Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (75695 Views)

Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Jose Mourinho Will Escape FA Punishment For Being Sent Off Against Southampton / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by henryhemon(m): 7:34pm On May 01, 2016
blaquemyc:
at 2-1, i think they should have celebrated with him cuz they will if twas Aguero. Messi, CR7, Neymar etc will celebrated a goal at 2-1. They've done it and will still do it. But if the team is 3 goals down, i don't expect the goal scorer to celebrate let alone his team mates joining him in the celebration.

They celebrated with him against stoke what about that?

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Generalk007: 7:35pm On May 01, 2016
Is it today dey don't celebrate wt him?even wen he recolize against toteham dey didn't celebrate wt him.so leave dem if dey like pep wil show most of dem d exist door
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by alfsalami: 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
The igbos should take an inward look at themselves truly because here this time the club is not own by hausa or yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Templa(m): 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
As seen in the pic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by obibanks: 7:37pm On May 01, 2016
Whether they celebrate or not, it's a certainty that pep Guardiola will utilise him and make him a bigger player next season. The boy should just stay in form and keep his eyes on the big picture

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by fromnigeria(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2016
KEZDON:
Let him keep his form, that's what matter most... big ups Bro
He will, but its demoralizing...
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by blaquemyc: 7:39pm On May 01, 2016
henryhemon:

Dude, get my point. I said at 2-1 he should av been celebrated cuz most pple celebrate with thier goal scorer at that score and my point was aimed at those who made it sound as if celebrating at 2-1 is a crime.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Kaylexzy(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2016
Crysallis:

You are 2 goals down and a team mate scores.. it should be celebrated because it sparks hope when it seems it is lost.

MANcity players today were shitty...

Nah. Bro, I don't agree with u even though I didn't watch the game. But let me give u an example.

Real Madrid were trailing Rayo Vallecano by 2 goals wen Bale pulled 1 back, he took d ball to d centre circle immediately.. which is d right tin to do. It's a game u wana win. And u have hope of winning. So, it's only natural not to waste time and complete a comeback. So it was so very wrong of him to celebrate d goal in d 1st place. It sends a wrong impression dat he prioritise person glory to team glory. Even CR7 didn't celebrate his 1st goal against Wolfsburg. So pls let's not cry Wolf all the time. Good luck to him.

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Akposkool(m): 7:40pm On May 01, 2016
sauceny:
If you also noticed in the champions league,Man City ought to have an advantage over Real Madrid with one goal at home,when stupid Aguero had the perfect opportunity to pass to Iheanacho to clinch a goal,despite the fact he knew he wouldn't score the goal.

The senior/older team mates are jealous of his constant good delivery.
I don't think you saw that game. Aguero didn't have the opportunity to pass that ball. And Aguero as we know loves to shoot just like Ronaldo. Leave jealousy out of it Cus the name Aguero has Nacho can't go close.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Crysallis(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
very shiity...the oldies are scared of a young vibrant talented player.
They are envious of him

obviously

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by olalat(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2016
Jah bless u man. We debated the same issue before the match start today. There is great aparthy against d guy in da club. He should stay focus and pray harder.
Category1:
[size=13pt]bro, does iheanacho gives a shit_ bout them? I think not.
I think those expensive good for nothing players are just jealous of him cos he came through the academy and started banging in and out.
Honestly I think they are really jealous of iheanacho, mostly Aguero. Aguero hardly gives the ball to iheanacho even when he's free and I keep wondering why he does that.

Nobody should bring any excuse of they are 3goals down bullshit coz they keep doing this all the time, even when the youngster equalises. [/size]
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Akposkool(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2016
sample042:
Do you know what it means to be a black in the midst of whites?
shut up. Is Drogba white? How about George weah, eto, fashanu. See we must stop this shallow mentality Cus it won't take us far. Mikel is still at Chelsea when most white midfielders have com and gone

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by phanshark(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I think it is high time we started paying closer attention to the fact that Man City players are in the habit of snubbing Ihenancho whenever he scores unlike their habitual mobbing of other goalscorers.
Even Arsenal Legend, Thierry Henry once made a comment about this same issue
what do you think?
dose that cancel tha goal's?
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by AceDomino(m): 7:44pm On May 01, 2016
Don't tell me you're just noticing this whenever he scores cuz it's been going on Like Forever.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by faaz24: 7:44pm On May 01, 2016
sample042:
That reminds me, Yaya Toure, Bacary Sagna, fernando, fernandinho, winfred Bony, Mangala are all whites. Don't take the hatred toga to the outside world...yaya toure is well revered at man city.

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by comrChris(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2016
blaquemyc:
at 2-1, i think they should have celebrated with him cuz they will if twas Aguero. Messi, CR7, Neymar etc will celebrated a goal at 2-1. They've done it and will still do it. But if the team is 3 goals down, i don't expect the goal scorer to celebrate let alone his team mates joining him in the celebration.
No sir those players you mentioned hardly celebrate that kind of goal,l have seen them countless time grab ball to the centre n continue the game.

most times a game like that use to bring seriousness from the team loosing and when they waste time celebrating it may weaken their spirit

lheanacho need to learn principles of celebration,you dont ignore your assist if you want to make a good striker,no doubt he is doing well but he has grow up

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by AceDomino(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2016
henryhemon:

You're fucking wrong cuz they didn't celebrate with him after scoring both goals against Stokes city....

