Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (33129 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 6:08am On May 02, 2016
vicechancellor:
haven't had sex before, anyone(f) care to come and deflower me cheesy

Hmmm. Go and ask any female police on d road
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Sweetestrose(f): 6:51am On May 02, 2016
frankg1:

Dat is very sweet and cute
smiles, thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by wollexie1106: 7:17am On May 02, 2016
Hin dun mi/ (it pains... said in ibadan dialect by a lad forming foreign accent befor action started

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 02, 2016
Marry me plsss....pls lets get married...pls...na only u sabi fuccck me well...chai pls dont remove it.

And i wl b feeling like a boss. Lol! I miss Blessing tho...the gal toto sweet pass honey..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2016
wollexie1106:
Hin dun mi/ (it pains... said in ibadan dialect by a lad forming foreign accent befor action started

Hahahahah.... During action, d true self go show

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 8:21am On May 02, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Marry me plsss....pls lets get married...pls...na only u sabi fuccck me well...chai pls dont remove it.

And i wl b feeling like a boss. Lol! I miss Blessing tho...the gal toto sweet pass honey..

U for marry am... Marriage from heaven
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 02, 2016
frankg1:

U for marry am... Marriage from heaven
Lol...marry her because of wetin na??
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by egojiokwu(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2016
beeyhive:
Scatter my yaannsh, it is for you(couldn't believe I could say that). The guy sef stop look me.

Hahahaha. It's good. It makes man feel that he's getting it right.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by ChristineC: 8:59am On May 02, 2016
beeyhive:
Scatter my yaannsh, it is for you(couldn't believe I could say that). The guy sef stop look me.
LMAO
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by egojiokwu(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2016
She was saying it loud, I will never cheat on you! I will never cheat on you!! She told me at the end that sleeping with me is like sleeping with ten men and that she never knew I could satisfy woman like that. It boossted my ego. We actually started from the parlor, when it becomes obvious that I'm not going to cum soon, I took her to bedroom with my shaft still plugged in. It was like thunder when I finally cummed. I was so weak and slept all through. Unfortunately, the parents didn't approve our marriage just because I'm a Catholic.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by reachycul(m): 9:33am On May 02, 2016
asking me if i will marry her........funny though
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Ay04z(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2016
what is sex?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by crackhouse(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2016
@OP, pls can u put 18+ there.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by imakemoney: 10:21am On May 02, 2016
this thread go long pass tailor own i suspect.

make una sha no say underage dey nairaland

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2016
egojiokwu:
She was saying it loud, I will never cheat on you! I will never cheat on you!! She told me at the end that sleeping with me is like sleeping with ten men and that she never knew I could satisfy woman like that. It boossted my ego. We actually started from the parlor, when it becomes obvious that I'm not going to cum soon, I took her to bedroom with my shaft still plugged in. It was like thunder when I finally cummed. I was so weak and slept all through. Unfortunately, the parents didn't approve our marriage just because I'm a Catholic.

I salute u sir. Wat is ur secret
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by kwencypresh(f): 11:28am On May 02, 2016
........ Typing
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by jaid23: 11:34am On May 02, 2016
Drabeey:
She said. O n kan mi laya ( its touching my chest / throat )

Hope we ain't f*ckin d same girl? Cos thats how T**a does too. wink
Drabeey:
She said. O n kan mi laya ( its touching my chest / throat )

