Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This (6914 Views)

My Friend Is After My Life Because Of A Girl(help) / See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone / Look At What My Girlfriend Told Me! Share Your Thoughts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by stubbornman(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
you're cute....you just resemble who chop yam and ice block
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by jtwest(m): 11:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Dats why dey say love is blind.
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by finalboss1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Ever since i have grown up to be an adult, i have date and friending so many girls in my life and none of they has ever told me that i am handsome, i use to see fine boys and i jealous them because they are handsome.
But today my new girlfriend tell me that she loves me because i am a fine boy and i am very handsome. She say i am cute. I had not believed her but i gone home and check myself in the mirror and smiling.
God create me well. Thank God i am handsome and my girlfriend confirming it today.
Oya nairalanders rate my pics. I'm the dark handsome fresh guy in the picture above.
cc stubbornman
ireneony
finalboss
severusnape. Etc
mehn...lols fuckthemods is damn funny.
.lmao..

1 Like

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by wiseone28: 11:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
ok. Ado ata unam ikot
hmm dah ame ansuenne
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by panpadre: 12:21am On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
are northerner's these cute? Sorry i were a fresh yoruba boy 4 life and i'm pride of my tribe cos yoruba people is very beautiful people
yeah sure You're pride of your tribe.... undecided
FuckTheM0ds:
are northerner's these cute? Sorry i were a fresh yoruba boy 4 life and i'm pride of my tribe cos yoruba people is very beautiful people
yeah sure You're pride of your tribe....
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Danfuster(m): 2:37am On May 01, 2016
Oh God! undecided
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by possibilita(m): 6:09am On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
sorry my girlfriend who is my beloved wife to be is not a gold dicker. We both are share the same savings account at first bank
congrats!!!!!!
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by jamex93(m): 6:23am On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
na me nah. Abi i no fine?

U fine na
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:47am On May 01, 2016
delishpot:
All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small...
hi i have always been saw you in nairaland and i dont knowing your gender. I wanting to knew if youre male or a woman, a lady or a guy and a boy or a girl? Please replying and telling me cos i am antecepating
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:59am On May 01, 2016
jtwest:
Dats why dey say love is blind.
exkuse me? Are u call me a blind? Please betta watcht that your water melon mouth next time or else u will getting it hot from me
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:02am On May 01, 2016
wiseone28:
hmm dah ame ansuenne
lols i just de flex for this account o. Mods no allow make i breathe air for my main account. How far na? Asuk adia uwem fo ke Uyo?
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by klassykute(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
yelousy. Go and die. You should Uploaded your pics and comparing it with mine and if you fine passing me then i can bow for you. See your ukly face
lol u no look my profile?
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by MissMich(f): 7:25am On May 01, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
whatever that means, same to you
Jesu.. lolzzzZz, I can't stop laughing oh.. dude your replies got me laughing real hard.just pray I don't end up cracking my ribs on the process because if I do... you won't like my outburst oh.. lolzzzz, o boy see epic reply!!! odiegwu oh
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Olibboy: 8:29am On May 01, 2016
I dedicate authe ft flavour ....finer
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by djgrafiti(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thanks for your commenting. You have say i should work on my english? Ok but I'm a graduate
U are a graduate? Wow that's absolutely amazing...u should be in the book if u knahmean.
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by simababe(f): 8:31am On May 01, 2016
Msteew
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Nobody: 8:36am On May 01, 2016
MissMich:

Jesu.. lolzzzZz, I can't stop laughing oh.. dude your replies got me laughing real hard.just pray I don't end up cracking my ribs on the process because if I do... you won't like my outburst oh.. lolzzzz, o boy see epic reply!!! odiegwu oh
Hehehehehe. Dear pls take it easy o. Lol

As the dude type wetin I no understand. Lol

Dear have you heard about the Miss NairalandNairaland contest? Have you heard of Lanicky?
Pls check my siggy

Pls vote Lanicky
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Nobody: 8:39am On May 01, 2016
simababe:
Msteew
hey dear

Pls vote Lanicky
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by jtwest(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
exkuse me? Are u call me a blind? Please betta watcht that your water melon mouth next time or else u will getting it hot from me
Ehmmmm! What? Water-melon mouth, do u mean d whole watermelon or d one dat have been sliced.
Sir! Am very sure I don't want it hot from u, give dat to ur gf, prefer to get it hot from rihanna.
N.B ur face alone na nightmare.lol
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by jemype(m): 9:26am On May 01, 2016
erusen:
I don't know where to start laughing from.is it your bad English or ur drunk face.
hahahahaa men this pic is mean

1 Like

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by tiwosho(m): 9:28am On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
yelousy. Go and die. You should Uploaded your pics and comparing it with mine and if you fine passing me then i can bow for you. See your ukly face
dude please stop it...
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by JhimmySpark(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
thanks for your commenting. You have say i should work on my english? Ok but I'm a graduate
.... So? coz u are a graduate means u shouldn't improve your English? Smh. ... I wonder how your spoken English gona sound like. My simple advice once again is pocket dat ur certificate, humble urself and learn English. By the way u are a graduate of which institution?
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by olac21(m): 10:30am On May 01, 2016
God jesus,you're handsome no be small
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by agbonkamen(f): 10:51am On May 01, 2016
delishpot:
All things bright and beautiful all creatures great and small...
But Thy Lord God made them all.
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Plolly(f): 11:10am On May 01, 2016
OMG did I just c dis *screams loudly and faints*
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by allytinted: 11:27am On May 01, 2016
#in your wife's voice......handsome man...jokes apart, u are cute
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by Nobody: 11:30am On May 01, 2016
erusen:
I don't know where to start laughing from.is it your bad English or ur drunk face.
smiley

Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by simi4me(m): 2:08pm On May 01, 2016
Kai that girl can lie o, and how much did you give her after that?
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by calculator123(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
yelousy. Upload your pics let me see who is talking.
na
i dont put my pics online for the world to see.
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by calculator123(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2016
JhimmySpark:
.... So? coz u are a graduate means u shouldn't improve your English? Smh. ... I wonder how your spoken English gona sound like. My simple advice once again is pocket dat ur certificate, humble urself and learn English. By the way u are a graduate of which institution?
you should learn to know when someone is being jokular.
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by wiseone28: 3:55pm On May 01, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
lols i just de flex for this account o. Mods no allow make i breathe air for my main account. How far na? Asuk adia uwem fo ke Uyo?

grin yes o..i understand now
Re: Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:27pm On May 01, 2016
klassykute:
lol u no look my profile?
i have looking at your profile pics and i saw it. I concluding that youre a ukly man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II / Hilarious! See What This Guy Did After He Caught 2 Cockroach Having Sex (pics / Things To Avoid When You Are Invited For A Sleepover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.