Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (81975 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by moruffseun: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin DAT is what we need in Nigeria now.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by gebest: 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
This one na bread of life grin
If u chop am u no go need another
bread of life ke? If u chop dis one no more toilet for u.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by gohzieh(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
TPAND:
Na bricklayer edition you buy? undecided

Hahjaha. Wetin you think go that side! Indeed bricklayer edition

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
stevebond007:
What do you expected from bread that must have been imported,
And on the road or ship for more than a day, and obviously more than 2 days on the shop's shelf
u don't understand we waited for d bread to be read it is hot then .I can't buy it if to was like this
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by SEYIOKE: 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Den force u buy am. Wetin!
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Lovexme(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
I wonder how Jesus would have been able to break such bread if it were what he used for the last supper.

This one na Bromate-free bread too, abi? lol

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by freecocoa(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
I bought it inside shop right it was hot then
like for real? grin grin

This is serious.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Jaygrl(f): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
delishpot:

Even Julius Berger never produce such heavy duty concrete before. Abeg, make that bakery close down and concentrate on road construction or building construction. 10 of those bread go carry one dangote trailer.
When somebody chop that one finish come talk say him "feel heavy" make person no doubt am o grin
This got me really laughing.... Chai! You are very bad oooo

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ritahot(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
bros I no know oh! this one tire me oh! grin

Why u no go knw, no be buy the bread? Mtcheww!
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Splinz:
grin grin grin.... But I've been buying that same bread here in Jakande shoprite, Lagos. Never experience this your own ooo
onitsha own is different enugu is ok
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Orikinla(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na Akpu bread. grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
On my way to village yesterday I just feel like buy special bread only for me to get the worst,

After it was commissioned by obiano I picked two loaves of bread both or less than expectation I said maybe is because of rush but yesterdays own is speechless, three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin
Must you buy at shoprite? You dont know of Ejidike ,Oou lady:s or Our daily bread?, after Benin (sic Rimas Bread) Onitsha comes second in making quality bread.
How are we to believe that the stabilizer you use as weight measure still have its internal components?

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
TPAND:
Na bricklayer edition you buy? undecided
hahahahaha lmao cheesy Na indeed bricklayer edition cheesy
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by oblo(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na Dangote 3x cement shoprite take dey bake dem bread ne? #bread wen dey gym# grin grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by megawax8: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
mehnnn..... I don't think i've laughed this much in a long long while.

Op, abeg, just try this for me. Attempt driving over it. The thing fit go carry motor o.

Or better still, climb on it.

*Can't stop laughing*

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by carinmom(f): 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
delishpot:

Even Julius Berger never produce such heavy duty concrete before. Abeg, make that bakery close down and concentrate on road construction or building construction. 10 of those bread go carry one dangote trailer.
When somebody chop that one finish come talk say him "feel heavy" make person no doubt am o grin

You fit kill pesin with laughter grin grin grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
ritahot:

Why u no go knw, no be buy the bread? Mtcheww!
de bread was hot n soft then d nxt day na different story
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Ajewealth123(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
starpon1:
nafdac reali need to check on those item sold @ onitsha shoprite. I regret going there after buying hollandia yugort and snacks, the sunday for final promo. Only to get home and find out that the snacks was chaff the yogurt was watery and do not even taste like yogurt.
anything produced or taken to east go get replicate.aba made,very soon dem go replicate the shoprite self,cos have been buying shoprite bread here in Lagos but have never come across this type of stone

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by DONOCHAS(m): 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
knife go fit cut this tin Abeg go carry saw

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Ajewealth123(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
mrlaw93:
This one nah bread abi Dangote cement.. grin
dangote 6x6
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
stevebond007:
What do you expected from bread that must have been imported,
And on the road or ship for more than a day, and obviously more than 2 days on the shop's shelf

Na wa for u o! Have u never been to shoprite? They bake their bread daily in the kitchen and its always very soft and sometimes hot. People queue to buy bread in most of their outlets.

Clearly onitsha shoprite staff are keeping their bread on the shelf for days either due to incompetence or they probably have very low patronage.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
You see your life,you go buy bread no read label.this one na bread from france,next time ask the lady for counter for agege bread.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Jolumania432(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy Lmao hahahaha
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by fisqo2mm(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
They won make una belle full ni si blame them,na d nation crisis cause ham
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Ajorosun: 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Vision4God:
Hehehe... ..... stone.
Shoprite come defend ds!!

Bro no be shoprite fault. Na dat kind bread Igbo dey like... I remember those days our tenant uncle Christian. Buy me bread the one wey strong well-well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
indigene:

Must you buy at shoprite? You dont know of Ejidike ,Oou lady:s or Our daily bread?, after Benin (sic Rimas Bread) Onitsha comes second in making quality bread.
How are we to believe that the stabilizer you use as weight measure still have its internal components?
check my profile am not a kid , so i will pieces my stablelizer in d village Cary it back to town, pay money to fix it back then carry it bak villa abi
beside am in onitsha not lagos
waitn i go com gain inside?

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Rilwayne001: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
this one na Ajaokuta bread grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Topestbilly(m): 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
mysticgal:

Everyone is my campaign manager or you want to be a special one? Anyways

Vote Mystically, vote mysticsense, vote mysticgal
Vote simplicity, sincerity and singularity. Vote Mysticgal

Kk... will join ur campaign team... so how will it go?

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ritahot(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
de bread was hot n soft then d nxt day na different story

U see ur life?!. bread expires in 24hours!. Go get info.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by DonBobes(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dottore:
That's farmers loaf. 6 to 6 relief

LWTMB!

Abeg no kill me wit laff! grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by mysticgal(f): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Topestbilly:

Kk... will join ur campaign team... so how will it go?
I'll pm you. But thanks a lot kiss

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
janellemonae:

Na wa for u o! Have u never been to shoprite? They bake their bread daily in the kitchen and its always very soft and sometimes hot. People queue to buy bread in most of their outlets.

Clearly onitsha shoprite staff are keeping their bread on the shelf for days either due to incompetence or they probably have very low patronage.
bros this one is very hot n soft then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos) / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.