Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (53708 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / Counter Thread To "5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by smogup: 11:16pm On May 11, 2016
xtervaganza:
see the nonsense you just posted.

So god the 1st mover did not have something that set him in motion? Lol

See how absurd your logic is
You tell me what can move the first mover. If there are 7 bottles close to each other and I hit the first bottle with a ball the first bottle in turn hits the other like that until it gets to the very last. The first mover is unmoved. It is not about insult bro its about using your number 6 to reason.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by dulux07(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
ifenes:

Who created God ?
At least it wasnt man
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 11:19pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:

You are right.

You can't understand it, it's a mystery
I'm sorry love, it's more like you are deluded, thinking words are alive in your head.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Darkly(m): 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Most atheist (especially on nairaland) are some of the most pretentious and repressed homosexuals i've ever known
The only reason why they believe GOD doesn't exist is because of what the read on the internet.

In a typical athiest mind : "if it is written on the internet or by a white man, then it must be true. "
Wow!!!! Can you get way dumber than this? I'd love to see, please

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 11:21pm On May 11, 2016
dulux07:

Who created Man, since u claim man created God

ARE YOU DRUNK?

WHEN DID I MENTION SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 11:22pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I'm sorry love, it's more like you are deluded, thinking words are alive.

HAHAXACACA
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 11, 2016
Tellemall:

Where did I attempt to call athiests fools?

That's all atheists do all day, insulting theists and claiming to be of superior intellect as though intelligent genes are strictly to be found in only those who do not believe in a god.

Which brothers?

**groans**

That aside, what is the truth you think you could make people see?

**Sighs**

You said Atheism is confused with Intellectualism....

Forgive me if I detected a slight hint of condescendion.

Insulting Theists? Lol, dear sir, the insult goes both ways. Theists insult atheists and vice versa. I will admit some atheists sound overly intelligent and overbearing. But that's what you get when you try to tell someone something over and over and over again.

And no, Atheists do not "hog"/ claim intelligence. It's just...... You'd have to search hard to see a dull Atheist.

But eh, what does it matter? You're prolly gonna continue with your misconception anyway.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 11:24pm On May 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHAXACACA

Your laugh is making me laugh.grin
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 11:26pm On May 11, 2016
Isomerizm:
Male sentiments actually. wink
Hmmm

Well, same can be said for men.

Women sentiments.tongue

And all women aren't same, so do well to not generalise again.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 11:26pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Your laugh is making me laugh.grin

THAT GIRL BE TALKING ABOUT PRAYERS.

BUT NOT ONCE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD,

HAS PRAYERS BEEN ANSWERED!
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by xtervaganza(m): 11:27pm On May 11, 2016
smogup:
You tell me what can move the first mover. If there are 7 bottles close to each other and I hit the first bottle with a ball the first bottle in turn hits the other like that until it gets to the very last. The first mover is unmoved. It is not about insult bro its about using your number 6 to reason.
so according to your twisted logic, who's the ball? Who hit the bottle with the ball?

Can you reason ok? Lol

Something has to set something in motion.

The idea that your god was just around alone naked like a psycho is a shower of sh1t

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Tellemall: 11:27pm On May 11, 2016
xtervaganza:
coming from an eternal ignorant who worships the god created by white men and brought to him by white men grin grin grin grin grin

You Christians are surely the dumbest of human species

And atheists are the smartest ones? Can you just read what you so smartly typed out?

You lend strong evidence to the fact that all atheists do is look down on theists, particularly Christians.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 11:28pm On May 11, 2016
smogup:
What are you talking about? Is the ball not what you used to move the first mover?

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by dulux07(m): 11:31pm On May 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

ARE YOU DRUNK?

WHEN DID I MENTION SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
Sorry. It wasnt U.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 11:32pm On May 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

THAT GIRL BE TALKING ABOUT PRAYERS.

BUT NOT ONCE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD,

HAS PRAYERS BEEN ANSWERED!
You can say that again.

