Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (53718 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / Counter Thread To "5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by ifenes(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2016
dulux07:

So who created man, if man created God, Why cant man create man, virtually all vital organs can undergo transplant, if it was all about the physical being. Our existence is supernatural cos its unexplainable by natural and physical laws.

Who created god if god created man?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Isomerizm(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I'm sure you do, why though?
You're sure? ....Not every girl uses their brains smiley
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 11, 2016
Dottore:

I bet you came from a family of tough competing dumb assh0les. Your rotten poosy is a sure proof.

Ah, running back to Adhominems after "reason" failed now aren't we??

Do go on, I for one wants to see what a demented brain looks like.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 11, 2016
abeg wit ur reason u might as well say thor and oduduwa are real, ur reasons have been disproved long ago, if you want to prove something be sure abt ur facts, and i dnt nd a supernatural being to validate my existence

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by xtervaganza(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2016
ifenes:

No point arguing with a mad man who thinks his god lives in the sky. Christians are mad lots.
you're making a mistake, bro.

It is your duty to bring light to darkness. You owe it to yourself and unborn generation to educate and enlighten the religious folks. We were once like them before our eyes were opened.

Please I beg you, never get tired of educating them. The truth of the 2 evil religion(Christian ity and Islam) must be told.

This generation has to be last generation to be soaked in religious medieval nonsense .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 11, 2016
Without God, Society Could Enjoy True Freedom As Determined By One's Will To Power. Do We Not Hear The Noise Of The Grave-diggers Who Are Burying God? Do We Not Smell The Divine Putrefaction? - For Even God Putrefy? God Is Dead! God Reamins Dead! And We Have Killed Him! How Shall We Console Oureself, The Most Murderous Of All Murderers?.... Is Not The Magnitude Of This Deed Too Great For Us? Shall We Not Ourselves Have To Become Gods, Merely To Seem Worthy Of It? DEAD ARE ALL THE GODS: NOW DO WE DESIRE THE SUPERMAN TO LIVE.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by xtervaganza(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2016
ifenes:

Who created god if god created man?
good question
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by oyetpel(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2016
oncolor1:
One thing for religious folks to ponder.

Think about any pastor you know living now who claims they "perform miracles" both the pastor of your church and any others you believe and trust. Think about any miracle they have performed for you or others, healing of AIDS, blindness, diarrhea, barrenness, fibroid, poverty, etc etc you get the gist.

Now ask your self this question, there has been video of 'miracles' in churches,conventions, crusades etc. Have you ever seen a real miracle on video? I am not talking about someone blind and their eyes open, we cannot tell, or someone barren and they get pregnant no proof either. I am talking about somebody that had an accident for example and their legs were cut off or their hands cut off and then we see the hands growing live on video as proof. I am not talking about somebody sitting on wheel chair with his legs there and saying he cannot walk and voila he can walk, I mean the one with legs cut off from the knee and the legs grow back live on video

As yourself, why if these so called pastors or prophets or men of God can do other "Amazing miracles" why have we never seen an obvious miracle as described above that everyone can not argue about?

Now I know religious folks will argue and quote bible verses, Quran or whatever but until you can post a video showing what I just described being performed as a miracle, you have to think long and hard about the 'God' you are spending all your time worshipping.
Deadpool

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by neocortex: 10:07pm On May 11, 2016
selfemployed:
There must be someone that maintains order and balance in our universe and biological systems.
Don't tell me things just came to be. If then, don't cut ur hair when it grows or weed ur farm or even send ur child to school.
Allow things to be without maintaining balance and order. Then i will understand how our planet and biological system does not need anyone to maintain it.

Whoever that person is, He is the one we refer to as God.

Do you think that "someone" must himself be in a state of orderliness ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by HASSANAASIA(f): 10:08pm On May 11, 2016
GOD IS INDEED REAL!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Shollyps(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2016
bxcode:

And who told you am here to argue? undecided
I don't give a rip about your arguments sir, it's yours so keep and feed it. God exists and that's mine. Good night
that's it....you believing it exist doesn't make it true....not even close to it.... he doesn't exist for me...nothing can change that.... bye

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by ifenes(m): 10:09pm On May 11, 2016
xtervaganza:
you're making a mistake, bro.

It is your duty to bring light to darkness. You owe it to yourself and unborn generation to educate and enlighten the religious folks. We were once like them before our eyes were opened.

Please I beg you, never get tired of educating them. The truth of the 2 evil religion(Christian ity and Islam) must be told.

This generation has to be last generation to be soaked in religious medieval nonsense .

I'm trying o. I am still lecturing the one who thinks Noah's ark actually carried all the animals in the world,including all the trillions of different species of insects. Imagine a frequently drunk 500 years old Noah building a warehouse size ark?

