Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep (33959 Views)

6 Tips To Help You Fall Asleep / 3 Things You Must Do If You Find It Hard To Fall Asleep / 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by delpee(f): 9:45am On May 02, 2016
Please see a doctor and do a thyroid function test. I know that an over active thyroid can cause sleeplessness.
Try taking chamomile tea at night also. Read your Bible/Quran and pray when awake.

Note that I didn't read through all the posts.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Vicfus(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,
I'm fed up, I'm having problem sleeping.
Right from my childhood days, sleeping in the aftnoon had always been impossible, not even a siesta.
At nights, its always after lying-in for about 1:15m to 1:30m before finally sleeping off and if i should get up to urinate before daybreak, my eyes will become clear; no sleep again no matter how hard i try.
Trams, Coddein, Valium5, Cenpain night, just mention it does not make me sleep, it only makes me high or intoxicate me.
Although i always feel sleepy whenever am depressed, bored, alone or in a cool breezy environment, the momment i lie down or get ready to sleep then the urge is gone.
what could be my problem.
what can i do to get over it.
I feel almost exactly as you do. When i met a doctor he said; i keep my mind always engaged. Dunno, if there are any solutions.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by creamzbeatz: 9:51am On May 02, 2016
I HAD A PROBLEM SOME YEARS BEFORE I GOT THE NATURAL MEDS.............. SMOKE WEED EVERY EVENING BEFORE U SLEEP ....... U GO SLEEP WITHOUT DREAMS SEF...... NO JOKES...... ITS REAL

http://jtownexclusive..com.ng/2016/02/download-musiccreamz-one-shot-feat.html

INSOMIA JAM DOWNLOAD HERE

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Fourwinds: 10:38am On May 02, 2016
Brighfuture:
GET BITTER LEAF...WASH THE LEAF AND DRINK I GLASS MORNING,AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THANK ME LATER...
are u a native doctor?? I know d remedies they give are usually punishments
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 10:44am On May 02, 2016
Since you have tried medically you can't still sleep,let me prescribe the word of God drugs concerning lack of sleep.Have faith and meditate on it.its God's will for every believer to have sound sleep.

provb 3 vs 24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by YorubaPresident: 10:59am On May 02, 2016
You can buy Herbal rest and relax..call 09092370688
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by olushowunm(m): 11:20am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,
Right from my childhood days, sleeping in the aftnoon had always been impossible, not even a siesta.
At nights, its always after lying-in for about 1:15m to 1:30m before finally sleeping off and if i should get up to urinate before daybreak, my eyes will become clear; no sleep again no matter how hard i try.
Trams, Coddein, Valium5, Cenpain night, just mention it does not make me sleep, it only makes me high or intoxicate me.
Although i always feel sleepy whenever am depressed, bored, alone or in a cool breezy environment, the momment i lie down or get ready to sleep then the urge is gone.
Get Moringa leaves and chew by 9pm every night... Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 11:32am On May 02, 2016
igraman:
Please help,

check webmd.com for causes, symptoms, effects and treatment of insomania. you are healed my son
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Aeman(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2016
Brighfuture:
GET BITTER LEAF...WASH THE LEAF AND DRINK I GLASS MORNING,AFTERNOON AND EVENING. THANK ME LATER...
Bros you r heartless aw can som1 do dat?
Du u no d effect it has on his liver??
D simple tin 2 du s 2 take lexoterm tab. 1 daily or 2wic daily. 4 5 dais.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 02, 2016
Emmanuel950:
There are many reasons for your inability to sleep. first, I'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. have u seen a doctor?
2. how long have you been using sleeping pills?
3. do you think too much/worry too much?
4. do you press your phone when you're about to sleep? I did a post on smartphone addiction. https://www.nairaland.com/3053753/smartphone-addiction-subconscious-obsession-everyone

Now, lets look at worry. Please note that I'm not a doctor.

When you lie down to sleep every night, there's a tendency that you're going to ruminate over the days events. as you do this, your mind begins to work, causing sleep to elude you for the meantime. If you can, try playing jazz music, u know.. instrumentals when sleeping... close your eyes... let your mind focus on sleeping... you won't open your eyes until the following morning...

if you are a member of the phone operators in bed team, then you need to stop using your phone for the meantime. Make sure you go see a doctor so they can offer better medical advice.

this is my two cent!