Nigeria, is proof enough that no God anywhere answers any prayers, peeps go to churches to supposedly worship the sky daddy, only to end up decimated and these ones be up here talking crap.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by macaranta(m): 11:32pm On May 11, 2016
Isomerizm:
Your analogy is lame. Brain and existence? really? grin
Lol won't argue with you...guess you also own the O2 you breathe that has never been out of stock even when 7billion peeps demands it every second.
Jesus Loves you.........Negro!
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Jethrolite(m): 11:32pm On May 11, 2016
odijeks:
ori

The average atheist is smarter than the average believer. You do not write an essay backed with scriptures to convince an atheist especially a Nigerian atheist to return to religion and believing in God because they were most likely born believers and grew up in a believing family rather if you really want to convert them, you pray to God to give them grace to understand. If an atheist should counter you and write an essay to prove why there is no God, he will make more sense and present a stronger case. Just pray for them.

7 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 11, 2016
whatever makes you happy, if you choose to believe in an imagainary friend who sanctions the inquistion, assasination of the templars and burning of freethinking womem(who he claims were witches) please be my guests

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Tellemall: 11:36pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:

**Sighs**

You said Atheism is confused with Intellectualism....

Forgive me if I detected a slight hint of condescendion.

Insulting Theists? Lol, dear sir, the insult goes both ways. Theists insult atheists and vice versa. I will admit some atheists sound overly intelligent and overbearing. But that's what you get when you try to tell someone something over and over and over again.

And no, Atheists do not "hog"/ claim intelligence. It's just...... You'd have to search hard to see a dull Atheist.

But eh, what does it matter? You're prolly gonna continue with your misconception anyway.

Condescending? How?

If you trawl through this thread, you'll find insulting Christians and you'll find that all/most of the atheists will claim to be of superior intelligence. Yet most of them were born of theists.

There are dull, extraordinarily dull atheists. Forget the fact that all atheists have a deep belief/faith in science(the religion of disbelief wink ). It would help you guys to know that modern science is the work of many theists of extraordinary intelligence.

The general approach of atheists makes it unpalatable to others who might actually read what is written.

And it is true. Atheism is confused with intellectualism.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Tellemall: 11:39pm On May 11, 2016
Jethrolite:
The average atheist is smarter than the average believer. You do not write an essay backed with scriptures to convince an atheist especially a Nigerian atheist to return to religion and believing in God because they were most likely born believers and grew up in a believing family rather if you really want to convert them, you pray to God to give them grace to understand. If an atheist should counter you and write an essay to prove why there is no God, he will make more sense and present a stronger case. Just pray for them.

The average atheist is NOT smarter than the average believer.

While atheists grease their wheels on disbelief, believers tend to leave it at believing. Only Jehovah's witnesses are greased enough.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by smogup: 11:41pm On May 11, 2016
xtervaganza:
so according to your twisted logic, who's the ball? Who hit the bottle with the ball?

Can you reason ok? Lol

Something has to set something in motion.

The idea that your god was just around alone naked like a psycho is a shower of sh1t
Sorry sir. The ball was only an instrument I used to hit the bottles. The ball can't move itself unless I move it. Something or somebody is responsible for the movement and not the instruments.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Isomerizm(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2016
macaranta:

Lol won't argue with you...guess you also own the O2 you breathe that has never been out of stock even when 7billion peeps demands it every second.
Jesus Loves you.........Negro!
grin I wasn't going to argue with you either. I only pointed out the lameness in your analogy. You know, you might want to repeat it to a larger audience. Tell Jesus I love him too. I have no hard feelings against him.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Isomerizm(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2016
smogup:
Sorry sir. The ball was only an instrument I used to hit the bottles. The ball can't move itself unless I move it. Something or somebody is responsible for the movement and not the instruments.
in this case my dear, Engineer God is the ball if I'm not mistaken. The hand that moved that ball is now metaphorically what in the realm of his majesty?
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by macaranta(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2016
Let's look at existentialism... Basically atheists believe these things were just here by "chance and scientific evolution".Following a scientific logic of similar bane which states matter cannot be created nor destroyed but can be transfered from one form to another,now note that before this transfer there has to be an existence.So if we can backtrack a particular matter (say that of human organs/cells) infinitesimally it then means atheist/scientologists shot themselves in their foot since that infinitesimal matter was already I'm existence before their transfer laws even came.So it then means evolution (which is somewhat transfers of matter to better adaptations) wasn't the true start of life but creation (if we follow scientific evolution logics since nothing can come out of nothing).To break it down further for the layman,it means it was something that has been already created that can evolve,thus rubbishing the evolution theory asthe origin of earth and life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 11, 2016
Tellemall:

Condescending? How?

If you trawl through this thread, you'll find insulting Christians and you'll find that all/most of the atheists will claim to be of superior intelligence. Yet most of them were born of theists.

