Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? (75727 Views)

Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA / Jose Mourinho Will Escape FA Punishment For Being Sent Off Against Southampton / Governor Udom Visits Super Eagles, Promises $10,000 Per Goal Against Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Surfboard(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
do you know as a black person you have to work twice as hard than your white colleagues to get noticed?

Okay? I think your attention is needed in romance section. You're not making any sense as far as this thread is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by ireneony(f): 6:51pm On May 01, 2016
LewisO:
His team is still goes down, and he was celebrating goal that has no impact.

What's there to celebrate?
I suggest you read the post again
alexistaiwo:
I think it is high time we started paying closer attention to the fact that Man City players are in the habit of snubbing Ihenancho whenever he scores unlike their habitual mobbing of other goalscorers.
Even Arsenal Legend, Thierry Henry once made a comment about this same issue
what do you think?
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by spiralwedge(m): 6:51pm On May 01, 2016
Best for him to MCFC and come to Arsenal. Poor chap. He was even begging one of his player when he shakily managed to shoot at goal at one point.

His future is not there. He should leave fast
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Igbospower(m): 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
Iyineda:
Talk about a storm in a teacup. Why are there allusions of racism from people on this thread?
Iheanacho scored each time when City were trailing. 1-2 and 2-4. What is there to celebrate? The scorer himself wasn't overly enthused either.
OGA wat of the match against stroke city where he scored two and he was'nt celebrated..... honestly I felt it was nothing be4 but now I think smtin is wrong smwhere.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
oh please stop this lame stereotype (abt women not watching football)
Last time I checked, I'm a nairalander first!

You Swerve to agriculture section

sorry about the stereotype stuff but ur reply was just too lame!

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 01, 2016
missKiffy:
Una Don start again
does it look boring to u because its doesn't have anything to do with romance or Tiwa & TJ?
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 01, 2016
Leebrown:
so u observed it
of course
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by khalids: 6:53pm On May 01, 2016
Koolking:
Observed when Iheanacho scores goal, he doesnt recognizes his Assist. He takes all the glory to himself. My personal observation
Totally agree with you, on many occasions when he scores he goes straight to the side line to do his hand gesture celebration. No acknowlegement of players that assisted with the goal and running to the corner flag does not motivate others to celebrate with you........

I'm also thinking that penalty incident with his fellow player might be a contributing factor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Tobium1(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2016
He took away nasri's shine. He took away a white's man shine, becos he's black, becos he's a jew, becos he's from de East, becos he is igbo. #FvckMancity
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Ninilowo(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
Out of 15 shots on target, he scored 11. That's great! Let the game continue. Real Madrid will soon come for him and by that time all The Agueros will be less productive. Keep going lad.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by olatade(m): 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
Apart from Southamptom players, I only saw Iheanacho on the pitch and other 10 moving objects. #MCFC

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by LewisO: 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
I suggest you read the post again
Do you even watch football at all?

3 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by An0nimus: 6:54pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
do you know as a black person you have to work twice as hard than your white colleagues to get noticed?

I don't. Do you know this first hand? or you learnt from hearsay and TV. How does this relate with Iheanacho again? You mention racism and point Balotelli, you forget Dele Alli. Dele Alli plays for England. Balotelli plays for Italy. Everything is not about racism. ManCity guys are just envious of a youngin'. Iheanacho also has to grow some sense while banging in those goals.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by SIRTee15: 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
xtervaganza:
I wonder why some of you display abject ignorance online.

If his teammates hate him he will never score a goal again in his career. The same player you claimed they hate was given assist by the people who according to you hate him

Get over your paranoia

Don't mind him.....
Iheanacho that can't even struggle to get ball, always playing the role of a poacher or lone striker.
If they cut him off and stop passing the ball to him, his career is finished.
The young guy needs to work harder, it's high time he begins to understand the dynamics of each game and how best to adapt as occasion demands......
You cannot be playing the same style of game in every match.
He's too stereotypical for my liking.
He also need to start scoring more important goals.........today's celebration was needless and childish.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Surfboard(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2016
An0nimus:

But Iheanacho didn't really celebrate today like when he ran to the corner flag the last time. After he scored the first he ran towards the centre and raised his hands to the sky before a City player came to him. He still has some growing up to do though

Yeah, he has some growing up to do. Funny enough, it's even a bad habit to be celebrating his goal(s) when his team is losing. It passes the wrong message to his teammates that it's all about him and less about the team. Meaning he's cool with scoring whether the team wins or loses.