Stop worrying! Clear your mind of all thoughts! focus on one thing - sleep!

SLEEP...

** blows jazz on the thread *****

It won't make him sleep if he focuses on sleeping. We do not have to do anything in order to sleep. Especially if we now have experienced some bouts of insomnia. Even if it works, in the long run its effects will wane. First see a doctor and make sure that it is not something else. I will return latter to tell you what I think.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Burntcoal(f): 12:11pm On May 02, 2016
so sorry for ur plight. anyways I av d following recommendations

wen u wake up drink 5glasses of water and eat

if u are married av great sex with ur wife make sure she leaves u exhausted

if u av kids, tell ur wife to take a break or go out. watch d kids ply with dem, do all d aus chores

IF U R NT MARRIED DEVOUT 1HR PER MORNING FOR EXERCISES, WEN U GET HOME DRINK HOT TEA AND WATCH A YORUBA MOVIE.

Now if u av done all dese and still u find it difficult to sleep....... u need therapy. let d docs do died wrk

shiningkoal cares......
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by cruzyteejay(m): 12:14pm On May 02, 2016
My problem is the reverse of yours @OP...........and am disturbed too,pls any help for me?
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by davidsgal(f): 12:49pm On May 02, 2016
There is no peace for d wicked
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by igraman(m): 1:08pm On May 02, 2016
muyo2001:

igraman:
Please help,

check webmd.com for causes, symptoms, effects and treatment of insomania. you are healed my son
amen ..thanks ma
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by igraman(m): 1:11pm On May 02, 2016
greatjoey:

You are suffering from insomnia. Asides, stress being it psychological, physical and otherwise may be factors too. Have you tried Garlic? Yes, I mean Garlic. buy some, peel one or two, wash them, and chop them into tiny pieces. Just swallow them as you would tablets,. Do that at about 0600pm and go about your normal business till bed time. You would be surprised. Thank you.
thanks ..
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by pizzylee(m): 2:55pm On May 02, 2016
try watching telemundo at night
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Brighfuture(f): 7:41pm On May 02, 2016
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Brighfuture(f): 7:45pm On May 02, 2016
Aeman:

Bros you r heartless aw can som1 do dat?
Du u no d effect it has on his liver??
D simple tin 2 du s 2 take lexoterm tab. 1 daily or 2wic daily. 4 5 dais.

Bitter leaf is generally considered a liver herb
because it stimulates, cleanses and supports the
liver and gall bladder. The liver which is one of
the most important organs of the body has a lot
of vital functions that is needed for normal
functioning of the whole system of the body.
Without the liver all major process in the body
will be paralysed. Without the liver fats will not
be digested inside the body to be used as
energy. Bitter leaf is said to be very helpful in
maintaining the livers optimum health to release
bile acid every time people eat fatty foods.
Studies also show that bitter leaf can be used to
cure kidney-related complications. Bitter leaf
also stimulates bile and hydrochloric acid
production, stimulates nervous and immune
system function. Interestingly, it also combats
fatigue and exhaustion. It is obviously one of the
very simple and inexpensive natural herbs which
can be used to ensure optimum health and well-
being of the body system.
One can take a handful of fresh bitter leaf, pour
in a blender, pour the desired amount of water,
blend and strain it, then drink while some people
take a handful of bitter leaf and eat it too.”
Bitter leaf does not only reduce the blood sugar
level drastically, it also helps to repair the
pancreas.
Regular consumption of this vegetable helps to
regulate the blood’s cholesterol level which is a
risk factor for heart attack and stroke. In cases
of constipation, stomach ache and inflammation
of the stomach, and lack of sleep bitter leaf is a
remedy. Bitter leaf has been widely used and
recognised for its efficacy in preventing malaria.
The raw leaves are plucked and washed before
being squeezed to extract the juice. Drinking the
juice alone is an antidote for malaria.
Chewing the stem of bitter leaf helps to prevent
Gingivitis which is a tooth-gum problem due to
its proven antimicrobial activity. Common skin
diseases such as ringworm, eczema and others
have been successfully treated with bitter leaf
because of its antimicrobial effect. The bitter
leaf protects the liver from drug induced
damage.
Bitter leaf, if incorporated in the diet, can slow
cancer growth and even kill cancer cells. The
aqueous extract of bitter leaf can also help in
inducing labour and where there is no medical
help, blood oozing from fresh wound can be
stopped by squeezing fresh, green bitter leaves
and dropping it on the wound.
SERIOUSLY I VE TRIED IT...AND IT WORKED
FOR ME.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Brighfuture(f): 7:49pm On May 02, 2016
Fourwinds:
are u a native doctor?? I know d remedies they give are usually punishments

