Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (36420 Views)

I Regret The Abortion Of My First Child - Popular Nollywood Actor Opens Up / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Do you owe them anything
hmmmm absolutely NO
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Chrisrare: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
I was too good in bed with my ex. Now she cant let me be after i dumped her.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
JUST SEE WHAT URE POSTING IN A PUBLIC FORUM. NO IOTA OF SHAME IN YOU.
oga Wetin concern u na? na so una dey buy Pesin case.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
I was too good in bed with my ex. Now she cant let me be after i dumped her.

How does that make you regret sir Oh, you're blaming yourself for being too good in bed?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by firstking01(m): 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:
How are y'll doing? A very hectic day it was for me cry

Anyways, back to serious topic. What is that thing you regret most from your past relationship?... things you should have done or not do.

On my part, i always regret ever letting my first love slip away cry...such a cool guy embarassed
And they are still taking us the cool guys for granted up till todayundecided...and i guess you let him slept away cos of your pride and hard to get syndrome just because you were gaining to many attention from other guys baundecided??
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cheating on her.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Odunharry(m): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
see lies everywhere on this thread..

Vote Mysticgal as Miss Nairaland 2016
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Odunharry:
see lies everywhere on this thread..

Vote Mysticgal as Miss Nairaland 2016
goat
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Chrisrare: 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

How does that make you regret sir Oh, you're blaming yourself for being too good in bed?
Yeah. If i've not performed too well in bed, she wuld have allowed my new relationship to be at peace. But she keeps crying and begging me for us to make up. Now my new found love is growing suspicious of me.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
firstking01:
And they are still taking us the cool guys for granted up till todayundecided...and i guess you let him slept away cos of your pride and hard to get syndrome just because you were gaining to many attention from other guys baundecided??

Not that. I was very naive then... He was my first cry. He relocated, so i couldn't handle it. Would have done a good job if its happening now embarassed
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Cheating on her.

See your life? angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

How else do you want to do it to get satisfied
You want take away again? angry
This got me laughing hard
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

See your life? angry
well, lesson learnt
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by firstking01(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
shut up..na your life ??
Why telling him shut upundecided?,,,for a "married woman" to say she regretted ever not scamming enough money from her ex bf before she met the new magga that's supposedly her "husband" nowundecided...smh for you o...abi you be potential maga ni??
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
well, lesson learnt

Love that. That's the most important thing...learning from our mistakes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Odunharry(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
goat
You de seek attention and you no go get am..

Waka pass jare..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
firstking01:
Why telling him shut upundecided?,,,for a "married woman" to say she regretted ever not scamming enough money from her ex bf before she met the new magga that's supposedly her "husband" now:\...smh for you o...abi you be potential maga ni??
haha impossible... i nor fit be maga.. was just joking
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Love that. That's the most important thing...learning from our mistakes
I know. But it won't bring her back
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by firstking01(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

And there's no karma for you that wished you could have fvcked a girl more?
In sexing the pleasure and feeling is mutual...in the end there's no heat loss in the environment..
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
Well, I regret that I didn't take as much money as I could take when I dumped him for my current hubby. I took very small money. I wasn't thinking. cry
shuld i call you a Bitch
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
WELL the only regret i have is for education to take her away from me. well we were both happy but sad becaus she went schooling abroad. d saddest thing is that iv moved on from d very first day she boarded that flight to d US OF A but she still wants me even as im typing. cindy if ure a nairalander, iv moved on already.
I can bet this thing is not from your mind.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I know. But it won't bring her back

Yeah. Guess you had to learn the hard way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
I regretted that she let go just because I had no money back then... She told me this "baby, u are caring, sweet, understanding and really really funny, but am sorry... I can't live on that, it's really not fitting in" I cried because she meant everything to me, I never touched her, I did my best to buy her things she needs,

But she left me for a richer guy.. Dat was the first time I cried for a what I referred to as "my everything" cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
This got me laughing hard

Abi now. I don't understand the guy grin
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
firstking01:
I can bet this thing is not from your mind.
LOL wats nt from my mind?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Yeah. If i've not performed too well in bed, she wuld have allowed my new relationship to be at peace. But she keeps crying and begging me for us to make up. Now my new found love is growing suspicious of me.

Lool, goan cut you preek away...she'll leave once she sees there's no more preek grin
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Abi now. I don't understand the guy grin
layla129:

Yeah. Guess you had to learn the hard way
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
I regretted that she let go just because I had no money back then... She told me this "baby, u are caring, sweet, understanding and really really funny, but am sorry... I can't live on that, it's really not fitting in" I cried because she meant everything to me, I never touched her, I did my best to buy her things she needs,

But she left me for a richer guy.. Dat was the first time I cried for a what I referred to as "my everything" cry

Awww, pass me your hankie please cry.
Moral of the story; double the hustle
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by JoeBlocks(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:
How are y'll doing? A very hectic day it was for me cry

Anyways, back to serious topic. What is that thing you regret most from your past relationship?... things you should have done or not do.

On my part, i always regret ever letting my first love slip away cry...such a cool guy :-
If he's that cool how come you let him 'sleep' away?.
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:

hehehe. Are you rich now?
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Actually I never regret anything.... grin actually I'm so thankful they all gone out of my life...

Otherwise, my life is boring as hell ryt now & I may not have a chance to see the other part of the world too..

I truly deserved what I have right now wink

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Awww, pass me your hankie please cry.
Moral of the story; double the hustle
and I doubled and it payed, then I met the Queen of my heart, the one that has qualities of my mother... I hardly remember the first one anymore

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bride And Her Squad Dancing, Display Backsides (Photos) / Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Guys Are The Major Reason Most Ladies Are Still Single- Emusmith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.