Hope we ain't f*ckin d same girl? Cos thats how T**a does too.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Richie234: 11:47am On May 02, 2016
Guys do you know that, man continually learns till he dies?
Do you know, that no matter how much of a thing you know, you still need to know more, because challenges arises everyday?
Only God is omini science hence we mortals must continue to learn everyday of our life.
These are the reasons why this ebook titled: keys to solving toasting, attraction, dating and seduction problems was written by me to add to the already small acquired knowledge you have on how to attract women, date and seduce women. Just imagine you have been asking this girl out and have used all your skills on attracting women on her but no result. Then you found out this ebook and bought it. You discovered many errors you have made and more techniques you don't know on attracting women. Then you use one of the newly discovered technique from this book and you got result, wouldn't you be happy?That is life for you.
No matter how good you claim to be at the game of women, there are 1,2,3 and more things you will learn from this ebook titled: keys to solving toasting, attraction, dating and seduction problems and that might be what you need in the future to get your future wife. Stop deceiving yourself that what God has meant to be will be when you don't work towards it. If a prophet tells you, that you will be a millionaire nd you just fold your hands doing nothing, you will never be a millionaire because God is never a magician. You must play your role. Same rules applies here in getting women. Don't let ignorance prevent you from getting that girl that God has destined for your life. Hence this is where acquiring the necessary information required to fulfilling God's destiny for your marital life becomes necessary. I don't want to be boring by talking too much, just buy and read and enhance your skills so you can live a better life and help others too.
Time is so previous so pick up your phone now and dial these numbers to order for your copy @ 1,500 naira only. 08135109241, 08183334436 or 0703 399 1140 before Amaka that new babe you're toasting slips off your hands again.
100% money-back guarentee if it doesn't change your life.
Visit www.almightytoastingformula..com For more details.
Thank you.

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by segzyogondus(m): 12:58pm On May 02, 2016
While banging she was speaking a language I do not understand...She is Igbo but speaking maybe Ijaw or Isoko I could not really tell....Her name is Joy,I was gonna ask her what she was saying and I called her Blessing what are you saying..... Out of shock she shouted how did you know my real name meaning she has being lying to me about her name for a Month... And I actually called her the name of another girl that spent a night with me over the Weekend.....

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 1:12pm On May 02, 2016
segzyogondus:
While banging she was speaking a language I do not understand...She is Igbo but speaking maybe Ijaw or Isoko I could not really tell....Her name is Joy,I was gonna ask her what she was saying and I called her Blessing what are you saying..... Out of shock she shouted how did you know my real name meaning she has being lying to me about her name for a Month... And I actually called her the name of another girl that spent a night with me over the Weekend.....

Wtf!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Jazzlite: 4:33pm On May 02, 2016
Oooshey! the mail?

beeyhive:

Can the pusssssyyyyyyyy be dead?
Lol.
If he leaves, I will buy magic stick, refirm and retight it and move on.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Medunah: 6:15pm On May 02, 2016
vsaintchigs:
for my mind i was like"if i had a thousand naira for every time she said that"
Haha, Were u drunk or twas on purpose
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by themejiwalker(m): 6:51pm On May 02, 2016
pinceprinz:
just like that, yes yes yes, that side that side... cheesy Lmao!
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Oteebaba(m): 9:14pm On May 02, 2016
She said moimi moimi several times and later cried wen I switched position and said this style again
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by lawrence358(m): 9:42pm On May 02, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2016
Medunah:
Haha, Were u drunk or twas on purpose
neither
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by kowalsky: 12:03am On May 03, 2016
OkoAnike:

U must be lucky, but imagine, just an imagination of the mind.. . What is left of your..., that belong to him Which he must Scatter.

Again I ask, has he finally come to see ur parent, if not am not sure Some thing will be left for ur future Hubby, since he has been Scattering since that time till now . Lol

you must be really fun at parties huh undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by kowalsky: 12:06am On May 03, 2016
Sweetestrose:
Lol @ op, I love it when my man tells me words like 'you are the best, I can't do without you, you are good, especially when am horse riding in a slant or circular manner. He can't hide the expression on his face, just like a child, he is my baby indeed.

awwnnn
embarassed embarassed
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Taiofil(m): 12:38am On May 03, 2016
alobright17:

what are you digging that made her call you bastard grin grin

Lol...na her well (kitten) I dey dig na.. grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Edigrows: 1:06am On May 03, 2016
beeyhive:
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by gracilicious(f): 1:07am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=alexistaiwo post=45209725]I remember this girl that kept on screaming "I feel like pooing, I feeling like farting, I feel like urinating" repeatedly all through the sex session. who does that?
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 11:08am On May 03, 2016
[quote author=gracilicious post=45260814][/quote]
Madam tell us ur own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Love Story In 22 Pictures / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. / A Nairalander Just Found A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.