Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (75680 Views)

Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Jose Mourinho Will Escape FA Punishment For Being Sent Off Against Southampton / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by theEYe21(f): 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
Maybe
sauceny:
If you also noticed in the champions league,Man City ought to have an advantage over Real Madrid with one goal at home,when stupid Aguero had the perfect opportunity to pass to Iheanacho to clinch a goal,despite the fact he knew he wouldn't score the goal.

The senior/older team mates are jealous of his constant good delivery.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by freshdude99(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2016
sample042:
Do you know what it means to be a black in the midst of whites?
What does it mean oga?
Stop insinuating nonsense abeg after all the great drogba was a black in midst of whites yet he was celebrated and ended up a legend
So play another tape if u concur or use the exit button

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by theEYe21(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2016
grin grin grin
Mprepz:

lol. do you even watch football matches!

that nigga made his point and all you could say was trash!.. seriously just go back to romance section nw nw!
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by theEYe21(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2016
Ehn?! Say that again, maybe Biafra in Mars not earth.
ibedun:
[size=14pt]Every body in this world is jealous and envious of the almighty Igbo race.

Biafra is the richest and most developed country in the world. angry[/size]
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by RoninSignals: 9:28pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.
God bless you
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Goodnuel: 9:30pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.
Goal had an article about that. I think it's much more than him being immature. Even Henry slammed the players about same thing.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by theEYe21(f): 9:32pm On May 01, 2016
Ole! Go to Arsenal ko, go to Arsenal ni. Don't worry he will fit in with time.
spiralwedge:
Best for him to MCFC and come to Arsenal. Poor chap. He was even begging one of his player when he shakily managed to shoot at goal at one point.

His future is not there. He should leave fast
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by nrexzy: 9:37pm On May 01, 2016
Probably because they would need the goal against Real Madrid
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by datigbogirl: 9:38pm On May 01, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]bro, does iheanacho gives a shit_ bout them? I think not.
I think those expensive good for nothing players are just jealous of him cos he came through the academy and started banging in and out.
Honestly I think they are really jealous of iheanacho, mostly Aguero. Aguero hardly gives the ball to iheanacho even when he's free and I keep wondering why he does that.

Nobody should bring any excuse of they are 3goals down bullshit coz they keep doing this all the time, even when the youngster equalises. [/size]

I witnessed it today with my eyes and was really surprised.....I think Nacho should start thinking of plying his trade elsewhere before them use racism and jealousy finish him career now that Guardiola is even coming next season.....even Toure is already thinking of leaving too cos of Guardiola.....our star Nacho mustn't die oh!
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
ibedun:
[size=14pt]Every body in this world is jealous and envious of the almighty Igbo race.

Biafra is the richest and most developed country in the world. angry[/size]

grin grin
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by drealtruth(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by nrexzy: 9:43pm On May 01, 2016
RoninSignals:
God bless you
[color=#990000][/color]
Broda U suck ur mama breast wella na y ur sense mature..
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by khalids: 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
An0nimus:

What penalty incident?

The penalty incident with Raheem Sterling
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Walelavender(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2016
I celebrate Iheanacho. This lad is young. The exuberance of being a youth still run in his blood. Give it to him. He has a good future ahead of him. Whether Aguero or Sylva celebrate him or not.....he will b great
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
white are racist just look at what they did to balotelli

i read this then went down to the next but something itched me to go back and look at the fonts, looked familiar and there u were, babe even when guys dey discuss football matters, you stylishly chook head, issokay..
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Xkufiz(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
http://www.2shared.com/audio/wz9vDnvw/Skufiz_MTN_Exclusive_final.html
Follow voice note to activate mtn unlimited.... please use codedly!
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Xkufiz(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by H2Ossss(m): 10:30pm On May 01, 2016
Carrottop:
As someone has correctly opined I believe you don't waste time on celebration when your team is trailing behind.. . Nuff said

it always happens bro... not just today.. its disgraceful.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by cruzyteejay(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2016
I noticed that shit when they won 4:0 against stoke city,its not encouraging atall though I don't know why they do so
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Elxandre(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2016
When you guys are done causing disharmony between he and his teammates, let me know.

