Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (75692 Views)

Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Jose Mourinho Will Escape FA Punishment For Being Sent Off Against Southampton / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2016
PRXPERT:
All the people here against kelechi are man united fans! They are bittter that kelechi is what they think rashford is. grin grin
But on a serious note, man city players hardly give him ball, there was atime in today's match when he(kelechi) was positioned to score, and nasri should have given him baall only for the ball to be pulled over,it failed to virgil,and later camera showed where nasri was pointing at kelechi, my suspicion was that kelechi told him, "bro, you for pass am here" and nasri replied, take your time ooh..
Honestly the only person that passedball to iheanacho was otemendi, and navas, sterling never did for once! Nasri did 3 times, bony 5 times, that is very poor! For those of you saying they're losing the game,this same thing happened against stoke, crystal palace etc. They didn't celebrate with him. They don't give him balls, when they should
Look at what kolarov did,he dribbled, and used iheanacho to dribble the 3rd person, refused to lay the ball to well positioned iheanacho at far left close to corner, he had to lay the ball to iheanacho when he was about losing the ball..
Another one again is when iheanacho lost the ball that led to 4th goal, the ball was given by kolarov, it was a very heavy ball,amidst the Southampton defenders, he lost the ball when he was trying to riggle out of them..
Infact sterling didn't cross nor complete a single dribbling, he had only one weak shot on target, whereas he had all the time,to lay the pass to iheanacho. Yet he received more passes than iheanacho! He waisted all the passes.. the hate is real.. forget noisy neighbour! I don't think it's anything racism... but a natural human hatred..

playing victim mentality as usual!
against stoke city didn't you see that zabaleta's assist!
football is a team game and without your teammates you can't make it
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Ribaman(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
sample042:
Do you know what it means to be a black in the midst of whites?

No mind them! Wetin them sabi?[s]
sample042:

No mind them! Wetin them sabi?[/s]
sample042:

No mind them! Wetin them sabi?
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 01, 2016
swaggerdgrt:
I hav bin askin myslf same questn,I tink d players dosnt lke him at all despte hw hard he wrks for d team.mayb cos he is BLACK......

sagna, mangala, clichy, Fernando, fernandinho, toure, delph, sterling, bony are all blacks. so where is the hate coming from?

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Chivee(f): 8:16pm On May 01, 2016
alfsalami:
The igbos should take an inward look at themselves truly because here this time the club is not own by hausa or yoruba
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by johnnexy77(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I hate those people!!! sad

Shit!!!

Racism can never die!! NEVER!

The creator should have created everyone equally, I don't understand why some are white, while some are black! sad

Variety is the spice of life, it's what makes life very interesting.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by captianfreeman(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.
Kai ! Which kind person be dis? You too get football sense.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by nworanco(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.
U talked bullshit I have been watching Headache and other mancity players since he passed from the to pro level and I found out the height of jerlousness from all the senior players which yaya toure is the number one enemy while aguero is the number two enemy. Because they knew he is the man city future striker whether Guardiola likes it or not. Thank God most of the players will soon leave the when Guardiola arrived.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by comrChris(m): 8:25pm On May 01, 2016
PRXPERT:
what kind of sense you get?
Who gave him the assist of the first goal? He worked for it,and scored the goal, the goal actually brought them back to the game! Why didn't they celebrate with him? They are very mean to him... I watched that closely!!! today, I can tell you that iheanacho isn't selfish player in anyway! Sterling had no business in the pitch today, Delph was pathetic, wilfred was poor, zabaleta was ivanovic today! Kelechi 2nd goal tore my botton today while I jumped up to the celebration of the wonder
you don't have to insult me to make your point,at least it is not your sense l have been using in doing my things

You can go and sue city players for not celebrating lheanacho for all l care

l care less about his team mates celebrating him but his form
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by effluxpump(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2016
An0nimus:

how is it trash?
they have been doing it before now .the reason they do it is best known to then not because they are goals down.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by missKiffy(f): 8:29pm On May 01, 2016
Ighoga898:

does it look boring to u because its doesn't have anything to do with romance or Tiwa & TJ?
See you, I go finish you on top football matter
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by beevee1: 8:29pm On May 01, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]bro, does iheanacho gives a shit_ bout them? I think not.
I think those expensive good for nothing players are just jealous of him [b]cos he came through the academy and started banging in and out
Honestly I think they are really jealous of iheanacho, mostly Aguero. Aguero hardly gives the ball to iheanacho even when he's free and I keep wondering why he does that.