LOL... BITTER LEAF IS NOT BITTER...
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 02, 2016
try this:
1 tea spoon of Himalayan salt in a stainless cup contained warm water an d drink it.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Princeakin4u: 5:50am On May 03, 2016
Insomnia Sleep & Relax Tea (21a), Sound Sleep (#23). Anti-radiation Sticker(#80).

Bell Lifestyle Healthcare Products Are More than Wonder Herbs!

Thousand of people with chronic diseases have been helped. Stop needless suffering today. Find literary thousands of testimonies on the from the delighted customers.
Bell Lifestyle is an international Marketing Company that sells over 60 Natural Health care products that really work.
The company was funded in Canada in 1996 by Nick A. Jerch. Bell Lifestyle products are multi herbal, 100% natural with no side effects, of the best quality with many years of proven efficacy across over 80 countries of the world.

Acid reflux disease , allergy , aging (premature) , anaemia, arthritis / rheaumatism, asthma, breast cancer/lump, cancer, infertility, prostrate problems, weight issues, fibroids, high blood pressure, heart attack, HIV, snoring, pile, low sperm count, waist and back pain, stroke,, memory loss, eye problems, fibroid, kidney diseases, diabetes, heart diseases, Impotence, infections, sleeping problems,
bladder and urinary tract infection, blocked fallopian tube, cholesterol, depression, epilepsy, glaucoma, gallstone (bilestone), hot flashes, kidney stones, liver diseases, internal heat, low blood sugar, lyme diseases, menopause problems, menstrual problems, paipitation, pancreatithis, parkinson disease, prostrate enlargement, skin problems, smoking, tuberculosis, tumour, typhoid fever, ulcer (peptic), waist pain, wrinkles, wrist pain (carpal tunnel syndrome) hairloss, impotence. spinal injury, and many products also for prevention of diseases.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

I AM A CANCER SURVIVOR BY GOD’S GRACE THANK GOD FOR BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS.

DR. REMIGIUS NKEM ASHUKE (Medical Practitioner) LAGOS, NIGERIA

It all started about February 2012 and the first symptoms I started experiencing were non-productive cough and chest pain. I consulted with consultant physicians and ENT surgeons at different hospitals and I was subjected to diverse laboratory investigations, all to no avail. I took several X-rays of the chest and did CT scan of both the chest and the neck. TB tests (acid fast bacill and gene expert), echocardiogram, FNAC (fine needle aspirate cytology) and so on, without anyone being able to make any impression that could suggest what was wrong with me. The cancer had already metastasized to other parts of my body while those investigations were being done.
On 20th June 2013, I was rushed to LASUTH (Lagos University Teaching Hospital) medical emergency on account of severe breathlessness at abot 7am. I was given emergency medications to relieve the breathlessness and from my arrival here, I began to make use of artificial oxygen which I was on for one full month, while I was being investigated by different medical teams. Within that period, I was placed on anti-TB drugs following a mentuex test that was carried out on me, which came out positive within durations of 16 minutes.
It was when I was taken to theatre for bronchoscopy and mediasthnoscopy that the cardio-thoracid team discovered the massive metastatic tumor that had obstructed my trachea at the lower third of the trachea. I was then referred to EKO hospital Ikeja for radiotherapy, I had seven courses of radiotherapy at the hospital and I had six courses of chemotherapy at LASUTH. There was a time my platelet count dropped to one (1) and I was losing blood through my nostrils, mouth and I was urinating frank red blood. It was while I was receiving chemotherapy that a doctor friend of mine (Dr. Emmanuel Nsofor) brought Bell Supreme Immune Booster and Japanese Green Tea to me and I began to use them. It was from that moment that I stopped breaking down after every course of chemotherapy and I began to feel strong within in spite of my wasted exterior.
Having realized the efficacy of Bell Products, I started using Curcumin 2000X as well.

