Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep (33971 Views)

6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep / 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Ezedon(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,
I'm fed up, I'm having problem sleeping.
Right from my childhood days, sleeping in the aftnoon had always been impossible, not even a siesta.
At nights, its always after lying-in for about 1:15m to 1:30m before finally sleeping off and if i should get up to urinate before daybreak, my eyes will become clear; no sleep again no matter how hard i try.
Trams, Coddein, Valium5, Cenpain night, just mention it does not make me sleep, it only makes me high or intoxicate me.
Although i always feel sleepy whenever am depressed, bored, alone or in a cool breezy environment, the momment i lie down or get ready to sleep then the urge is gone.
what could be my problem.
what can i do to get over it.
Check if you are owing some people and pay them
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 6:27am On May 02, 2016
@ op, hope u're not tee-blizz o?
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by kpas4kpas: 6:31am On May 02, 2016
Always take moringa powder and the oil and come n give testimony here.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by murphymakun(m): 6:42am On May 02, 2016
It happened to me last year n early this year in my own Case what i did is that i always take omaga vitality drug and i will make sure that i sleep late at night.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by kaball32: 6:44am On May 02, 2016
Take 2 plastic of alomo every night
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by merigold(f): 6:44am On May 02, 2016
A glass of coconut water in d evening wil do d trick 4 u
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 6:45am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,
Right from my childhood days, sleeping in the aftnoon had always been impossible, not even a siesta.
At nights, its always after lying-in for about 1:15m to 1:30m before finally sleeping off and if i should get up to urinate before daybreak, my eyes will become clear; no sleep again no matter how hard i try.
Trams, Coddein, Valium5, Cenpain night, just mention it does not make me sleep, it only makes me high or intoxicate me.
Although i always feel sleepy whenever am depressed, bored, alone or in a cool breezy environment, the momment i lie down or get ready to sleep then the urge is gone.

It may be a spiritual problem
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by ObiOkpor(m): 6:54am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,
This is exactly my problem. But am used to it now. No more complains since all what i was told to do didn't work. I think it's natural. Be happy because i am now.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Krismart(m): 7:00am On May 02, 2016
Why are people so blind to see their called profession. Bro u are a watch night from birth.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by peadel20(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2016
Hello, can you get ripened banana, and squash it in milk or blend it together. Blending is preferred. Banana is known to contain serotonin which calms and eases your nervous system, and thereby sedate you in the long run.
Apart from that, there is an herbal tea called Royal tea by a Chinese company. It works. A man with insomnia of 34yrs was cured through the tea. However, the body chemistry differs. But try the first option to safe cost.
There are other options too, but more costly. So I will stop at these. Bless you
igraman:
Please help,
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Coraje(m): 7:08am On May 02, 2016
While you try to solve your insomia medically, I'd also like you to pray about it. Use the scripture "The Lord grants his beloved sleep"(I cant remeber where it is in the bible) to stand on God's Word. God's Word works (speaking from experience)

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by tradepunter: 7:13am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

Mehn why you dy doll just get some nice kitten to hit every nite that's sure way to sleep
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by canalily(m): 7:15am On May 02, 2016
chimkaire:
Yeah, yeah, that's right smiley
baby i di uto! U understand sharp sharp!

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Mackson01: 7:22am On May 02, 2016
You need to see a doctor. You can reach me on 08060756564.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by igraman(m): 7:23am On May 02, 2016
peadel20:
Hello, can you get ripened banana, and squash it in milk or blend it together. Blending is preferred. Banana is known to contain serotonin which calms and eases your nervous system, and thereby sedate you in the long run.
Apart from that, there is an herbal tea called Royal tea by a Chinese company. It works. A man with insomnia of 34yrs was cured through the tea. However, the body chemistry differs. But try the first option to safe cost.
There are other options too, but more costly. So I will stop at these. Bless you
thanks
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by odedeleisaac: 7:28am On May 02, 2016
Stop eating night food. Your last meal for everyday should not exceed 5pm
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by MrGerald(m): 7:31am On May 02, 2016
I must tell you that your insomnia is caused by depression, worry, anxiety and other life stress, since you failed to cure it medically I'll urge you to do it naturally by; 1. lie motionless on your bed, avoid movement of leg, hand or any part of your body, 2. refrain your brain from thinking about anything in this world, even when they're the things that worries you most, it's difficult but if you'll be able to do it you won't even know when you'll fall asleep
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by linusbnn(m): 7:32am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