3 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Igbospower(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2016
Even his captain kompany did mention smtin of dat nature once. when the young man scored and he was only person that celebrated with him.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by willibounce1(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2016
They needed an equaliser. There's no time for celebration when you are two goals down.

2 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by An0nimus: 6:57pm On May 01, 2016
khalids:

Totally agree with you, on many occasions when he scores he goes straight to the side line to do his hand gesture celebration. No acknowlegement of players that assisted with the goal and running to the corner flag does not motivate others to celebrate with you........

I'm also thinking that penalty incident with his fellow player might be a contributing factor

What penalty incident?
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by macaranta(m): 6:57pm On May 01, 2016
Noticed that too today,navas just pulled him up from his prayer position and that was it.Haters in man city can't stop the boys shine,he has the best strike rate in Europe now.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by keandre: 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
Iheanacho should grow up ,celebrating when you are losing by 2goals margin, He should watch E. Hazard's goal assisted by fabregas against tottenham which Chelsea lost 5-3,Hazard had no time for celebration, he just shook hands with fabregas, picked up the ball, no time

4 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Musaspp(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
If that is the case, he should start considering leaving the club. Hia mouse is in the midst of cats.
Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by jmand(m): 6:59pm On May 01, 2016
Hahahahah! How would be celebrate, after sensational 3 goals (hat-trick) from Mane?

3 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by telemapreye1(f): 7:00pm On May 01, 2016
They wee losing for christ sake so what there ti celebrate?
Don't you know that celebration takes more time and they were eager to score more goals

3 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by An0nimus: 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
Surfboard:

Yeah, he has some growing up to do. Funny enough, it's even a bad habit to be celebrating his goal(s) when his team is losing. It passes the wrong message to his teammates that it's all about him and less about the team. Meaning he's cool with scoring whether the team wins or loses.

I jus read here that Iheanacho never acknwoledges who gives him an assist. Come to think of it, that's true and is selfish of him.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by NaijaCuzin: 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
[size=21pt]its there hobby,even when Alex Iwobi scor for Arsenal,you will only see few fellow players jubilating with him #SayNoToRacism[/size]

4 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Dainikel(m): 7:01pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.
Yea I do agree with you Kelechi has got lots to learn...you don't celebrate every goal the same way...when scoring against a deficit, just pick the ball & continue the game. They've got to talk to him about it.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by olutunde12(m): 7:02pm On May 01, 2016
yomalex:
They are losing 1-4 celebrate what chai

My advice for him is to leave that team as soon as possible. You said 4-1? It was 2-1 first. they were just looking at him. It was when he scored the second goal that one of them went to shake him. They may kill him soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by kobonaire(m): 7:03pm On May 01, 2016
sample042:
Do you know what it means to be a black in the midst of whites?
How many players on the Man C side playing today were 'white'??
Iheanacho needs to celebrate his goals with his team-mates .... at the very least acknowledge the the team mate who made the assist.

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Surfboard(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2016
An0nimus:

I jus read here that Iheanacho never acknwoledges who gives him an assist. Come to think of it, that's true and is selfish of him.

That's not good enough on his part.

3 Likes

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by agrovick(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
ireneony:
trash
Smh! This response is another reason to support people who see women as not fit to be equals with men. Someone just gave you a logical explanation and all you could do was reply with trash

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by Neil0072009(m): 7:07pm On May 01, 2016
It is high time we in Nigeria start minding our business how is it your business if they do not celebrity with him use your sense bro and think about your life the boy is making is more you are there after celebration. Please I just try to make common sense

1 Like

Re: No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why? by sirjakez(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
deeplow:
I have seen that happen a couple of times. Truth be told, he has to learn quick. There are some goals you just dont waste time celebrating. Your team is a goal or 2 down, you score, and start heading towards the corner flag to celebrate... thats immature.

The normal thing is to grab the ball and run towards the centre circle, your teammates will shake hands with you and the match resumes, no time wasting.

Against Crystal Palace, away, when he scored the winning goal in the dying minutes of the game, they all rallied round him and celebrated.
God bless u and ur family for this answer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water / Victor Anichebe's Uncompleted Mansion In Anambra, His Hometown (Photos) / Liberia Vs Nigeria: World Cup Qualifiers - 0 - 2 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.