Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window (52874 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by SporaD8: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
He is looking out of the window so he can find a nearby bush to go dump a very massive shiit

The burukutu, kunu, and gworo he ate dey disturb am for stomach.

And na watery shiit he go dump
You will grow old.
let me hear u shout Amen!

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Acutex: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
What's Epic about a piece of clothing on a hangar?

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by bejeria101(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Watch out for kung fu of the last cowbender! Grab ya copy if you fit.

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by nero2face: 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
[quote author=opyzy post=45190352][/quote]I have hated this man from de day he was sworn in as de commander in chief of armed forces...but sincerely, this pics sends cold all over me...am a true son of Igbo land, but I pray for GMB, his govt and his health... may God unite us all and redeem us all

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by bunmiakobi1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oga oooooo
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by gragraboy: 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
Love Machine:
Buhari be like:I just děý think which country i go go again.
Best comment!
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by mentro: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
It is well in Jesus name.. Amen...Please let's pray for president rather than insulting him,, please...
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
odi egwu enwebeghi I've ohurula
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by PrinceAfo911(m): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
odi egwu enwebeghi ihe ohurula
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by NwaliE01: 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
him dey think which country to visit as wahala don plenty. CHANGE MUST COME OH!!
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by blackprowler: 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
Does Aso Villa have any floor as high as the one from which he's standing?
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by EMPEROR032: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
LOOKING FOR COLA MAN
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Leke001: 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin after emptying a big calabash of burukutu mixed with kunu ...... time for some gworo chewing by the window side grin

hahahaha
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by 4everGrand(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
grin after emptying a big calabash of burukutu mixed with kunu ...... time for some gworo chewing by the window side grin

grin grin grin u sure need da Lord. Amost fell off my seat with lafta.
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by piagetskinner(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Buhari b like.:this one that everybody is calling me presidiot I no go resign so?
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

Hahahahahahaha

Guy u funny i swear

I nearly laugh and tear my ___
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by scheminup(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
who beg am come be president.
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by AnanseK(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
At least he is thinking. We had a dunce for 6 years and according to the Econmist Magazine he ended his presidency as an " ineffectual Baffoon". Never again!

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by abdulyaro66(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
jieta:
Watin d mumu come dey look
YOUR FATHER
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by ladenz(m): 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Bubu is simply considering "to jump or not to jump". Una wahala too much

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Tomasboy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Guuuyyyy u don kill peson for hre o cheesy

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Papafriday(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2016
This is what he should be doing instead of winning this kind of award:

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by maxwell767(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2016
Is only in naija that cattle's have freedom of movement day and night with securities.... Imagine cattle's passing CBN at night..... Smh cry .. Bt that's non of my business!

Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by Nobody: 5:12am On May 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
This is not his office. If this picture was taken in Abuja, then that should be Transcorp Hilton. I doubt that too.

Looks like a hotel in Lagos or a developing country.
Kia naija ppl /u doubt if this picx ws taken in his office/ u sounded as if u knw him one on one pele PA to buhari
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by jieta: 5:47am On May 01, 2016
abdulyaro66:
YOUR FATHER
beta dan ur father
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:13am On May 01, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

HATEFUL IGNORAMUS
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

HATEFUL IGNORAMUS
Thanks for the compliment ....... fvck u 2 tongue cheesy
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by eminikansoso(m): 7:50am On May 01, 2016
freeze001:
Kai! Ihe nka tachara aki o bu mmadu?!! lipsrsealed
non of your families or your man even if you have any can attain such a great post.
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by freeze001(f): 8:39am On May 01, 2016
eminikansoso:

non of your families or your man even if you have any can attain such a great post.

Voltron...Defender of the. ... tongue
Re: Epic Photo OF Buhari Deep In Thoughts; Looking Out Through His Office Window by abilemi(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
thats not his office. Its not that high.

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / First Storey Building In The Old Eastern Nigeria 96yrs After: Pictures & Video / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano