Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (81932 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Cmanforall: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
dominique:
Talk about sheer wickedness. just because of the money you want to make, you produce something potentially dangerous to consumers. Whichever bakery producing such bread deserves to be shutdown by NAFDAC.

That it is hard does not mean dangerous. This is as a result of poor mixture (water, especially) during baking...
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
delishpot:

Na wa o. People get to mind wetin Dem Dey buy chop these days o.
na because of enugu own I go buy this solid rock

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Edgarated(m): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe grin. use hammer break am
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by sillyNLmods: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
delishpot:

Even Julius Berger never produce such heavy duty concrete before. Abeg, make that bakery close down and concentrate on road construction or building construction. 10 of those bread go carry one dangote trailer.
When somebody chop that one finish come talk say him "feel heavy" make person no doubt am o grin
grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Kimoni: 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
On my way to village yesterday I just ;Dfeel like buy special bread only for me to get the worst,

After it was commissioned by obiano I picked two loaves of bread both or less than expectation I said maybe is because of rush but yesterdays own is speechless, three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by aluko360(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
delishpot:
Na stone Dem take bake am?

Nah concrete mixer dem take mix the flour

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by pee777(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
Recaption the title to:
"Bread of life selling in Onitsha shopprite"
He who eats it shall never go hungry again.

4 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by adimsmt: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
delishpot:
Na stone Dem take bake am?

What type of bread? You all should know that some bread are bake for different purposes. But check the expiration date if its not expired just know nothing is wrong with it.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by callmetex: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
this one na dangote cement made oh..
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by mysticgal(f): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Topestbilly:

You don't hv campaign manager?
Everyone is my campaign manager or you want to be a special one? Anyways

Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense, vote mysticgal
Vote simplicity, sincerity and singularity. Vote Mysticgal

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by EzePromoe: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Topestbilly:

You don't hv campaign manager?
Join her campaign team na. PM me, she needs you.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by colosa: 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
U sure say dat one na bread or brick
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by vickodedon(m): 7:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
E be lyk village pple don join
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by stevebond007(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
What do you expected from bread that must have been imported,
And on the road or ship for more than a day, and obviously more than 2 days on the shop's shelf
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:
Jess, op did you eat the bread finally shocked
eat wetin u wan kill person? Bread wey I dey shame to give person na im I go come eat? grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by vickodedon(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:

Everyone is my campaign manager or you want to be a special one? Anyways

Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense, vote mysticgal
Vote simplicity, s incerity and singularity. Vote Mysticgal
send me your coolpin b4 I vote
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by yinkuschua(m): 7:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bros na cemment you buy ooh... Just enjoy am with cold water...lolz
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by udy4real(m): 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
laribari:

Bros, do not blame shoprite becos they do not own everything you see in their mall o! The management only manage the complex in most case but Na business people (mostly Nigerians) wey be tenant for inside shoprite you go blame.

No be east, dem don do ABA (tokunbo) bread again. grin

Igbo kuenu!

What planet did u come out from,don't u know dats shoprites bread,where did tenant come into this?

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by jzdoberman: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
]This bread na chief corner stone grin[/quote]

grin grin grin guy wetin nau?
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:
Jess, op did you eat the bread finally shocked
eat wetin u wan kil person? Bread wey I dey shame to give person na im I go come eat? grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by devour129: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Akpu ndu

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Davland(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by wink2015(m): 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
On my way to village yesterday I just feel like buy special bread only for me to get the worst,

After it was commissioned by obiano I picked two loaves of bread both or less than expectation I said maybe is because of rush but yesterdays own is speechless, three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin

Most Nigerian enjoy shoprite bread when it is freshly baked and mostly hot ie that fewer hours after baked. Maybe you kept the bread to the next day.

By the way competitors are not happy that shoprite is taking their bread business from them.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
sighs
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by dandollaz: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is the kind of bread u will find in benin rep or cote d ivory.strong n reliable like stone

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Sanchase: 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Before you chop dis one, just say your last prayer.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
When you're eating this bread, you'll be signing,
1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me, let me hide myself in thee; let the water and the bread, from thy wounded side which flowed, be of sin the double cure; save from wrath and make me pure.

6 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by dominique(f): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cmanforall:

That it is hard does not mean dangerous. This is as a result of poor mixture (water, especially) during baking...

Something like this can cause indigestion, constipation and a lot of discomfort. Even if they was some error in mixing the dough, they should have discarded it and make something more consumable. All the bakery is interested in is the profit they'll make
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by IykeWest: 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
TPAND:
Na bricklayer edition you buy? undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Very funny
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by gemale(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Shey op no get eye when im carry hand select bread wey hard pass olumo rock? because no b dem dey take hand gv u. U go select d goods u wnt 4rm d shelf dem put am. if i b u, i no go throw am away o, i go kuku soak am inside veg oil chop am. Make my #310/ loaf enta dustbin? God forbid bad tin.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Brugo(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm Igbo bread. Fear them.

Their fufu na stone.

Their jollof (jellof) rice is never fully cooked.

Don't waste your time eating meat there cos you can't chew it.

Now, bread... Bread like concrete. I hail you people. Your stomach na grinder.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by frainc(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lacomus:
This bread na chief corner stone grin
grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.