Nobody should bring any excuse of they are 3goals down bullshit coz they keep doing this all the time, even when the youngster equalises. [/size][/b]
Which academy are you referring to cos i dont consider him an Man City academy product.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by toshmann(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2016
In a game against tottenham, he equalized but they didnt celebrate with him. Thierry Henry was furious that day. Anyways, he can be rest assured that he will not walk alone. . . . what did I just say tongue
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by gmacnoms(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2016
Durin ucl agains Madrid. It was so obvious d team mates avoided passin d ball to him. He was sideline allthru
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by AreaFada2: 8:32pm On May 01, 2016
xynerise:
They were losing so no time for celebration

Those who did not celebrate his goal to make 2:1, how many goals did they score, since they were in a hurry to score more goals? shocked

Everything has psychology in it. Support from your colleagues can propel you.

It is not impossible for him to score 3 or 4 goals, who know?
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by IamUdo(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2016
Common sense... Cos they were losing.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by IamAtribalist: 8:35pm On May 01, 2016
cool Okay fellow Nigerians lets be honest. While I (and Nigerians in general) like Kelechi as a very good player be is still a typical I.B.O (I Before Others). When someone gives you a good assist to score and you selfishly celebrate without acknowledging them then don't be surprised when they don't like you that much. Even when a team-mate pass the ball to him to put in an empty net, Iheanacho celebrated without one glance to the giver. This is the typical IBO mentality. They have ZERO concept of team. As long as an I.B.O is doing well in his own mind, he does not care if his team is sinking or floating. This mentality cost Okocha nations cup trophy. Was partly responsible for our failure to reach quarter-finals in US 94. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by ObaKlaz: 8:37pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
white are racist just look at what they did to balotelli
No! Look at what Balotelli did to himself, being a total jerk on and off the pitch! Most whites are as racist as they come, but don't try to excuse Balotelli here, a guy who cares more about controversies than his career. Where is he now
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by kalushaiyke(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2016
I no dey understand una o, asin Aguero and the likes go dey beef Iheanacho. Unto wetin? No disrespect to Nacho o he is very good but city players beefing him na one funny thing cheesy
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by PRXPERT: 8:38pm On May 01, 2016
[s]
Mprepz:

playing victim mentality as usual!
against stoke city didn't you see that zabaleta's assist!
football is a team game and without your teammates you can't make it
[/s]
Trash! Which victim mentality? I pointed out what I observed today and you are foaming! I stated clearly that it has nothing to do with racism! But surely there is something fishy with Manchester city team against iheanacho.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 01, 2016
sauceny:
If you also noticed in the champions league,Man City ought to have an advantage over Real Madrid with one goal at home,when stupid Aguero had the perfect opportunity to pass to Iheanacho to clinch a goal,despite the fact he knew he wouldn't score the goal.

The senior/older team mates are jealous of his constant good delivery.

Nigerians and conspiracy theories.

Is Ihenacho the only young player doing well?

The same way I hear Francophone conspiracy against Nigerian players from winning APOTY. Same way I hear Okocha would have won WPOTY if he weren't a Nigerian.

Abegi.

BTW, Aguero is not threatened by Ihenacho at all. Bony, maybe. But Aguero. Nah.

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by PRXPERT: 8:45pm On May 01, 2016
[s]
IamAtribalist:
cool Okay fellow Nigerians lets be honest. While I (and Nigerians in general) like Kelechi as a very good player be is still a typical I.B.O (I Before Others). When someone gives you a good assist to score and you selfishly celebrate without acknowledging them then don't be surprised when they don't like you that much. Even when a team-mate pass the ball to him to put in an empty net, Iheanacho celebrated without one glance to the giver. This is the typical IBO mentality. They have ZERO concept of team. As long as an I.B.O is doing well in his own mind, he does not care if his team is sinking or floating. This mentality cost Okocha nations cup trophy. Was partly responsible for our failure to reach quarter-finals in US 94. cool
[/s]
Look I'm also a tribalist! I wish to know your tribe!
Low life, there was never a time kelechi was selfish in the game, infact the first goal waas never assisted by anyone! Yet nobody celebrated with him! Infact it was as if the goal was cancelled! You poo! Have you looked around you to know why your life has been miserable?