Go for Typhoid Fever test nd thank me later
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by bigsmoke2(m): 7:39am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

my brother i fear you might be suffering from opioid or bezodiazepine withdrawal. Cuz most of the drug u mentioned in your posts fall under this two class . U see this two class of drugs are like double edge sword they aren't ment to be used for a long time . I usually advocate a week or two max any longer than that u may be come tolerant and dependent and will need a continuously higher dose to achieve sleep. And when you decide to stop them , you may experience symptoms like anxiety, insomnia etc I stand to be corrected but I suspect in your despiration to achieve sleep you have become a chronic user of the fore mentioned drugs. If I am rights then u need the help of a psychiatrist
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by tosan200(m): 7:43am On May 02, 2016
it may be due to stress, anxiety- social anxiety, thinking too much.
When you want to sleep try to phase out everything that worry you, be the master of your mind; control it to do your bidding.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by turawafett(f): 7:58am On May 02, 2016
Get natural honey and drink two spoon at Night. Don't buy from Aboki from Ogoja people it's clear just like the ones you get in super market.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Eminentsaint(m): 8:06am On May 02, 2016
ebubey:
Ask anyone in jos to buy u 'buruku' made by berom people... by d time take that local ogogoro eh u will nt remain d same cheesy
That won't work. They sell that a junction that leads to my house and that has caused accident including the death of someone I know; not a good think to drink sweetheart.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by IRserveMyComent(f): 8:26am On May 02, 2016
BiggerBangs:
grin grin

[size=15pt]Try Edible catering services...you will be knocked out every night,thank me later[/size]
chaiii Nls! See the one that got all the likes! Lolsss

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Prospero01(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2016
Try reading the Bible at night. Don't read any books just the Bible. If it doesn't work , no drugs can. I have tried it and it worked for me.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by kokogilet: 8:57am On May 02, 2016
Visit www.inquirefromexperts.com to get expert medical advice.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2016
I am a living testimony of God healing, i had chronic Insomnia "Sleeplessness" for about 5 years, it got to a stage that i could not even sleep for a complete 32 days, morning, afternoon and night without being able to close my eyes. I started thinking suicide at that stage. I went to the hospital for examination, spent alot on the issue, people said it was an attack bla bla bla, my prayer then was God please take my money everything and give me sleep. I tried to trace the cause of the sleepiness and i discovered that back then in school, i take nescafe, kola nut just to make sure i remain awake at night, i did this bc i also involved my self in night shift job. For those of you who are saying trash here,pray so as not to experience this. My advice and what i did which helped are stated below. 1. Once it is night, always make up your mind that you must sleep. Do not entertain the fear of "it's night again so i wont sleep again"? 2. Honey and bitter kola, warm milk will help you alot. 3.I sought the service an an Hausa local barber " Wanzami" aside from the barbing they do, they carry out other traditional healing method, which i may not recommend to you. 4.pray pray and pray. I remembered that the more i take sedatives from the hospital, the more i remain awake. Thank God today, i am a living testimony.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by nnamdiosu(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

why don't you try reading at night. or listening to soft Christian music. it helps to relax and her eyes. also watching a movie might help too.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 9:26am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

Is it not funny that you are searching for solution to sleeplessness when the solution is almost free ? It took me 5 yrs to figure out, you too will.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by funshore(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2016
I've once had same problem but what causes mine then was as a result of having a stone in my ear which I mistakenly deep into my ear, then I had difficulties sleeping in day time. But, when the stone was later removed I sleep anytime I wish to.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 9:27am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

Is it not funny that you are searching for solution to sleeplessness when the solution is almost free ?
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by mrmachine: 9:41am On May 02, 2016
serah109:
Get a

sour sop leave cook and drink d water a glass in d mrng nd @9t. Den eat d fruit.

OR
Stay on moringer
Sour sop is very good for your situation. Drink a cup at night and read bible or listen to cool music but shun your phone.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by greatjoey: 9:41am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

You are suffering from insomnia. Asides, stress being it psychological, physical and otherwise may be factors too. Have you tried Garlic? Yes, I mean Garlic. buy some, peel one or two, wash them, and chop them into tiny pieces. Just swallow them as you would tablets,. Do that at about 0600pm and go about your normal business till bed time. You would be surprised. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. / Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection / The Harmful Effects Of Sleeping In A Bra..every Woman Must Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.