Which sensible player runs to the corner flag to celebrate an goal when being 2-0 down except a self centered man?
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Abbey2sam(m): 10:38pm On May 01, 2016
tommykiwi:
Have been observing DAT too...Well if dey don't celebrate him when he score...we here in Naija is always celebrating with him when he scores.

abi o! he should just have this at the back of his mind that nigeria and africa is celebrating him whenever he score

be it igbo, yoruba or hausa

we celebrate you #iheanacho
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by shugaboy6102(m): 10:51pm On May 01, 2016
alexistaiwo:

nice point bro but have seen countless teams celebrate when a player pulls a goal back after being 2-0 down.
hit like if you think there is a conspiracy theory at work in this issue.
share if u think there is nothing about it
you are right just like wen Liverpool celebrated with Benteke wen he pulled one in from a 2goal deficit.Mancity management are not trying @ all
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Xkufiz(m): 10:53pm On May 01, 2016
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by mariobalotelli09: 10:55pm On May 01, 2016
olutunde12:

My advice for him is to leave that team as soon as possible. You said 4-1? It was 2-1 first. they were just looking at him. It was when he scored the second goal that one of them went to shake him. They may kill him soon.

I dont understand how people here on nairaland will be saying his team mates didn't celebrate with him cos they were losing? How many goals has he scored? How many times have they tried to celebrate with him? Against Madrid it was obviously clear the prayers hardly fed him the ball most noteably aguero. This isn't a case of racism rather I think they see him as a junior player not worthy to be celebrating with. Thierry henry once noticed it. Lets call a spade a spade
NOTE : no matter the score line of a game a wonder goal is always celebrated just like that of today
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by ismayl: 10:59pm On May 01, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I hate those people!!! sad

Shit!!!

Racism can never die!! NEVER!

The creator should have created everyone equally, I don't understand why some are white, while some are black! sad

if all are equal, the world wouldn't stand. imagine who 'll be carpenter to u being a millioneer
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by sirscripture: 11:05pm On May 01, 2016
Sirmuel1:
I hate those people!!! sad

Shit!!!

Racism can never die!! NEVER!

The creator should have created everyone equally, I don't understand why some are white, while some are black! sad

You hate people who's phone you are using to browse?
You hate those people whose internet you are using like magic?

They are white because they are better. How do you think the world would be like if its filled with all-black race?

Forget there is a reason why God created us differently and it is because we are not the same in reasoning and even action...
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by olagamalin(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2016
lilzcee:
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry
Pathetic
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by olagamalin(m): 11:16pm On May 01, 2016
sirscripture:

You hate people who's phone you are using to browse?
You hate those people whose internet you are using like magic?

They are white because they are better. How do you think the world would be like if its filled with all-black race?

Forget there is a reason why God created us differently and it is because we are not the same in reasoning and even action...
Brother, don't throw away the baby with the bathwater..... Is his claims of racism valid...that is the nitty gritty of his postulation ....ignore the platitudes and address the theme.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by scorpio2013: 11:27pm On May 01, 2016
You can't even kick a ball.
Koolking:
Observed when Iheanacho scores goal, he doesnt recognizes his Assist. He takes all the glory to himself. My personal observation
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by intruder15(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2016
xtervaganza:
not everything is related to racism.

Manchester City has no less than 10 black players.

Abi you're trying to tell me the black players are racists too?

yaya toure is. Cuz if he isnt, y will he argue dat f.a should credit d goal dat deflected off ihieanacho to him and not ihieanacho
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by ihimiray(m): 11:51pm On May 01, 2016
Tobium1:
He took away nasri's shine. He took away a white's man shine, becos he's black, becos he's a jew, becos he's from de East, becos he is igbo. #FvckMancity
.. Igbo can cry.. Na only una dey.... U be jew.na Arab u go c
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 01, 2016
missKiffy:

See you, I go finish you on top football matter
hahahaha.. Hmmm see dis babe dey teach ronaldo & Messi how to score..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.