Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

“6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her (24524 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by vickylincon(m): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
what's all this? better thread don't make front page
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by inosend: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
These will not work on me~veteran. But come o, that last one on blackmail, i go kpai am if im try am, or i go jejely go "confess" my "sin" to my real chic then come back and dare the side chic. Shikena.
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
This is what happens when you don't make a hoe know her position.

You are a side chick for a reason. Your source of pseudo-knowledge is from you on your knees or your face down in the pillow.

Real talk.

1 Like

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Opistorincos(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
@op u neva jam beta akagum like kvistpublishing grin

1 Like

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
nubian999:
The Hunger is real shocked shocked shocked

Instead; Just get a Job it's soooo much easier than what the op is saying grin

Trust me dear, that is so much easier said than done, i know way too many ladies who just can't work, they are so comfortable with the life style of fvckn yahoo boys or whoevr has enough cash to throw away, some stay in rented places, wearing the best and using the latest phones, tho they are usually broke but that easy way to cash does it for them, they are littered all around Lagos, some guys even get girls easily by telling them they would pay them so they don't have to work, just be around, fvck all d time and these girls love it, work is like a really dumb chore for most of them...........
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Johnshoe:
Spot on post, thumbs up… you must be a veteran to write this…

Thanks ma man
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
boostdom:
This is what happens when you don't make a hoe know her position.

You are a side chick for a reason. Your source of pseudo-knowledge is from you on your knees or your face down in the pillow.

Real talk.

Real talk bro .... cool

1 Like

Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by nrexzy: 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Wtf
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
All na wash.
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by nwachonum: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
noted
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by DonRossy: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2016
OP are you a learner?
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by ivyT(f): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
nubian999:
The Hunger is real shocked shocked shocked

Instead; Just get a Job it's soooo much easier than what the op is saying grin

ogaAde it isnt
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by queencalipso(f): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2016
but why will a young, beautiful girl want to be a side chick to a single guy? say na him be last born of men. abeg if u wanna be a side chick just go date a married man that way, you know your boundaries and you don't need to do all d op said just to get him to spend on you because you both know u r in it for fun.

God knows I can never be a side chick to any guy, except am unaware of it. I mean; why should a lady willing play second fiddle to another lady? I just don't get it. its an insult to your dignity as a woman.

I just wonder why some ladies do it. not cool at all.

get a job and don't be a side chick. place worth on your self. haba!!!! what is it with ladies and side chickism. ahh!!!!
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 30, 2016
All this one doesn't move me, no amount of tricks can move me into spending.

I can only do that for a girl i disvirgin not the one someone else has chop off.

I don't even need to wait any longer for marriage once i confirm that.

That is the reason why i am yet to marry since there is no meter to measure the sexual intercourse since you were born, virginity is the only accredited means i concur.
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2016
valencia25:
I smell Ra-pe
Hmmm
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by professore(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2016
4 and 6 though,even 5 well some maybe counter-productive especially number 6.
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 9:36am On Apr 30, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Trust me dear, that is so much easier said than done, i know way too many ladies who just can't work, they are so comfortable with the life style of fvckn yahoo boys or whoevr has enough cash to throw away, some stay in rented places, wearing the best and using the latest phones, tho they are usually broke but that easy way to cash does it for them, they are littered all around Lagos, some guys even get girls easily by telling them they would pay them so they don't have to work, just be around, fvck all d time and these girls love it, work is like a really dumb chore for most of them...........

Gbam!
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Barigaboy(m): 9:50am On Apr 30, 2016
Nyc one but u need to know that men r wiser than all dis tutorial u think u put above. I need to make u to also understand that this is a period when most guys look at girls they admire just for appreciation, walk away n that's all. Abeg no time. A serious girl willing to be married will be supportive even some ladies that r supportive has not found husband let alone those strategizing to extract men.
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2016
uncle005:
All this one doesn't move me, no amount of tricks can move me into spending.

I can only do that for a girl i disvirgin not the one someone else has chop off.

I don't even need to wait any longer for marriage once i confirm that.

That is the reason why i am yet to marry since there is no meter to measure the sexual intercourse since you were born, virginity is the only accredited means i concur.

Are u sure?
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
queencalipso:
but why will a young, beautiful girl want to be a side chick to a single guy? say na him be last born of men. abeg if u wanna be a side chick just go date a married man that way, you know your boundaries and you don't need to do all d op said just to get him to spend on you because you both know u r in it for fun.

God knows I can never be a side chick to any guy, except am unaware of it. I mean; why should a lady willing play second fiddle to another lady? I just don't get it. its an insult to your dignity as a woman.

I just wonder why some ladies do it. not cool at all.

get a job and don't be a side chick. place worth on your self. haba!!!! what is it with ladies and side chickism. ahh!!!!

Are you 4real?
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by queencalipso(f): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Are you 4real?
yes dear, I am sooo for real
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2016
queencalipso:
yes dear, I am sooo for real
Fantastic
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2016
vickylincon:
what's all this? better thread don't make front page

Create the better ones or maintain a golden silence
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by Kvistpublishing: 9:36am On May 03, 2016
Opistorincos:
@op u neva jam beta akagum like kvistpublishing grin

Hehehe.. You dun smoke igbo o
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2016
Kvistpublishing:

Hehehe.. You dun smoke igbo o
Na true?
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2016
JohnsonEmma:
All na wash.
No body don use the tricks on u?
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yes
Re: “6 Ways A 'side Chic' Can Trick Her Man Into Spending For Her by greatiyk4u(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Let's revisit this thread

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men / How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.