Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (28207 Views)

Our Renovation Diary-lekki Scheme I (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / OUR RENOVATION Diary-platinum Row (A New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by 1Segzy: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2016
Don't let us deceive ourselves. This guy skimaski uses magic. I have seen it over and over again in his works.

How I wish I did not spoil my project by finishing it myself. Now it is too late. I am angry.

4 Likes

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2016
FINAL FINISH. GIRLS BEDROOM

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2016
FINAL FINISH Boys room.

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (DINNING AREA IN PICS)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (PRIVATE LOUNGE IN PICS)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (MAIN LOUNGE IN PICS)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (MAIN LOUNGE IN PICS)

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (BEDROOM IN PICS)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by mufutau55(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
Excellent Boss. The differences are just like day and night. Keep up the good work sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER. (BEDROOM IN PICS)

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
mufutau55:
Excellent Boss. The differences are just like day and night. Keep up the good work sir.

Hajji M.

Thanks boss
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (BEDROOM IN PICS)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (WARDROBE IN PICS)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (MASTER'S BATHROOM IN PICS)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2016

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (KITCHEN IN PICS)

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER. (KITCHEN IN PICS)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
BEFORE AND AFTER (KITCHEN IN PICS)

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by parisbluefox: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2016
wow...this is magic. I messaged u on whatsapp about a small project that I've got going on but you ignored. BOSS I'm glad u didn't reply...bcuz after seeing what your precious mind and magic fingers can do....I've decided to hustle hard and work and pray to GOD to bless me enough to be able to afford things like this. Skimanski must build my house whether the devil like it or not cheesy cheesy cheesy You are awesome. As a matter of fact, you are the best in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2016
parisbluefox:
wow...this is magic. I messaged u on whatsapp about a small project that I've got going on but you ignored. BOSS I'm glad u didn't reply...bcuz after seeing what your precious mind and magic fingers can do....I've decided to hustle hard and work and pray to GOD to bless me enough to be able to afford things like this. Skimanski must build my house whether the devil like it or not cheesy cheesy cheesy You are awesome. As a matter of fact, you are the best in Nigeria.

ahh!!!! My oga that one too much ooo. Have you seen architects in Lagos and what they are innovating. We are only working hard to get there ooo. This building looks nice, but there are a lot of things we could have done better oo. a lot of lessons we have learnt from this project. a lot of aspect we know we will need to improve on. Unlike great architects in Lagos who know it all. Those are the Architect you can call best in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by juliusocean(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2017
skimanski:
Exploring the Idea of Ceiling Shower System in the Master's Bathroom Area.
God evening sir I've been searching for this shower head please how much does it cost where can I get one

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by jabolo(m): 11:39pm On May 03, 2017
skimanski:

ahh!!!! My oga that one too much ooo. Have you seen architects in Lagos and what they are innovating. We are only working hard to get there ooo. This building looks nice, but there are a lot of things we could have done better oo. a lot of lessons we have learnt from this project. a lot of aspect we know we will need to improve on. Unlike great architects in Lagos who know it all. Those are the Architect you can call best in Nigeria.

For the interior work, do you work with interior designers to design the interior schemes including furnishings, and you supply and fit? Thanks.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2017
juliusocean:

God evening sir I've been searching for this shower head please how much does it cost where can I get one

The last time i Checked, it was N68,000 in Orile Coker.
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2017
jabolo:

For the interior work, do you work with interior designers to design the interior schemes including furnishings, and you supply and fit? Thanks.

We can work with an already existing interior design Scheme. Though Most of our clients trust us enough to come up with our own Scheme. Like this particular Project, I was basically left to do my own. It felt like the House was mine. One of the Best client I have ever worked with.

3 Likes

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by jabolo(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2017
skimanski:

We can work with an already existing interior design Scheme. Though Most of our clients trust us enough to come up with our own Scheme. Like this particular Project, I was basically left to do my own. It felt like the House was mine. One of the Best client I have ever worked with.

That is impressive but he got a bargain 2-for-1 skillset, designing and installing. Shey you no too expensive o?

1 Like

Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by Feshizzy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
skimanski:
Erecting a Tank Scaffold, that will house Water Supply tAnk. This will enhance the Water Supply Pressure to Main House.
No diagonal braces?
Over time the wind would distort its balance,
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by ceelog(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
skimanski:
Kitchen Ceiling Design almost done

Skima please is it the same binding wire of the pop that is holding this mdf ceiling? Abi na another method? The stuff seems heavy in my eyes. But I love it sha
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2018
ceelog:

Skima please is it the same binding wire of the pop that is holding this mdf ceiling? Abi na another method? The stuff seems heavy in my eyes. But I love it sha

No not Binding Wire, Wood was Drilled to Ceiling with Screw Nails at Multiple points. It was a highly professional discussion for us to decide how to Hold it and Ensure its firm enough and at thesame time make sure the Nail Points are invisible since you are suppose to Look at it as a full clean board without nail Points
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by ceelog(m): 8:59am On Oct 01, 2018
skimanski:

No not Binding Wire, Wood was Drilled to Ceiling with Screw Nails at Multiple points. It was a highly professional discussion for us to decide how to Hold it and Ensure its firm enough and at thesame time make sure the Nail Points are invisible since you are suppose to Look at it as a full clean board without nail Points

Wow...that's really gonna be a professional's duty to get it firm and fixed. That is a signature design and it's rare in most builds. Like I always liked your wood designs, I think you should also try glass designs too more often
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by skimanski(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2018
ceelog:

Wow...that's really gonna be a professional's duty to get it firm and fixed. That is a signature design and it's rare in most builds. Like I always liked your wood designs, I think you should also try glass designs too more often

with more Projects shall come more Creative designs sir!!!
Re: Our Renovation Diary (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) by EgunMogaji2: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
skimanski:
We Design Unique and good designs for very affordable prices. We also build and finish your houses at top quality workmanship. our designs are always unique, so we always advise to handle the project personally. We also do Interior Designs, Shops, Kitchen Rooms e.t.c attached is some of my designs and finishes. Action the say, speaks louder than words

architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Dezyns and Structures.

[b]Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructur[/b]es

Kindly take your time to Follow our numerous professional works on every page of these links below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/2963940/arcadia-groove-estate-constructing-4
https://www.nairaland.com/2770635/construction-works-units-flats-new
https://www.nairaland.com/2985698/construction-flats-owerri-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/3079756/renovation-diary-new-dimension-nigerian
https://www.nairaland.com/3349788/renovation-diary-platinum-row-new-dimension
https://www.nairaland.com/3364355/contemporary-architecture-story-4-bedroom

For the new folks. In case you are bored and have data please feast your eyes.

Awon Agba Awo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of KWAM-1's Jaw Dropping Mansion Worth Over N300 Million / Fire Destroys A Building At Lawanson, Lagos (Photos) / Cost Of Buying A Duplex In Lagos| Brook Assets And Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.