Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (53729 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / Counter Thread To "5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 11, 2016
Dolypson04:
An atheist once said; "I don't believe in the existence of God, even God knows!". Did you grab that?
Which atheist?? Where?? When?? undecidedundecided
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 10:54pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:

Paul had a painful scar in his flesh for years

Jesus was a short man without good looks

Abraham's wife suffered from infertility for years

Isaac's wife too

You are so far from the truth, I will surely pray for you

HAHA.. . ARE YOU CLOWNING WITH ME OR WHAT??
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by bobkezel(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
Another trash,
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Dottore: 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
OgundeleT:
you must be a good christian with this your post?
Bro the piglet said her father's post not mine is the dumbest thing she has ever read.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by smogup: 10:55pm On May 11, 2016

omonnakoda:
You explain God's existence. This is a failure of logic. The claim is God Must exist because existence must have come from somewhere. Well that line of reasoning requires that God too came from somewhere and so on and so on. God was created by Man in Man's image
For a motion to take place, there must always be a first mover that starts the movement before other things moves with it. God is the first mover that sets everything in motion.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by ifenes(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
dulux07:

I dont know I dont know who created God,and you dont know who created man. What am sure of his,man never created himself nor earth, moon and sun. We both know the evolution story is crap. Its all supernatural

Neither did god create himself. Just say you do not know,as you cannot prove who created god. The only evidence we have right now is that man created god

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Isomerizm(m): 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:

Paul had a painful scar in his flesh for years

Jesus was a short man without good looks

Abraham's wife suffered from infertility for years

Isaac's wife too

You are so far from the truth, I will surely pray for you
By complications, he meant biological problems from birth.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
daylae:
God's not Dead

he cant be he never existes
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
daylae:
God's not Dead

he cant be ,he never existed

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 10:56pm On May 11, 2016
Dottore:

At least you agreed with me on those. Now your chronic mouth odour is a threat to Nairaland. Do something quick
Agree with you? How can you know anything about any parts of me having an odour if you haven't met me or know anyone who has? How can mouth odour even affect NL? Where's the sense in that?

Now I bet m0r0ns are ashamed to be associated with you, btw, you sent the same rubbish twice.

Don't tell me this is all you got.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 11, 2016
Zikdik:
This is a really stupid post. Really stupid.
Very stupid post.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by xtervaganza(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
ifenes:

I'm trying o. I am still lecturing the one who thinks Noah's ark actually carried all the animals in the world,including all the trillions of different species of insects. Imagine a frequently drunk 500 years old Noah building a warehouse size ark?

I will not relent until my people are free.
that's the spirit bro.

Our messages are gradually breaking down the brick wall of ignorance built around them.

Was preaching to a guy one day and he told he's into religion because even if god does not exist he has nothing to lose when he dies. I took out time from my schedule to explain the meaning of life to him. A life without religion.

We are getting there

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by omoelu1(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Most atheist (especially on nairaland) are some of the most pretentious and repressed homosexuals i've ever known
The only reason why they believe GOD doesn't exist is because of what the read on the internet.

In a typical athiest mind : "if it is written on the internet or by a white man, then it must be true. "
I guess the bible and quran were written by a black man from zambia and uganda

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by dulux07(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2016
ifenes:

Neither did god create himself. Just say you do not know,as you cannot prove who created god. The only evidence we have right now is that man created god
Then who created man. Who created the sun, earth, moon, and even other animals, at least will all know man never did
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 11:00pm On May 11, 2016
Isomerizm:
By complications, he meant biological problems from birth.

