Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (82000 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Totti9(m): 6:59am On Apr 29, 2016
U go need Lil Wayne teeth to chop dis bread
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Taiwo20(m): 7:06am On Apr 29, 2016
swiffy:
Laf wan kill me oo,wetin u mean ?make d money waste.Abeg my advice is blend d bread 2 a powdered form n do 2 it wotever u wish

blend bread? Nigerians!! Brain too much
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Iprofit: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2016
Hehe Onitsha!!
What do you expect
BTW some people will not like this

But it's the truth
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ranktzy(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2016
On a lighter note, I've noticed over the years when i travel to the east that onitsha bread is always hard especially ofoma bread. I think the people like it that way, else the bakeries would have made some improvement already. Don't ever attempt to eat the bread without fluid, else you'd choke.. Lol
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Codyt(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2016
laribari:

Bros, do not blame shoprite becos they do not own everything you see in their mall o! The management only manage the complex in most case but Na business people (mostly Nigerians) wey be tenant for inside shoprite you go blame.

No be east, dem don do ABA (tokunbo) bread again. grin

Igbo kuenu!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by franklynsunny(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Lolx
U jus made me laugh dis moni...
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by mentro: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2016
;DAm laughing in Swahili...
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Chuksyno(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2016
op sef, u sure sey dis ur experiment no resemble u? because u buy block as bread na hin u go carry stabilizer keep on topam to check weda e go press abi? why u no rejectam 4 there as you notice sey e strong?
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by 2naira50kobo: 8:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Most definitely the funniest thread so far this year... cheesy

johnshagb:
Hahahahaha... Lwkmgrin
Be like say dem fry the bread for vegetable oil.

My funniest thread this year so far.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Ayorella77(m): 8:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Soak and eat
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by HonAdeli(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2016
this one na die oo! abi d stabilizer na ordinary container
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by hob(m): 9:10am On Apr 29, 2016
This bread na Armor truck oooooo
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by somcherry(f): 9:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Old man! Just because of front page, you placed an empty stabilizer on top of the bread.

I just hope you get sued for this.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Crownadex(m): 9:46am On Apr 29, 2016
make sure u get like 5 litters of water b4 u start eatn it bros....

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Odogwuskido:

But the one I bought there dey soft na
u r lucky
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 29, 2016
somcherry:
Old man! Just because of front page, you placed an empty stabilizer on top of the bread.

I just hope you get sued for this.
so that Stablelizer luks empty for ur eyes abi, luk well that's Stablelizer for that red fridge and this is vila what am i doin with empty stab in the Villa if u hv whatsapp i send pics of that stab for u check mi profile I've been on naira land for years thanks don't say what u r not sure reason y i used d stab is if i jst say it u will not understand hw strong d bread is
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by remele2(f): 10:07am On Apr 29, 2016
ifex370:
Kai.. This pipo wan damage pesin yansh..

Pipo wey make am no go gree chop am sef

But shop rite Enugu bread de soft Na undecided
You no hear where him say he buy am.dem don comot am for street now put for shop rite. All na packaging.
So long as na Onisha, Akam apuya
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ackor: 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Hahahaha, kai, no kill me with laughs. Seriously strong like stones.... Lol
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
apisadodo:
hmmmm bread in deed, What of the one wey u almost chop am finish,u no Tell us How that one be
like i said i bought 2 bot r hot n soft then so we chop that one when it still dey hot nxt day bot turned to solid rock bt that one is better than this one
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by NET1(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2016
onitsha peeps have come again.....

