Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (36418 Views)

I Regret The Abortion Of My First Child - Popular Nollywood Actor Opens Up / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by goingape: 8:41am On May 25, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
hahahahaha da you hate girls die
I don't hate girls but I don't like NAIJA GIRLS especially!
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Charlieboskie(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2016
layla129:
How are y'll doing? A very hectic day it was for me cry

Anyways, back to serious topic. What is that thing you regret most from your past relationship?... things you should have done or not do.

On my part, i always regret ever letting my first love slip away cry...such a cool guy embarassed
I regret loving her so much. she wasn't worth it one bit.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:44am On May 25, 2016
goingape:
I don't hate girls but I don't like NAIJA GIRLS especially!
yeah man. Oga follow me back jhoor. We share the same ideologies

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Lilac91: 5:40am On Sep 25, 2016
[
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by dotcomnamename: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
I regret falling in love. There is no real love. Don't believe love. If you believe in love you are digging your own grave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.