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by bholuwatifhe(m): 8:48pm On May 01, 2016
Bunch of haters around em..av notice it quite sim times also....Racist af2rol Alaba,Paul Pogba ,Kingsley Coman are ol black
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Reference(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2016
tommykiwi:
Have been observing DAT too...Well if dey don't celebrate him when he score...we here in Naija is always celebrating with him when he scores.

Oga leave that matter. Keshi never used him, he sat on the bench through the Manu Garba U21 debacle. Oliseh ignored him. Even Siasia did not play him return leg after his shot on goal made the first leg goal against Egypt. It is clear no one home and abroad likes him. Could it be some recurring, behind the scene dressing room occurence we the public are not privy to.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by ridious(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:

Against Tottenham what happened after his equalizer
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by tommykiwi(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2016
Reference:

Oga leave that matter. Keshi never used him, he sat on the bench through the Manu Garba U21 debacle. Oliseh ignored him. Even Siasia did not play him return leg after his shot on goal made the first leg goal against Egypt. It is clear no one home and abroad likes him. Could it be some recurring, behind the scene dressing room occurence we the public are not privy to.
wat r U saying? No one likes him? U think is easy to play first team football for mancity? Maybe U did not get wat dis topic is talking abt.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by IamAtribalist: 9:04pm On May 01, 2016
PRXPERT:
[s][/s]
Look I'm also a tribalist! I wish to know your tribe!
Low life, there was never a time kelechi was selfish in the game, infact the first goal waas never assisted by anyone! Yet nobody celebrated with him! Infact it was as if the goal was cancelled! You poo! Have you looked around you to know why your life has been miserable?

cool See as he pain am...truth is bitter my friend...everybody knows Kelechi does not recognize his assists. cool

STOP crying biko and face the truth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:

I guess yo argument is valid when they played against Tottenham and Southampton.. What about Stoke city - Man city?? He score the 3rd and 4th goal buh they all snubbed him... Only Fabian Delph ran to celebrate with him...

He's still a Lad, and they ought to encourage him in any way necessary be it an equalizer or consolation goal...
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2016
A Man City fan pointed out that some players celebrate members of their family by pointing in the air and offering little prayers in remembrance of them.

Nacho lost his mum before the money and the fame. He celebrates his goals with so much passion in remembrance of his mother and I think his team mates understand that.

That goal to the team was not one that needed much celebration but Nacho who has the deep loss of his mum in his heart celebrates her.

I agree with that fan and let us not make a big deal out of nothing.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Babatundecash(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2016
All he needs for now is total concentration to keep him on the live track#then time will tells when he's to be celebrated.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Bluffly: 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I hate those people!!! sad

Shit!!!

Racism can never die!! NEVER!

The creator should have created everyone equally, I don't understand why some are white, while some are black! sad
Taaaaa. Racism can die forever if we learn to be ourselves, make ourselves competitive, make them desire to come to our own soil, then phew, racism dies when they see that we can as well do what they can do if not about doing more than. We need to stop desiring their soil. Have you wondered why racist abuse is not common between them and they countries like Egypt, China. Let's bring our leaders up to their responsibilities, only then can we have true independence
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by kobonaire(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
shocked pls what should i call it
A new player (Iheanacho) needs to celebrate goals with his team-mates ... he celebrates on his own like he just dribbled 6 people like maradona before scoring that goal. There are other Africans on the Man City team, do you see them going to celebrate with him? He needs to learn this basic social football etiquette.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:16pm On May 01, 2016
sample042:

Coconut head.

We're not talking of a Hockey team here, na Man City we dey talk.

City wey get black people pass Enyimba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.