Apart from strengthening my immunity and helping me to recover from CANCER OF THE LUNGS. I have not been sick since one year ago that I started using the products inspite of the fact that I used to suffer so often from malaria before my contact with Bell Products. I sincerely thank God Who made it possible for DR THEO ANUCHA MD/CEO of Bell Lifestyle to bring the products to Nigeria.

TESTIMONY OF NATUROPATH
I am Roman Deguenon, Staff of BCEAO Bank, I was suffering from pain on my back at the vertebra since more than 10 years. It was paining me extremely and when I started I must suffer through for many hours. I went from Clinic to clinic, from doctor to doctor in vain. The pain was becoming atrocious and unbearable. Finally, I was obliged to adopt the bet lambo abdominal. I couldn’t seat down for long time neither stand up for long time. I was convicted to do movement only with car.

Then one day, somebody directed me to centre of Naturopath –NGO BT- I went there and the miracle was done for me. The manager of the centre prescribed 2 BOTTLE OF SHARK CARTILAGE and before I finished the first bottle, I felt that my pains disappeared. When I finished 2 bottles, I did not feel anything again. Nowadays I don’t feel pain again at the point that I can use machine for my movement something that I coulddn’t imagine in the past few months. Bell Shark Cartilage really saved me from pains. Many patients got relief by using Bell Shark Cartilage and we received multitude of testimonies for it.
As a Manager of the centre of natural health, I think in my own opinion that Bell Shark Cartilage is the best food supplements because of several positive results (and sometimes spectacular) we get from patients after their use.
Sabina NASS (229) 96 10 29 72 - Cotonou

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ………..
Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Solution is
For more information, visit
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

igraman:
Please help,
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Adek15(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2016
Udofire:

i could be of some help but i need to know if its a joke or its for real?
for real. I'm serious
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Udofire(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2016
Adek15:
for real. I'm serious
i should have answered long before now but i had a browser problem which has just been fixed. I'll like to ask you some questions relating to it but i hate typing too much on phone. Lemme know if you are available on phone so we can discuss better.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Udofire(m): 11:39pm On May 04, 2016
CzarChris:
Okay, truth is I don't lose focus even for a second during the day, but it kinda recently started getting to me, cause most times people around me have slept off, with just me roaming around angry angry it's gets annoying though. angry angry.
Okay, agreed I have a sleep problem, how do I solve it?

i should have answered long before now but i had a browser problem which has just been fixed. I'll like to ask you some questions relating to it but i hate typing too much on phone. Lemme know if you are available on phone or some chat site so we can discuss better.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Adek15(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2016
Udofire:

i should have answered long before now but i had a browser problem which has just been fixed. I'll like to ask you some questions relating to it but i hate typing too much on phone. Lemme know if you are available on phone so we can discuss better.
ok. Whatsapp me via 07065849031
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2017
igraman:
Please help,
You could be a supernatural creature. I'm not trying to be fictional, I'm just expressing my view here
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by starbosspagood: 5:53am On Sep 10, 2017
go get a drug called baba blue or Rohypnol.....
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by NairalandSARS: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Idrismusty97:
You may not have insomnia, Your brain might just be too active. Studies have shown that people with high IQ find it difficult to sleep at night. The real problem is whether you feel fatigue or overly tired when you wake up, If you still feel energized and active when you wake up even do you slept for just 3 hours then you are perfectly fine. Find something that can keep you busy at night, like reading a book, Watch some movies or just browsing the net. You may also want to cut on your intake of caffeine, Tea etc The night is my most active time, but if NEPA fvckup then it would be one horrible night.

I have a very high iq and I sleep like a baby.
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Sharonose: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
omonnakoda:
If you cannot sleep, get out of bed and get busy.Read and read and read. Watch films,listen to music,do something with the time

Why is it a problem It is a blessing, use the time productively.......
is there light?
Re: Help: I Am Having Diffculty Fallen Asleep by Sharonose: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2017
igraman:
Please help,
u are worried about something...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Use Bitter Leaf To Cure Diabetes / How To Prevent HIV After You Have Been Exposed. / Lassa Fever: Avoid Drinking Garri To Avoid Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.