.NET
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by jcccccc: 11:47am On Apr 29, 2016
[b]I KNOW THE OP MUST BE FROM IMO STATE. THEY GO DEY WONDER, Y SO MANY GOOD NEWS FROM ANAMBRA DAT THEY HAVE BEEN HATING AND TRYING TO KILL WITH THE PRESS ALL ALONG.
TODAY, IT IS SHOPRITE IN ONITSHA, TOMORROW IT WILL BE WALL MART IN AWKA. AND THEY KEEP ON CRYING. INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR WAYS TO BETTER YOUR LOT, U CONTINUE THINKING OF HOW TO PULL ANOTHER DOWN. GOD SEES YOU, EVEN THOUGH NAIRALANDERS DON’T KNOW YOU.
PLEASE DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE, PHOTOSHOP DOES EVERYTHING, NO BREAD CAN CARRY THAT STABILIZER IN REAL LIFE AND STILL STAND.
ANAMBRA PEOPLE LEARN TO DEFEND YOUR STATE IN THE PRESS AND ONLINE AGAINST THE ENEMIES WITHIN. MIKEL’S REIGN IN NIGERIA AS THE BEST FOOTBALLER FOR ALMOST 10 YRS NOW HAS BEEN RUINED WITH NEGATIVE PUBLICATION FROM PEOPLE OF IMO STATE, BUT IF IT IS THEIR PERSON YOU WILL SEE HOW THEY WILL UPLIFT THE PERSON WITH ALL THE NEWSPAPERS AND ONLINE PLATFORMS IN NIGERIA E.G. EMENIKE AND IHEANACHO.
ANAMBRA, RISE UP LET US DEFEND OURSELVES. THE SUN NEWSPAPERS AND EVEN THE AURHORITY HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY IMO STATE. YOU READ ONLY NEWS THAT FAVOUR IMO STATE IN THE SUN AND THE AUTHORITY NEWSPAPERS WHILE ONLY NEGATIVE NEWS IS WHAT YOU READ ABOUT ANAMBRA IN THE SUN AND THE AUTHORITY.
THIS PICTURE OF THE BREAD HERE IS PHOTOSHOPED BECAUSE THEY HATE TO HEAR THAT INTERNATIONAL FIRMS ARE COMING INTO ANAMBRA SO THEY WANT TO DRIVE DOWN THEIR SALES.
IGBO PEOPLE ARE ENEMIES TO THEMSELVES AND EVERY MARGINALIZATION THEY FACE IN NIGERIA TODAY IS SELF-INFLICTED. SMALL TIME THEY WILL START SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF THEY CAN EVER LOVE THEMSELVES AND LIVE AS ONE.
THE OTHER TIME DOZIE IKEDIFE FROM ANAMBRA GRANTED AN INTERVIEW BASED ON FACTS THE OLD MAN WAS PRIVY TO ABOUT BIAFRA, WITHOUT ANY INTENT TO HARM ANYONE, WE ALL SAW HOW THEY USED ALL MEDIA AND MEANS AVAILABLE TO THEM TO HARASS AN EMINENT OHANEZE CHIEFTAIN A UK-TRAINED SURGEON, EVEN CALLING HIM AN OLD MAN IN THE SUN NEWSPAPERS, AS IF THEY WILL NEVER AGE, AS IF THEIR FATHERS AND MOTHERS ARE NOT OLD, AS IF SOME OF THEM ARE NOT ABOVE 50YRS ALREADY.
AND TOMORROW IKEDIFE AND EZEIFE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT BIAFRA, DRAGGING ANAMBRA INTO AN ORGANIZATION OF IMBECILES THAT HAVE DRIVEN NDIGBO OUT OF THE SCHEME OF THINGS IN NIGERIA POLITICS.
IF NOT FOR EKWEREMADU, IGBOS WILL BE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT IN NIGERIA TODAY BECAUSE OF UWAZURUIKE AND NNAMDI KANU FROM IMO STATE AND ABIA STATE RESPECTIVELY.
IMO STATE STOP HATING ON ANAMBRA. YOU HATE EVERYBODY EVEN OHANEZE NDIGBO. HOW CAN SUCH A TRIBE THAT DOES NOT HAVE LEADERSHIP EVER SURVIVE IN NIGERIA. YOU HATE ANYBODY THAT SUCCEEDS UNLESS IT COMES FROM IMO STATE. . STOP NEGATIVE PUBLICATIONS AGAINST ANAMBRA AND HER PEOPLE UNLESS NDIGBO WILL FACE THE KIND OF INTERNAL WAR THAT IT MAY NEVER RECOVER FROM.
ANAMBRA WISE UP. ANAMBRA WISE UP. ANAMBRA WISE UP.

[/b]
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by jcccccc: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2016
NET1:
onitsha peeps have come again.....

