Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (33113 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by unilagfreshest(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2016
She shouted WOLE, do it harder let me scream.. (na so me sef start to dey pump like die), after a while she said, release inside me, it makes my body swell (goosebumps) . After, she missed her period that month (her mom was a nurse, she gave her injection nd d period was found grin). . I Neva made such error anymore. We broke up dis January after 3 years , bt av never seen a gal like her..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 03, 2016
Never had sex b4. So no comments
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Burgerlomo: 2:54pm On May 03, 2016
Lemme know when you finish grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by carammel(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2016
I smell lies all over, awon omo ale oniro.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Sweetestrose(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2016
kowalsky:

awwnnn
embarassed embarassed
tongue
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Dondave11: 6:20pm On May 03, 2016
mine was ayaf piss..
na squirt she dey refer to as pea.. lol
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2016
Dondave11:
mine was ayaf piss..
na squirt she dey refer to as pea.. lol
Buhahahahahaha
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by unapapadeycraze: 9:26am On May 04, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Marry me plsss....pls lets get married...pls...na only u sabi fuccck me well...chai pls dont remove it.

And i wl b feeling like a boss. Lol! I miss Blessing tho...the gal toto sweet pass honey..

Which blessing? The one wey dey maryland?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Benkizzy(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2016
Ough... Oh.. C'mon Baby Hit Me Hard
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

Which blessing? The one wey dey maryland?
The one wey dey marywater

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by gracilicious(f): 1:26pm On May 04, 2016
Hehehe hehehe, he was like Babyyy Babyyyy!!!! Grind it, Grind it, Grind it!!!!! heyyy, And I was wondering if ah was in a kitchen or a bed. Was riding him to heavennnn.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by nathz45: 1:42pm On May 04, 2016
beeyhive:
Scatter my yaannsh, it is for you(couldn't believe I could say that). The guy sef stop look me.
lmaoooo...jesuu u just wan finish person with laugh
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by myssmee: 2:24pm On May 04, 2016
I love you angry grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Randyblincks(m): 3:17pm On May 04, 2016
[b][/b] Seems am the only kid here.... Well, lemme drop mine. Just last year, after my first sex experience which was so dull and boiring, cus of the oversized well my old gf has.

I was adviced by pals tew try sex workers. assuring me of how sweet they'll treat me.
Later in the day, i went to a joint they usually demand #500 for sex.

When i entered the room... The lady am supposed to f*ck looks more like my mum age mate, well, wat do i do I was asked to pay and pull my cloths, this i did exactly... Was surprise when this lady inserted a condom in my Dick and was about to put it into her anus...

" but, aunty na for toto i wan Bleep na, why you wan put my pr*ck for ur yarsh na" i asked the lady.

"ttaaaa!! Close ur mawt, small pikin like u wan f*ck ur mama toto, see as u small" she replied.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by skywalker888(f): 3:27pm On May 04, 2016
The one I can remember vividly was the one I was saying "my womb will come out ooooo"
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2016
Taiofil:
Ooooooooh.... Fvvvvccccck!
BASTARD!!!

I just stopped what I was doing and looked @ her...
Gues wat she said.... don't be stupid swtie...continue...I love how u r diggin my honeypot
hahahaha bad man cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Papilo20(m): 3:31pm On May 04, 2016
Randyblincks:
[b][/b] Seems am the only kid here.... Well, lemme drop mine. Just last year, after my first sex experience which was so dull and boiring, cus of the oversized well my old gf has.

I was adviced by pals tew try sex workers. assuring me of how sweet they'll treat me.
Later in the day, i went to a joint they usually demand #500 for sex.

When i entered the room... The lady am supposed to f*ck looks more like my mum age mate, well, wat do i do I was asked to pay and pull my cloths, this i did exactly... Was surprise when this lady inserted a condom in my Dick and was about to put it into her anus...

" but, aunty na for toto i wan Bleep na, why you wan put my pr*ck for ur yarsh na" i asked the lady.

"ttaaaa!! Close ur mawt, small pikin like u wan f*ck ur mama toto, see as u small" she replied.

Hahahaha
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2016
greatness22:
had it with one benue girl two years ago and she was like; "great, you are cutting my womb" i quickly raise my head up like a lizard, but wen i saw the looks on her face, she was excited, with that vexnation in me, i decided to fvck her till i saw a little tears rolling down her cheek.
Lwkmd cheesy You need to ask for forgiveness of sin bros cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Randyblincks(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2016
Papilo20:
Hahahaha
bros, u dae laff me?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by greatness22(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2016
tosyne2much:
Lwkmd cheesy You need to ask for forgiveness of sin bros cheesy
Bros, thank God say God nor be man if not, my dicck for just dey useless
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Flashh: 7:24pm On May 04, 2016
Jennydoris:

why you carry your unholy mind open the thread abi na me open am for you? sad
I said "holy" na. Why say my mind is "unholy"? angry

Na because of you I enter the thread and clicked reply button óó. I want to know the things you will like to say when doing the thing. cheesy

A whole pastor like me commenting on this kind of thread. sad
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by MARX77(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2016
sir frank hw is it going
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Reeberry: 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
skywalker888:
The one I can remember vividly was the one I was saying "my womb will come out ooooo"
It's been long you have been having sex.

Are you married?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 05, 2016
Never had sex cry
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2016
Xenaf:
Never had sex cry
Lol.... dat ur ass in ur dp doesnt look like a virgin ass
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 05, 2016
skywalker888:
Kindly pm me...its important
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by skywalker888(f): 7:05am On May 06, 2016
molibediumss:

Kindly pm me...its important
Pervert tongue
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by skywalker888(f): 7:07am On May 06, 2016
Reeberry:
It's been long you have been having sex.

Are you married?
I'm not as bad as you think cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Reeberry: 10:02am On May 06, 2016
skywalker888:
I'm not as bad as you think cheesy
Hope you will come and spoil me too?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by skywalker888(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2016
Reeberry:
Hope you will come and spoil me too?
I should be the one saying that wink
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Reeberry: 10:34am On May 06, 2016
skywalker888:
I should be the one saying that wink
Taar! You should be the one saying what?

BTW... Are you thick and and endowed or skinny?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by BusayoXXX(m): 11:34am On May 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
"Oh baby c'mon...Dig dig dig...dig it dig it hard! grin cheesy

I con dey wonder wetin I dey dig cheesy

Na treasure grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / The Wooing Challenge Season 6 {Day 1}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.