Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists (53708 Views)

Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? / Counter Thread To "5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Sylvester70(m): 9:45pm On May 11, 2016
since i believe there are witches and wizard doing spiritual things in the village why wont i believe in GOD
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 9:46pm On May 11, 2016
Isomerizm:
I love female atheists tho.
I'm sure you do, why though?
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by otitokoroleti: 9:46pm On May 11, 2016
neocortex:

Wow, I can see the holy spirit is really inspiring you.
na u sabi dat one
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 11, 2016
Tellemall:

That's because atheists often confuse themselves with intellectualism.
Confuse ourselves Come tell me, you weren't trying to make a sly attempt to call atheists fools

Oh wait, your fellow brothers have done that.....

**Sighs**

If only I could make you understand..... Could make you see the truth

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Jesuschristt: 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
And then
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
Sylvester70:
since i believe there are witches and wizard doing spiritual things in the village why wont i believe in GOD
And have you seen these "witches and wizards" before Actually touched them?? Or even spoken to tthem?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 9:50pm On May 11, 2016
nigeriafilm:
Don't know they are people who actually doubt the existence of God. All I have heart people arguing is a particular way to worship God. I am amazed. Any need to hear their side of arguement? hmmmm
Ofcourse you don't, how can you, when you don't take some time to broaden your horizon? Smh.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by neocortex: 9:50pm On May 11, 2016
odijeks:

I jumped into this topic because it had "clear proofs" in its title
only to find out that it is actually empty.

None of the point you listed actually qualified as a proof, the "god
did it" argument is long dead and buried.

@op any god you think exist is the one in your imagination , nothing
more.

I know you can't come to terms with the feeling of uncertainty that may
overwhelm you.
Ignorance may actually be a bliss in your own case.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2016
xtervaganza:
oh atheists love arguing? So who came up with this post? An atheist? To prove that you sky daddy does not exiat?

Just piss off. Nobody is trying to convince anybody about you invisible non existent father

Y the hate bro
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 11, 2016
ElCount:

At the bold

Your analogy is similar to one who saw a bashed Mercedes car and blamed the Mercedes company rather than addressing the issue or looking at the situation critically.

God has given everyone the right to choose for himself no one is under duress to serve God so don't go around blaming God for people making the wrong choices.

what are you saying,the bible tell us that god is the beginning and the end,knows the past and the future,why then did he still go ahead to plant a forbidden tree inside the garden when he knows what will be the outcome,why is he and his fellow foo.l the devil using us to entertain themselves,like I said earlier when you start. To questions god and the bible then your eye will truly be open,pls don't mention me again

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by omonnakoda: 9:51pm On May 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Most atheist (especially on nairaland) are some of the most pretentious and repressed homosexuals i've ever known
The only reason why they believe GOD doesn't exist is because of what the read on the internet.

In a typical athiest mind : "if it is written on the internet or by a white man , then it must be true. "
Actually in my case I do not believe the bible that was brought to us by.................WHITE MEN The bible as we know it was compiled and canonized where and by whom?

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by neocortex: 9:52pm On May 11, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Atheist God Exist , because your knowledge and your science can't explain how death work or how can one of you create the least of all God creation. 'Ant' and give it life.. So fvck you... God exist because you can't give life to what God has taken away its life.. Not even the world No 1 scientist can.. Once again fvck atheists.

Yet another victim of holy spirit inspiration,
Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by udysweet(f): 9:52pm On May 11, 2016
One million likes for you! Spot on! Daz all o,don't counter anytin,dey hav very intelligent argument with you such dat your mind begins to play tricks on you,lol! And thast how I stumbled on that my "friend's" thread upper week,abeg the same way I entered the thread na so I backtrack,before someone starts throwing questions at me that I don't even know how to answer mbok!pls I'd rather die knowing God and maybe find out he doesn't exist than die not knowing Him and finds out He exists!
Abeg make una pardon me,I'm just here to make.....erm post my mind,lol!(No abuses mbok, kiss)
OLUJOSHINS:
my dear, They will still counter U ooooooo

Almost all atheist love arguing. This is mainly caused by the fact that they are still trying to convince themselves that God does not exist. This has been quite difficult for them due to the fact that every living & non living thing around them is a solid proof that God exist. So when they see these proofs, they start an intensive debate with their inner man & they don't stop till they find a mathematical/scientific fact to support their claim.

