Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) (53106 Views)

Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 02, 2016
patostation:

My beloved, it is not every verse of the Bible that clarify main points under discussion.

In any case I am happy that Pushkin has kindly answered you before I did. She recommended that you start reading your Bible because as of now, it seems you don't.

Go through my take on tithing https://www.nairaland.com/3081032/all-truth-tithe
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by domopps(m): 11:25am On May 02, 2016
greatiyk4u:

You must be a chronic tither.

Yes am an unrepentant TITHER and proud to be one because it works for me like magic!

Cheeeeeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by sanyajava: 12:11pm On May 02, 2016
Serious matter. Tithing in my church is compulsory as if we are under mosaic law. The pastor even said if he does not see improvement from next month, that he will have to stop anointing service. "How do you expect me to meet up with remittance". This he said openly. And the most painful part is that 70% the money from each parishes belongs to HQ while 20 to provincial HQ leaving the parish with 10% to do with.
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by Encyclopedia1: 12:52pm On May 02, 2016
Shy no be normal thing for Church make pastor carry all una money go buy private jet? I'm sure ur pastor no get Hummer Jeep yet so na normal thing to plan.
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by Omojudy: 12:59pm On May 02, 2016
you dey fear to name the church? my suspicion be say, eh go be my former church wey get tithe card, monthly dues, pastorate dues, cleaning dues for the women, harvest levies, first fruit and.................
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 02, 2016
sanyajava:
Serious matter. Tithing in my church is compulsory as if we are under mosaic law. The pastor even said if he does not see improvement from next month, that he will have to stop anointing service. "How do you expect me to meet up with remittance". This he said openly. And the most painful part is that 70% the money from each parishes belongs to HQ while 20 to provincial HQ leaving the parish with 10% to do with.
RCCG, I presume.
Abi?
let me get this straight, anointing service is dependent on tithe received?
so he has effectively monetized the anointing service ?
he expects "anointing" to flow to those who have paid tithe?

seriously, it is amazing what Christianity has turned into these days. ravenous money mongers pretending to be pastors leading the equally lazy and gullible congregation who prefer not to "touch the (so-called) anointed" rather than obey what the bible says.
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by luluosas(m): 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
Thank God I don't use the official tithes cards in our church. My faithfulness is unto God, not any pastor out there
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by annunaki2(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2016
osomegbe:

Bros check Matthew 23:23,
"Jesus was telling them you pay tithes of mint"
Mints at that time is money my brother. I don't support coercion but teach them and let the Holy spirit convince them.

Mint was not money then it was herbs.
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by annunaki2(m): 1:55pm On May 02, 2016
fromnigeria:

Malachi 3:8-12

This scripture does not in anyway justify church tithing except you twist it.
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by fromnigeria(m): 11:33pm On May 02, 2016
annunaki2:

This scripture does not in anyway justify church tithing except you twist it.
Please read and give me feed back.
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by annunaki2(m): 5:24am On May 03, 2016
fromnigeria:

Please read and give me feed back.

Before you delve into this tithe argument with me, kindly note that I am very verse on biblical tithing and I have studied extensively over thirty passages on biblical tithing and not just mal 3:8-12 that pastors love to twist. Kindly read deut 14:22-29 for starters and learn the true biblical purpose of tithes before I school you on why it's no longer relevant.
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by fromnigeria(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2016
annunaki2:

Before you delve into this tithe argument with me, kindly note that I am very verse on biblical tithing and I have studied extensively over thirty passages on biblical tithing and not just mal 3:8-12 that pastors love to twist. Kindly read deut 14:22-29 for starters and learn the true biblical purpose of tithes before I school you on why it's no longer relevant.
Read! Teach what i do not know yet
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by jaytee01(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2016
lecturerdabo:

Would have agreed with you if the pastors are not flying around in private jets while tither trek!

Would have believed you if the universities being built from these tithes are meant to help the poor tithers but no! They are for the Alhajis!

Would have believed you if the tithes are being used to offer scholarships to students in Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina etc like the Muslims are doing in Ebonyi BUT NO! We are busy shouting "they want to islamise Nigeria" yet busy turning church to business empires!!

God have mercy on us all teaching heresies!!!
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by Omojudy: 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
sanyajava:
permit me to guess your church's name
Re: Pastor Asks Members To Write Their Salaries Amount (Private And Public Workers) by Omojudy: 4:44pm On May 28, 2016
Eastbay:

RCCG, I presume.
Abi?
let me get this straight, anointing service is dependent on tithe received?
so he has effectively monetized the anointing service ?
he expects "anointing" to flow to those who have paid tithe?

seriously, it is amazing what Christianity has turned into these days. ravenous money mongers pretending to be pastors leading the equally lazy and gullible congregation who prefer not to "touch the (so-called) anointed" rather than obey what the bible says.
maybe Celestial or Christ Chosen Church. that is where i guess. cos of the 70% thing. i have heard that from them. usually sha it is in churches that focus on prophecies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors / Paul Enenche's Testimony: Wale Gates Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.