Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (82701 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by chymavis(f): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Did you not check the bread before you bought it, are there no soft ones there?

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Topestbilly(m): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:

I'll pm you. But thanks a lot kiss

Kk.. Wlc.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nickymezor(f): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dat stuff ain't bread o, na rock be dat OP smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Egabs(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
delishpot:
Na stone Dem take bake am?
I no fit shout o okokobioko orooooo guy u need sue them fr this

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Ekowise(m): 8:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hahaha haha haha....... Onitsha is always the land of misery either at Onitsha shop-rite or upper-iweka. Congratulations man. That's a gift at least the bread will last you through your stay at the village since it's big and strong, even reliable.
Kpele o.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by geraldhumphrey(m): 8:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
this d result wen u mix sand nd cement

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by deavicky(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
I can not stop laffin. Someone told me, shoprite will soon start selling fake things as they had found there way to onitsha.little did I know it will happen like this .enjoy ur bread. I'm sure this bread will not obey the law that says do not deep ur bread into tea.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Sylverbox(m): 8:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
johnshagb:
Hahahahaha... Lwkmgrin
Be like say dem fry the bread for vegetable oil.

My funniest thread this year so far.
That is ehnnnnn. I am still laughing oh. Every comment is a hit back to back. I swear Nigerians are all clowns!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by fortune1968: 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Specially made for ipob.They deserve bad bread .

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Taiwo20(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
you troway am abi you chop am
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by macaranta(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol Endtime bread,tensile strength/compressive strength toh bad
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by NaijaCuzin: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
I trust OP must be an Igbo man
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
chymavis:
Did you not check the bread before you bought it, are there no soft ones there?
if u c hw i struggle to get dis too u wil mercy for me i was thirty fourth in number
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by swiffy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
delishpot:
Na stone Dem take bake am?
LOL I laugh scatter,no b small tin.u wan try stone bread ( uncompresable bread)

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by habsydiamond(m): 9:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Check the ingredients maybe u will see Cement there.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by swiffy(f): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Taiwo20:
you troway am abi you chop am
Laf wan kill me oo,wetin u mean ?make d money waste.Abeg my advice is blend d bread 2 a powdered form n do 2 it wotever u wish

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Antina(f): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
On my way to village yesterday I just feel like buy special bread only for me to get the worst,

After it was commissioned by obiano I picked two loaves of bread both or less than expectation I said maybe is because of rush but yesterdays own is speechless, three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin
That supposed to be a bread from Akwa ibom.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by obinnashady(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
bros I no know oh! this one tire me oh! grin
Oga shoprite dey onitsha ni?
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why did you not feel the bread before buying it? Na form you they do for there because you wan act posh. If na local market, you for smell am join. Enjoy the bread make your money no waste.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
starpon1:
nafdac reali need to check on those item sold @ onitsha shoprite. I regret going there after buying hollandia yugort and snacks, the sunday for final promo. Only to get home and find out that the snacks was chaff the yogurt was watery and do not even taste like yogurt.

Sperm tinz in your mouth yo grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is more like satan's failed attempt turning stone to bread. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
This na real akpu grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Awoofawo(m): 9:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
starpon1:
nafdac reali need to check on those item sold @ onitsha shoprite. I regret going there after buying hollandia yugort and snacks, the sunday for final promo. Only to get home and find out that the snacks was chaff the yogurt was watery and do not even taste like yogurt.

Made on Aba son full the place, hahahahaha! grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by bayinq25(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
On my way to village yesterday I just feel like buy special bread only for me to get the worst,

After it was commissioned by obiano I picked two loaves of bread both or less than expectation I said maybe is because of rush but yesterdays own is speechless, three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin
abeg gimme the bread,I won use am lay foundation for my new house for lekki.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is the latest product from dangote.... it should be called dangote bread. Lol.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
The bread is for weightlifters. Beautiful.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by stevebond007(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
janellemonae:

Na wa for u o! Have u never been to shoprite? They bake their bread daily in the kitchen and its always very soft and sometimes hot. People queue to buy bread in most of their outlets.

Clearly onitsha shoprite staff are keeping their bread on the shelf for days either due to incompetence or they probably have very low patronage.

You just might be on the right side.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Udofire(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
This one no b bread, na bat for tennis ball. Na dis kind bread IZAKABA boys dey call ODESHI.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by manee2(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
PhotoChOP
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
dominique:
Talk about sheer wickedness. just because of the money you want to make, you produce something potentially dangerous to consumers. Whichever bakery producing such bread deserves to be shutdown by NAFDAC.

NAFDAC died the very day Dora Akuyinli left that agency.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by grade: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is serious
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by nurez(m): 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Concrete bread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.