.NET

[b]I KNOW THE OP MUST BE FROM IMO STATE. THEY GO DEY WONDER, Y SO MANY GOOD NEWS FROM ANAMBRA DAT THEY HAVE BEEN HATING AND TRYING TO KILL WITH THE PRESS ALL ALONG.
TODAY, IT IS SHOPRITE IN ONITSHA, TOMORROW IT WILL BE WALL MART IN AWKA. AND THEY KEEP ON CRYING. INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR WAYS TO BETTER YOUR LOT, U CONTINUE THINKING OF HOW TO PULL ANOTHER DOWN. GOD SEES YOU, EVEN THOUGH NAIRALANDERS DON’T KNOW YOU.
PLEASE DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ONLINE, PHOTOSHOP DOES EVERYTHING, NO BREAD CAN CARRY THAT STABILIZER IN REAL LIFE AND STILL STAND.
ANAMBRA PEOPLE LEARN TO DEFEND YOUR STATE IN THE PRESS AND ONLINE AGAINST THE ENEMIES WITHIN. MIKEL’S REIGN IN NIGERIA AS THE BEST FOOTBALLER FOR ALMOST 10 YRS NOW HAS BEEN RUINED WITH NEGATIVE PUBLICATION FROM PEOPLE OF IMO STATE, BUT IF IT IS THEIR PERSON YOU WILL SEE HOW THEY WILL UPLIFT THE PERSON WITH ALL THE NEWSPAPERS AND ONLINE PLATFORMS IN NIGERIA E.G. EMENIKE AND IHEANACHO.
ANAMBRA, RISE UP LET US DEFEND OURSELVES. THE SUN NEWSPAPERS AND EVEN THE AURHORITY HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY IMO STATE. YOU READ ONLY NEWS THAT FAVOUR IMO STATE IN THE SUN AND THE AUTHORITY NEWSPAPERS WHILE ONLY NEGATIVE NEWS IS WHAT YOU READ ABOUT ANAMBRA IN THE SUN AND THE AUTHORITY.
THIS PICTURE OF THE BREAD HERE IS PHOTOSHOPED BECAUSE THEY HATE TO HEAR THAT INTERNATIONAL FIRMS ARE COMING INTO ANAMBRA SO THEY WANT TO DRIVE DOWN THEIR SALES.
IGBO PEOPLE ARE ENEMIES TO THEMSELVES AND EVERY MARGINALIZATION THEY FACE IN NIGERIA TODAY IS SELF-INFLICTED. SMALL TIME THEY WILL START SHOUTING BIAFRA AS IF THEY CAN EVER LOVE THEMSELVES AND LIVE AS ONE.
THE OTHER TIME DOZIE IKEDIFE FROM ANAMBRA GRANTED AN INTERVIEW BASED ON FACTS THE OLD MAN WAS PRIVY TO ABOUT BIAFRA, WITHOUT ANY INTENT TO HARM ANYONE, WE ALL SAW HOW THEY USED ALL MEDIA AND MEANS AVAILABLE TO THEM TO HARASS AN EMINENT OHANEZE CHIEFTAIN A UK-TRAINED SURGEON, EVEN CALLING HIM AN OLD MAN IN THE SUN NEWSPAPERS, AS IF THEY WILL NEVER AGE, AS IF THEIR FATHERS AND MOTHERS ARE NOT OLD, AS IF SOME OF THEM ARE NOT ABOVE 50YRS ALREADY.
AND TOMORROW IKEDIFE AND EZEIFE WILL BE TALKING ABOUT BIAFRA, DRAGGING ANAMBRA INTO AN ORGANIZATION OF IMBECILES THAT HAVE DRIVEN NDIGBO OUT OF THE SCHEME OF THINGS IN NIGERIA POLITICS.
IF NOT FOR EKWEREMADU, IGBOS WILL BE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT IN NIGERIA TODAY BECAUSE OF UWAZURUIKE AND NNAMDI KANU FROM IMO STATE AND ABIA STATE RESPECTIVELY.
IMO STATE STOP HATING ON ANAMBRA. YOU HATE EVERYBODY EVEN OHANEZE NDIGBO. HOW CAN SUCH A TRIBE THAT DOES NOT HAVE LEADERSHIP EVER SURVIVE IN NIGERIA. YOU HATE ANYBODY THAT SUCCEEDS UNLESS IT COMES FROM IMO STATE. . STOP NEGATIVE PUBLICATIONS AGAINST ANAMBRA AND HER PEOPLE UNLESS NDIGBO WILL FACE THE KIND OF INTERNAL WAR THAT IT MAY NEVER RECOVER FROM.
ANAMBRA WISE UP. ANAMBRA WISE UP. ANAMBRA WISE UP.

[/b]

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by bonetalk(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dangote bread
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by alexandraa: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
dtruthis:
On my way to village yesterday I just feel like buy special bread only for me to get the worst,

After it was commissioned by obiano I picked two loaves of bread both or less than expectation I said maybe is because of rush but yesterdays own is speechless, three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin
this one na stone o
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by charlsecy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2016
dtruthis:
three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread
Are you sure the voltage regulator is not empty inside?
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by susiivy: 12:58pm On May 01, 2016
the weight of bread proofs the quality and amount of ingredients used.the heavier the richer.i do buy such.thers nothing wrong wt d bread.so far its nt expired
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Noniiwinnie(f): 12:49pm On May 24, 2016
I cant eat that oh...
IamMissMarvel:
Made specially for Anambra people, with love.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 27, 2016
charlsecy:
Are you sure the voltage regulator is not empty inside?
i don't do shit na am above that
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ORICAEZE(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=Iprofit post=45141581]Hehe
Onitsha!!choprite na there u go diferents poeples mustly girls wen dey com there they 2 dey form.u go girls package take what e no fit buy carry am dey snap picture......i wonder oo

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Iprofit: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=ORICAEZE post=46317115][/quote]I swear no be lie bro
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by bigbigger8(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
No be super bread dem call am? Eat and become strong! u go fear bread share.lol.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by franklynsunny(m): 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oga as an igbo man,did u eat it after discovering it's jus olumo rock?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.