Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (33092 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] After 20mins, she asked if I had removed my _dick - 'cause she was still feeling the impact! grin [/email]

20mins... Hmmm. Somtin is smelling here

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by AustinBlinks(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2016
" I love you Tomi, don't ever leave me"

4 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Youngpo413: 1:43pm On May 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 01, 2016
frankg1:

20mins... Hmmm. Somtin is smelling here
[email] Lol, na you mess na. grin [/email]
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Maxi112: 1:55pm On May 01, 2016
honey claim the pvssy is all urs, honey I can't find my pussy plz harder I can't find my pvssy, plz look get me salt

I was like, are u ok?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 01, 2016
frankg1:

Lol.... Wetin u con do?
I increase my striking force. I fucck her badbad na doggy tinz

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by kayspark27(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2016
first time i had it wit a slim tall gal. shes was just scatterin her legs up in d air n laufin anyhow..i stop n asked her "are u alright?" she said hmm yes e deh sweet me ooo..afterwards she was just sayin hmmm aaahhhh ooohhhh kaaayyyy pllsss plsss. den i paused n she lookd at me n started laufin o...we went on fr 2hrs n i was pityin her cos she looked tired buh she still wants more n i was like "seems like dis gal want over feeding o". n wen we finished she said "kay u went really deep o"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2016
kayspark27:
first time i had it wit a slim tall gal. shes was just scatterin her legs up in d air n laufin anyhow..i stop n asked her "are u alright?" she said hmm yes e deh sweet me ooo..afterwards she was just sayin hmmm aaahhhh ooohhhh kaaayyyy pllsss plsss. den i paused n she lookd at me n started laufin o...we went on fr 2hrs n i was pityin her cos she looked tired buh she still wants more n i was like "seems like dis gal want over feeding o". n wen we finished she said "kay u went really deep o"
kayspark27:
kayspark27:

Hahahaha... Scattering ha legs..lol

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 01, 2016
she shouted "NOT THAT HOLE"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by OkoAnike(m): 2:39pm On May 01, 2016
beeyhive:
Scatter my yaannsh, it is for you(couldn't believe I could say that). The guy sef stop look me.

Where is the guy now? Still together?... Huuummm
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Jazzlite: 2:40pm On May 01, 2016
hey you we need to rematch that episode...have only been picturing that all day.... and am sure you will not be disappointed at the level of destruction your snatch will go through.... like I wan collect salary 4 dia ni o.

beeyhive:
Scatter my yaannsh, it is for you(couldn't believe I could say that). The guy sef stop look me.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by beeyhive(f): 2:59pm On May 01, 2016
frankg1:

Hoped he scattered it and dere were no remaining pieces? grin
Hoped he scattered it and dere were no remaining pieces?

Noo
But the guy is good.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by beeyhive(f): 3:00pm On May 01, 2016
Jazzlite:
hey you we need to rematch that episode...have only been picturing that all day.... and am sure you will not be disappointed at the level of destruction your snatch will go through.... like I wan collect salary 4 dia ni o.

Lol.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by beeyhive(f): 3:00pm On May 01, 2016
OkoAnike:

Where is the guy now? Still together?... Huuummm

Yeah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Kherry: 3:06pm On May 01, 2016
I tink mine was hmmmmmmm...............baby I love d way u gv me hard......... grin
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Orion21: 3:15pm On May 01, 2016
Kherry:
I tink mine was hmmmmmmm...............baby I love d way u gv me hard......... grin

How is dis one funny naw
Mctheew

7 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2016
Orion21:

How is dis one funny naw Mctheew
Lol. Guy novrx for ha na
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Jazzlite: 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
seriously can we....jazzlited@gmail.com
beeyhive:

Lol.
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by OkoAnike(m): 3:51pm On May 01, 2016
beeyhive:

Yeah.
U must be lucky, but imagine, just an imagination of the mind.. . What is left of your..., that belong to him Which he must Scatter.

Again I ask, has he finally come to see ur parent, if not am not sure Some thing will be left for ur future Hubby, since he has been Scattering since that time till now . Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Flashh: 3:57pm On May 01, 2016
Jennydoris, these guys want to corrupt my holy mind. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2016
Flashh:
Jennydoris, these guys want to corrupt my holy mind. embarassed

Wetin carry ur holy hand enter dis thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by greatness22(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2016
had it with one benue girl two years ago and she was like; "great, you are cutting my womb" i quickly raise my head up like a lizard, but wen i saw the looks on her face, she was excited, with that vexnation in me, i decided to fvck her till i saw a little tears rolling down her cheek.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2016
greatness22:
had it with one benue girl two years ago and she was like; "great, you are cutting my womb" i quickly raise my head up like a lizard, but wen i saw the looks on her face, she was excited, with that vexnation in me, i decided to fvck her till i saw a little tears rolling down her cheek.

U don make person wife barren o

21 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by beeyhive(f): 4:12pm On May 01, 2016
OkoAnike:

U must be lucky, but imagine, just an imagination of the mind.. . What is left of your..., that belong to him Which he must Scatter.

Again I ask, has he finally come to see ur parent, if not am not sure Some thing will be left for ur future Hubby, since he has been Scattering since that time till now . Lol

Can the pusssssyyyyyyyy be dead?
Lol.
If he leaves, I will buy magic stick, refirm and retight it and move on.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by frankg1(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2016
beeyhive:

Lol.

D pussy can neva be dead. Neva
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by greatness22(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2016
frankg1:

U don make person wife barren o
Lol, why she go dey make dat kain joke for bed? grin

She got married last year
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by mattyboy007(m): 4:41pm On May 01, 2016
was fucking her n... she shouted "oh my anus
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by puffpuff: 5:14pm On May 01, 2016

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by OkoAnike(m): 5:17pm On May 01, 2016
beeyhive:

Lol.

Good to know, take care e-friend, God bless you
Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Orion21: 5:43pm On May 01, 2016
puffpuff:
Ye se oko e kekere yen lon dara bay I ( is that your small penis that is performing this wonder?)
I pretended not to hear and fire on only to hear another bombshell

John osi lo gbe sidi ton pe loko NLA. wa wo ise to oko kekere nse. Jide ma domi niso (John that big penis of yours is nonsense. Come and see d wonders of small penis). Jide continue fucking me.
*John is her main man while jide is her fellow corper

After d last statement, I just jump down and start laughing.

Lmao!!... shocked grin grin cheesy
Laff wan kee mi .... Omo ibadan yeyee oo

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by Haryohdeji(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2016
With a soft voice she z " oh Jesusssss thank you

5 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? by IamChuks(m): 5:54pm On May 01, 2016
I fear the day weh I dey bleep on bae.. she say "chuks eh, you don carry me go heaven, pls give me belle". shu? give u wetin?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Marries His Girlfriend Of 10 Years (Photos) / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.