 50000 rupee who dis story don epp
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by JuanDeDios: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Isoni:
Apparently the said Chukwuma Ani that narrated the incident to LIB is a celebrity in Kuala Lumpur

I thought you were on about the fact she called Okoye. Where did it say Ani spoke with Linda on phone? Anyway, carry go.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by merjovis(f): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mmmm I really feel bad for this guy after the celebrity marriage in dubai one will think tiwa and her husband are living in paradise people be wise many people go don dey envy them not knowing that the rich also cry, don't ever pray to be like someone else , or don't ever envy someone else because you don't have an idea of what they are really facing inside. It is well with you and Tiwa in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Obynolee(f): 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
I rather kill myself than commit suicide
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Isoni(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
According to an eye-witness named Chukwuma Ani, who witnessed the incident and was one of the men who pulled Teebillz off the bridge, he told LIB exclusively that around past 9 this morning while driving on the Lekki-Ikoyi toll bridge, a car hit his own from behind, damaging his car

JuanDeDios:

I thought you were on about the fact she called Okoye. Where did it say Ani spoke with Linda on phone? Anyway, carry go.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by jamiuazeez(m): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Enitori elee ku a ronu ro bodorun
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by KaBabs1: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
what a bullshit story!!!!
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by dilini(m): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Merlissa:
Please tell me how this matter dey affect the price of meat in the market

I can't be taking panadol for another person's headache!

I need a date for tonight.. Who's interested

Yes am paying!!

How about a date tomorrow? It aint because the bills are on you but because I like ladies who are daring and can the initiative... Are you in Lag?
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by SirShymexx: 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sukkot

You have gone ghost on me, big bredrin. Bring ya nyggah's CV here and let's analyse if he has got game or not cos right now the nyggah looks like a bozo who sees pum and gets too excited to wear condoms, hence he stays popping kids everywhere.

Btw, I just saw that nyggah's wife and she looks goofy with rabbit teeth lol. And that is nyggah you're hyping, no? You are gassed, mate. Looool

You lost points for this one, fam lol.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by lordcardinal(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Instead of buying condoms and preventive drugs,Nigerians do forget that there are anti depression drugs, so bad
I will ask Don jazzy! grin
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by lordcardinal(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Instead of buying condoms and preventive drugs,Nigerians do forget that there are anti depression drugs, so bad
I will ask Don jazzy what really happen! grin
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by sukkot: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:
Sukkot

You have gone ghost on me, big bredrin. Bring ya nyggah's CV here and let's analyse if he has got game or not cos right now the nyggah looks like a bozo who sees pum and gets too excited to wear condoms, hence he stays popping kids everywhere.

Btw, I just saw that nyggah's wife and she looks goofy with rabbit teeth lol. And that is nyggah you're hyping, no? You are gassed, mate. Looool

You lost points for this one, fam lol
brah i was just clowning about tubaba lolzzz. be right back though cuz i wanna pop into asda to go get some cooking oil and fish and bread etc lolz. nigga gotta eats sumn. be back in 30 minutes to smoke yo ass wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.