Don't argue with them when they start.

Just leave them with this clause: Jesus loves U.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Dottore: 9:53pm On May 11, 2016
sweetcocoa:
This is the dumbest thing I've read in a while. undecided

I bet you came from a family of tough competing dumb assh0les. Your rotten poosy is a sure proof.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Shollyps(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2016
bxcode:

No sir, we are not pained that you don't believe that God exist, we are surprised at how a grown up adult will believe that nothing created the universe yet everything around him is made from something. How dumb can you get and still breathe? undecided
yet nothing created this god right?....you will say he is beyond our reasoning right?...lol....go and sleep...if god can come out of nowhere...then the universe need no creator...but if God can just be there....without a creator....then you av nothing to argue about . cos your god can't just pop out from nowhere....infinite regress sets in here...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by ehissi(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2016
englishmart:
atheists can make you believe that Nigeria is corruption free same as Afghanistan

Endtime Atheists.........
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by musicwriter(m): 9:54pm On May 11, 2016
The misconception that God punishes people in hell because they sin or refuse to love him is not the truth of the bible. Rather, the bible teaches that though we are guilty of many sins, God justifies us anyways and gives us eternal life if we accept and receive it through faith in Christ's sacrifice (Romans 5:16). The reason why anyone would go to hell fire is not because of this person's numerous sins. No!, it has been established that everyone (including the Christian) is born a sinner and commits sin. Yet, People are only judged guilty because they refused to receive the justification and eternal life freely given to them by Christ. It would really be shameful and agonizingly regretful to see yourself in hell not because you were morally the worst person on earth, but because you were too prideful to receive the gift of life that was already given to you freely by Christ. Choose life today if you haven't. God loves you.

God exists, but she's not the bible God or koran God or Torah God.

First of all, she must be a woman as nature shows females birth males. From plants to animals, its evident females are always the one that creates (birth) life.

There're lots of contradictions in the bible. For example; the above quote which was the opinion of Paul at Roman 5:16 contradicts what Jesus himself said at Mathew 7:21.

Jesus said "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

While Paul was busy spreading his version of the message which absolve people from crimes, but Jesus was of the opinion that ''if ye love me, keep my commandments'' John 14:15.

In fact, Christians must decide whether to believe in the message of Paul or Christ, because both of them were saying totally different thing. Paul could even have been a false prophet.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by xtervaganza(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2016
And to the OP, stop deluding yourself about the Bible.

The Bible as a book is filled with lies and immorality and I don't understand how a sane human being will believe anything that comes from that book

See, the concept of creation is another thing entirely. Let's talk about the biblical god. The biblical god is a myth and he does not exist. The biblical concept of creation is a myth and dies not exist.

As a matter of fact, the concept of creation according to the Bible is bullshit and makes no sense.

So to answer your question; the biblical god does not exist, he's a phony, a con because everything about him is a lie.

And if you want to brand me an atheist for not believing in your god, then breaking news! Your god that you serve is an atheist too.

Since you believe something can't exist without something cresting it then how did your god come into existence? If your god does not believe he has a god then your god is a bloody atheist too

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 11, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Thank you. And with all your Thinking Faculty you still can't reason with your brain that Yes God exist. Oponu jati jati.
gringrin.... Get well soon. Psychosis is nothing good.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by omonnakoda: 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
my dear, They will still counter U ooooooo

Almost all atheist love arguing. This is mainly caused by the fact that they are still trying to convince themselves that God does not exist. This has been quite difficult for them due to the fact that every living & non living thing around them is a solid proof that God exist. So when they see these proofs, they start an intensive debate with their inner man & they don't stop till they find a mathematical/scientific fact to support their claim.

Don't argue with them when they start.