I will not relent until my people are free.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 11, 2016
if christains knew d real history of dere religion dey wont be so judgemental. christains r directly nd indirectly murderers

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 10:16pm On May 11, 2016
Isomerizm:
You're sure? ....Not every girl uses their brains smiley
Just agreeing with your claim to love atheistic women, that's what I mean when I say I'm sure.

Oh! Just like not every guy does too.wink
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Youngzedd(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2016
otitokoroleti:
if you dont believe that God truly exist, go n suck ur dick. as for me & my household, Oluwa ni awa yio maa sin(worship). A guy on this forum became atheist just because of his health condition(ss genotype) saying that God suppose to makes him perfect.

You're insulting Christianity with your choice of words.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 10:17pm On May 11, 2016
Dottore:

I bet you came from a family of tough competing dumb assh0les. Your rotten poosy is a sure proof.
You still dumb though.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:
The word of God is living proof

WHAT WORD,

MY DEAR?
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2016
Dannyset:
Seun is part of them.
i was shocked the day i heard that he is a freethinker. Its just too bad
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by otitokoroleti: 10:18pm On May 11, 2016
Youngzedd:

You're insulting Christianity with your choice of words.
thanx sir
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by austin2all: 10:18pm On May 11, 2016
THEN WHY IS HE SCARED OF REVEALING HIMSELF, WHY DOES HE LEAVE HIS FOLLOWERS IN DOUBT ABOUT HIS EXISTENCE?
FOR FACTS SAKE PLS, GOD DOES NOT EXIST.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19pm On May 11, 2016
lepasharon:
Intelligent design is a fallacy..brb

HONESTLY, I'M LATE!
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Pidggin(f): 10:20pm On May 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

WHAT WORD,

MY DEAR?

The living word, only comprehensible to those who believe

I can pray for your deliverance if you don't mind Sir
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 10:20pm On May 11, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
i was shocked the day i heard that he is a freethinker. Its just too bad
Why were you shocked though? You surprised someone who doesn't believe in god is successful?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 10:20pm On May 11, 2016
kfrosh:
Am a Christian but pls bring me something more tangible that will captivate my thoughts. smiley

YOU'RE A REAL MVP!
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 10:23pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:

I can pray for your deliverance if you don't mind

PRAY FOR THE BOY WHO WAS BORN WITHOUT AN ANUS, NOT ME.

MAYBE YOUR LORD GOD MIGHT DECIDE TO FORGE ONE FOR HIM.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Why were you shocked though? You surprised someone who doesn't believe in god is successful?

IT'S JUST ONE OF THE BIGGEST MIRACLES EVER.

TO BE HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL WITHOUT ANY FIRE BREATHING-THUNDER STRIKING GOD!

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 10:25pm On May 11, 2016
Pidggin:

I can pray for your deliverance if you don't mind
Really though, how can only a few who believe, supposedly understand this word, when it is written in languages understood by believers and non believers?

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by bayinq25(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Most atheist (especially on nairaland) are some of the most pretentious and repressed homosexuals i've ever known
The only reason why they believe GOD doesn't exist is because of what the read on the internet.

In a typical athiest mind : "if it is written on the internet or by a white man, then it must be true. "
Was the bible written by a black man?Their belief is as a result of the attitude we Christians give them. ....looking at them as condemned..instead of finding the right way of life to convince them
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by OgundeleT(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2016
ElCount:
OP nice write up, hope they can rethink their stand. I can't believe a scientist after going to space and witnessing the degree of organization and exactness on display will still come back and say it all happened by chance.

I mean when someone enters a room and finds the room organized and tidy the person would ask who is responsible and not what expanded or exploded
@bolded. don't you think such an organizer must have a creator?

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
success has nothing to do with God.
Oh there is success then why is there much upheaval of evil in the world?
You got married to your dream husband and live in a mansion but still there is no peace in your marital home due to your hubby's promiscuity. Incase war looms on you will abandon your beautiful mansion and seek for cover elsewhere. Why success wouldn't give you a happy and peaceful life?
Success has nothing to do with this.
As for me i'd rather remain in my low condition now and seek for the kingdom where all righteousness and peace dwells and where no arm robbers, kidnappers, terrorists shall ever penetrate me again. You can also make that decision and join me. JESUS is ever near and waiting to receive the penitent sinner
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Isomerizm(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Just agreeing with your claim to love atheistic women, that's what I mean when I say I'm sure.

Oh! Just like not every guy does too.wink
Sentiments make it different for women.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Pidggin(f): 10:34pm On May 11, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

PRAY FOR THE BOY WHO WAS BORN WITHOUT AN ANUS, NOT ME.

MAYBE YOUR LORD GOD MIGHT DECIDE TO FORGE ONE FOR HIM.

Is it God's fault that the boy's mother may have taken drugs which caused his predicament?

I will pray for him and you too, if you don't mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.