THE CIRCUS CLOWN
GAVE SOME RIDICULOUS EXAMPLES FROM THEIR BOOK OF BRAINWASH

SHE SAID

JESUS WAS A SHORT MAN WITHOUT GOOD LOOKS cheesy

AS IF THEY WERE BESTIES DURING HIS TIME IN BETHLEHEM!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
dulux07:

Then who created man. Who created the sun, earth, moon, and even other animals, at least will all know man never did

DID YOU READ GENESIS

AS A CHILD?
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 11:02pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:

The word is alive and active, it is the Spirit of God, he permits you to understand if you ask, without this, you will read but not understand
Alive and active? As in, the words can breathe? Okay, so I read presumably english words that I already understand and know the meanings of, but just because those are in the bible, I somehow no longer know the words but needs god's permission to understand them?

I'm really trying to see how any of this makes sense.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by xtervaganza(m): 11:04pm On May 11, 2016
smogup:
For a motion to take place, there must always be a first mover that starts the movement before other things moves with it. God is the first mover that sets everything in motion.
see the nonsense you just posted.

So god the 1st mover did not have something that set him in motion? Lol

See how absurd your logic is

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by dulux07(m): 11:05pm On May 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

DID YOU READ GENESIS

AS A CHILD?
That was not what i asked u. According to genesis man and other things were created in a supreme being's image not the other way round
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by xtervaganza(m): 11:06pm On May 11, 2016
omoelu1:

I guess the bible and quran were written by a black man from zambia and uganda
hell me ask them ooo
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
Dottore:

Bro the piglet said her father's post not mine is the dumbest thing she has ever read.
I'm atheist in every sense of the word but I'll never insult a person's parent, so much for Christianity and being like god.

Oh! The irony. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by anyicash(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
Even mama peace has proven that too "there is God oo"
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 11:09pm On May 11, 2016
dulux07:

That was not what i asked u. According to genesis man and other things were created in a supreme being's image not the other way round

WHAT DID YOU ASK ME?
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Pidggin(f): 11:10pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Alive and active? As in, the words can breathe? Okay, so I read presumably english words that I already understand and know the meanings of, but just because those are in the bible, I somehow no longer know the words but needs god's permission to understand them?

I'm really trying to see how any of this makes sense.

You are right.

You can't understand it, it's a mystery
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by OgundeleT(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2016
smogup:
and something must create that god if we are to argue on that premise, if i get you clearly u mean something must come out from something? if so then your god also must come from something, so also is the creator of the god, and so it goes without end. but if you believe ur god can exist without a creator then earth can exist without a creator

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sarutobie(m): 11:11pm On May 11, 2016
emorse:

One captivating fact is the complementary nature of plant and animal respiration. You know, the "swap" of oxygen and carbon (iv) oxide.

However, I have failed to see any evidence that "he" directly influences earthly events or that "he" belongs to any one religion.
the Creator is above man made religions...
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Dolypson04(m): 11:13pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:
Which atheist?? Where?? When?? undecidedundecided
This is 21st century and Google is free.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by dinomcjohn: 11:13pm On May 11, 2016
Great write up! GOD bless you op
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Tellemall: 11:13pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:
Confuse ourselves Come tell me, you weren't trying to make a sly attempt to call atheists fools

Oh wait, your fellow brothers have done that.....

**Sighs**

If only I could make you understand..... Could make you see the truth

Where did I attempt to call athiests fools?

That's all atheists do all day, insulting theists and claiming to be of superior intellect as though intelligent genes are strictly to be found in only those who do not believe in a god.

Which brothers?

**groans**

That aside, what is the truth you think you could make people see?
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by herald9: 11:13pm On May 11, 2016
grin
Came to read something new, not this regurgitation, please?

Yes, God exists on the pages of the Bible and all religious books out there... But in the real world? I don't know.

Even if there were higher beings and we were actually created, do you think the personalization of these beings and calling them gods... Then writing books to represent their thoughts and actions on the perspectives of one tiny tribe from the middle east and expecting people all over the world to buy it simply on blind faith sounds intelligent to you?

I don't think so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by dulux07(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT DID YOU ASK ME?
Who created Man, since u claim man created God
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by ifenes(m): 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
dulux07:

Who created God ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.