Just leave them with this clause: Jesus loves U.
Don't yo find it strange that of all the things that people need convincing of it should be God the so called creator of all there is. Why should he create us so that we deny him .That is odd.I would expect that he would smite me for questioning his existence.I guess he must be too busy with heavenly virgins

The whole religious enterprise was based on God creating man as the most intelligent creature in the universe and there is no other place with intelligent life
That God expects man to worship him having planted doubt about himself in the mind of man so he can come back after many years and take those good enough who believe to bliss while carting off the stubborn ones like me to an eternal roasting barbecue. Does that about sum it up? Even Nollywood is not that ridiculous

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by PabloAfricanus(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
omonnakoda:
There is no Logic to this . Beauty is a perception. Female Gorillas are sexy to male gorillas and so on .What is beauty to you may be ugly to another.Anyhow the existence of beauty proves nothing . I might as well say the beauty of the world proves there are little orange men living on the moon.
I will not say there is no God, the fact is I do not know and nobody knows or can know, which makes it likely that there is none and certainly not the infanticidal version that begets sons and kills them to prove to MAN that he is great.
The so called beauty of the universe and its enormity should tell us how insignificant Earth and Man are in the scheme of things and inform us that if God had a son Earth would be the last place he would send him . Earth is the Universe is less significant than a grain of rice on Earth.
The same logic that makes God necessary makes a creator for God necessary too. Indeed what is more likely than the existence of God is other planets inhabited by more important and relevant beings than man

Profound thoughts.

1 Like

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by sweetcocoa(f): 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Fvck all atheists. You will meet your lord after this world Bloody Mofos.. So you thing everything came into existence by chance kwa? Once My lord takes away your life.. You can call on your fellow atheists to bring it back if you can. Awon were.
You, my friend are such a dunderhead.

Christians are the ones begging god to spare their lives everyday, he let's them die, almost all the time and you are here talking about people who have accepted that death is a sad reality of life, calling on someone to bring them back. Do you even listen to yourself? How does that make sense?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by OgundeleT(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2016
Marvyx:
Only a fool will look into the heavens and say there is no God. QED.
intelligent man, can you show me heaven

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by SAEJO: 9:57pm On May 11, 2016
Sugarcious:
Op is one of Jehovah's witnesses. Only their religion can poll this facts...other religions will just be quoting bible .
I disagree with you sir, in every denomination there are intelligent people who can illustrate and clerify issues.
moreover, evidence that God exist are not so dificult to find
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 11, 2016
goddyben:
God is a loving God one day he will bring an end to humans suffering now he only allow this tings to happen just to taste human loyalty even in hard situation
ooo please shut up,god is bla bla bla,him and his fellow foolsi.h friends were using adam and eve to entertain themselves and you are talking about loyalty,loyalty to someone who calls himself my father or who...so for his selfish desires the world should keep on burning till we become loyal to him,if only you know how stupidd what you wrote is

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by SAEJO: 9:57pm On May 11, 2016
Sugarcious:
Op is one of Jehovah's witnesses. Only their religion can poll this facts...other religions will just be quoting bible .
I disagree with you sir, in every denomination there are intelligent people who can illustrate and clerify issues.
moreover, evidences that God exist are not so dificult to find
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by xtervaganza(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Y the hate bro
wheres the hate in my comment?

Highlight it, sir.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by ifenes(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2016
xtervaganza:
oh atheists love arguing? So who came up with this post? An atheist? To prove that you sky daddy does not exiat?

Just piss off. Nobody is trying to convince anybody about you invisible non existent father

No point arguing with a mad man who thinks his god lives in the sky. Christians are mad lots.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by bxcode(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2016
Shollyps:
yet nothing created this god right?....you will say he is beyond our reasoning right?...lol....go and sleep...if god can come out of nowhere...then the universe need no creator...but if God can just be there....without a creator....then you av nothing to argue about . cos your god can't just pop out from nowhere....infinite regress sets in here...
And who told you am here to argue? undecided
I don't give a rip about your arguments sir, it's yours so keep and feed it. God exists and that's mine. Good night
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 11, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:

Y the hate bro
It gets frustating, trying to clear someone's mind of ingrained misconceptions.
Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 11, 2016
goddyben:
God is a loving God one day he will bring an end to humans suffering now he only allow this tings to happen just to taste human loyalty even in hard situation
Stockholm Syndrome

3 Likes

Re: 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists by Youngzedd(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2016
Faremisodeeq:
Op: this proofs are not enough to convince an athiest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.