There are dull, extraordinarily dull atheists. Forget the fact that all atheists have a deep belief/faith in science(the religion of disbelief wink ). It would help you guys to know that modern science is the work of many theists of extraordinary intelligence.

The general approach of atheists makes it unpalatable to others who might actually read what is written.

And it is true. Atheism is confused with intellectualism.

Belief in Science? Mordern Science is the work of theists? Atheists claim superior intelligence?
Where do you get all this from
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by smogup: 11:49pm On May 11, 2016
OgundeleT:

and something must create that god if we are to argue on that premise, if i get you clearly u mean something must come out from something? if so then your god also must come from something, so also is the creator of the god, and so it goes without end. but if you believe ur god can exist without a creator then earth can exist without a creator
There must always be a starting point of anything. Something that puts every other things in motion that is itself not caused by motion. That something is God. By the way, if God does not exist according to you how did you know there is something called God
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 11, 2016
The supremo concept is an earthly 'hypothesis' of how everything got here.

The idea in itself is no certainty, this is why 'Faith' is the most cherished virtue of the religious. We do not really know if our chosen choice exists, We only 'believe' it does.

Discoveries and Milestones has not offered all the answers, but what's absolutely certain is that religion has given  no answer at all, it only stops you from 'asking the questions' by telling you to have faith. 

The church is the object that makes humanity sane. Without it, humans will have nowhere to go when faced with hardship, no where to run to when bored of the challenges of the contradictions of nature.

So the role of the church is not really spirituality or any miraculous bunkum, but Just a soft bed in a room of thorns where man needs to get hope from and soft lies that is "agreeably" justified even when they are being exploited.

What has not been proven cannot be disproved.

#QuoteMeAtYourPeril #FreeThought

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by uncjay(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2016
xtervaganza:
you're making a mistake, bro.

It is your duty to bring light to darkness. You owe it to yourself and unborn generation to educate and enlighten the religious folks. We were once like them before our eyes were opened.

Please I beg you, never get tired of educating them. The truth of the 2 evil religion(Christian ity and Islam) must be told.

This generation has to be last generation to be soaked in religious medieval nonsense .

Lolz....you see, it more of a human thing "human problem" than atheism or theism. Always trying and wanting to prove that this way, especially "my way" is the best, or *how do u put it? TRUTH!

Why not just accept that everyone can not and never be like me simple and leave the rest. Atheism won't end theism brother. If we can't accept one another the way we are, then the problem will never end.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by odijeks(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2016
smogup:
I'm a Christian and I believe in God but to be sincere your arguments does not hold water. How did you come to the conclusion that God is responsible for nature. Do you have any prove that is not based on any unverified religious book. What if even God was also created by another been to be part of nature.
You can't convince me from the Bible because whether you like it or not, it was written by men.

I highlighted that I want to make people really think from a neutral point of view. there are only 2 ideas of the beauty and intelligence of nature: the first is that it was designed by an intelligent God. the 2nd says its just randomness, time and luck that brought about this beautifully complex nature we see. No one has to force anybody to believe anything. think about both ideas, analyze nature and choose for yourself which makes sense.

if I told you someone created God wouldn't that just still push the question back again cos I would have to explain who created the person that created God. for God to create all things, it means he has to be independent of all things and be created by no one.

the bible was written by men, that is true, but God inspired them to write about him as a testimony to the whole human race. how do I know this? the bible was written by over 40 different authors across time. many of these authors never had the privilege of meeting each other. yet, the similarity of each author's report of God is what points that these men were not writing down there own ideas, and it depicts a common source of the information they put down. No two people think alike in the world think exactly alike, but the accuracy of the bible, written across the ages, written by different people but having the very same idea of God's work and nature tells me that the bible is really God's word.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Tellemall: 11:54pm On May 11, 2016
SirWere:

Belief in Science? Mordern Science is the work of theists? Atheists claim superior intelligence?
Where do you get all this from

As I said, trawling through this thread. And other threads in which atheists vent.

Christians argue with their Bibles, Mohammedans their Koran and atheists with science. Or do you wish to deny that?

Yes, modern science is the work of theists. In fact, it's all because of theists. Most notable works started off in the head of theists.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by ifenes(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2016
dulux07:

At least it wasnt man

So far man did. Until god can be proven,man created god. In fact,you don't know what god looks like. Forget what the bible said,man wrote the bible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.