Or don't you know the difference between celebrating with your teammate and the other way round
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by PRXPERT: 7:48pm On May 01, 2016
All the people here against kelechi are man united fans! They are bittter that kelechi is what they think rashford is. grin grin
But on a serious note, man city players hardly give him ball, there was atime in today's match when he(kelechi) was positioned to score, and nasri should have given him baall only for the ball to be pulled over,it failed to virgil,and later camera showed where nasri was pointing at kelechi, my suspicion was that kelechi told him, "bro, you for pass am here" and nasri replied, take your time ooh..
Honestly the only person that passedball to iheanacho was otemendi, and navas, sterling never did for once! Nasri did 3 times, bony 5 times, that is very poor! For those of you saying they're losing the game,this same thing happened against stoke, crystal palace etc. They didn't celebrate with him. They don't give him balls, when they should
Look at what kolarov did,he dribbled, and used iheanacho to dribble the 3rd person, refused to lay the ball to well positioned iheanacho at far left close to corner, he had to lay the ball to iheanacho when he was about losing the ball..
Another one again is when iheanacho lost the ball that led to 4th goal, the ball was given by kolarov, it was a very heavy ball,amidst the Southampton defenders, he lost the ball when he was trying to riggle out of them..
Infact sterling didn't cross nor complete a single dribbling, he had only one weak shot on target, whereas he had all the time,to lay the pass to iheanacho. Yet he received more passes than iheanacho! He waisted all the passes.. the hate is real.. forget noisy neighbour! I don't think it's anything racism... but a natural human hatred..

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by KingRex1(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
Y'all shouting racism should cut the crap. Aint Drogba a legend in London? Somtimes Iheanacho is at fault, i remember the match against Stoke city where he got a good assist from Zabaleta... He neva acknowledged Zabeleta in his celebration, instead he ran past him to the corner flag.

Iheanacho needs to be ina good relationship with his teamates on nd off the pitch so he may up his game bigtime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Temysteve(m): 7:53pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.
baba dat 1 na racist jor, even dough d team is 2 goals down, dey still av to show d guyz some cheers. I blieve if its Nastri or Aguero it will be other way round.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by PRXPERT: 7:54pm On May 01, 2016
comrChris:
No sir those players you mentioned hardly celebrate that kind of goal,l have seen them countless time grab ball to the centre n continue the game.

most times a game like that use to bring seriousness from the team loosing and when they waste time celebrating it may weaken their spirit

lheanacho need to learn principles of celebration,you dont ignore your assist if you want to make a good striker,no doubt he is doing well but he has grow up
what kind of sense you get?
Who gave him the assist of the first goal? He worked for it,and scored the goal, the goal actually brought them back to the game! Why didn't they celebrate with him? They are very mean to him... I watched that closely!!! today, I can tell you that iheanacho isn't selfish player in anyway! Sterling had no business in the pitch today, Delph was pathetic, wilfred was poor, zabaleta was ivanovic today! Kelechi 2nd goal tore my botton today while I jumped up to the celebration of the wonder

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by destinykthkeith: 7:55pm On May 01, 2016
don't worry pep is coming and all the old fools that can't score and wouldn't celebrate when the Nigerian guy scores will be booted out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Tarzaa(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.
I love your view! You're a football fan.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by LastSurvivor: 7:57pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:

9z point chairman but I think I have observed such snubbing even the day they are not loosing..
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by ogunronbi18(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2016
sample042:
that is nt an excuss, are they nt alway jubilate wit yaya toure wen he score?,,,,,he his also an african.....
The answer to op question is just man city players were bias, they don't like iheanacho to be playing with then. Even it difficult for yaya toure and aguero to pass for him,,,,,
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by JayJustus(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2016
city is not a team for him...he should move to the other side of Manchester...city has no academy product to show...he's just one shining star
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 8:03pm On May 01, 2016
Nor b him play ball pas 4 Naija cos he mates (beta dan him) stil dey streets dey hustle 2 enta NFF. So i dun blv hugs nd kisses shd b his problem now, mind u pounds in his ACCOUNT!
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Akposkool(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2016
lilzcee:
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry
don't worry am bringing your pills
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 01, 2016
NaijaCuzin:
undecided u watch the match wey i watch , I can confirm it to you that Iwobi scored a goal ,only Welbeck ran to him to jubilate and bellerin(the assistant) ran to him to celebrate the goal ,the rest were were like “I would have scored that goal” .

lol.. only welbeck and bellerin!!
are you sure?
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by acooriz(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
Nigerians...so hysterical... Dont they celebrate yaya...na even capo sef

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 01, 2016
alexistaiwo:

nice point bro but have seen countless teams celebrate when a player pulls a goal back after being 2-0 down.
hit like if you think there is a conspiracy theory at work in this issue.
share if u think there is nothing about it

U are making a meal out of nothing. Man city are a bigger club than Southampton and they are chasing top 4, they were 2 goals down, he pulled one back. He should have gone to pick the ball from the net instead of celebrating. Not blaming him for celebrating though but there is no conspiracy theory here. Toure and bony are also Africans playing for city, toure is assistant captain. Kompany, mangala, Fernando,fernadinho are all blacks.

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:10pm On May 01, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I think it is high time we started paying closer attention to the fact that Man City players are in the habit of snubbing Ihenancho whenever he scores unlike their habitual mobbing of other goalscorers.
Even Arsenal Legend, Thierry Henry once made a comment about this same issue
what do you think?
I hav bin askin myslf same questn,I tink d players dosnt lke him at all despte hw hard he wrks for d team.mayb cos he is BLACK......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time) / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.