Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant (99603 Views)

Peter Obi Shares Money In A Market, Mobbed By Traders Ahead Of Anambra Election / Osinbajo Mobbed By School Children In Calabar (Pictures) / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by ijames: 7:09am On May 02, 2016
Gabbysky:

Damn! You're not just a Zombie, but a certified stu.upid one.
GEJ is our HERO and our PRESIDENT, we know that. SIMPLE!!

It's not unbelievable that you would responded the way you did, because u absolutely take after your master--gej
Always full of dumb comments, improvished brains that cannot process information and lack basic understanding.
Whether u like or not gej is EX-president, PMP is your president and you will obey by whatever law and decisions his administration makes..

Gej hero my ass
Pdp ruled for 16years and landed us here?
Because people like you keep celebrating thieves. It's not your fault because everything about you is shortsighted as your hero.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by juddachy(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2016
Is Gej afraid to travel with madam. He goes everywhere all alone.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Nobody: 7:39am On May 02, 2016
ajepako:
That is the main man.....

The oga patapata and hero of our democracy....

My ambition is not worth the blood of any innocent Nigerian.....GEJ

Their dogs and baboons will soak in blood ( fill in the blanks)

Iyalaya won......

How many likes and shares for oga GEJ jare?

grin grin grin grin

JONATHAN IS THE MOST MUMU PRESIDENT EVER. THE DRUNKARD THAT SAID "NO ONE'S POLITICAL AMBITION IS WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN" AND THE IDIOT SPENT THE MONEY MEANT FOR BUYING ARMS FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT ARE FIGHTING BOKO ARAM ON HIS POLITICAL CAMPAIGN. THE FOOLISH MONKEY FACED JONATHAN WAS BUSY DANCING CAMPAIGNING AROUND AS BOKO ARAM WAS BUSY KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS. OLORI BURUKU OF ALL TIME

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by hausameat: 8:39am On May 02, 2016
Keneking:
Our yams, this month of May is critical for Jonathan.

He has a date with EFCC before the first anniversary of PMB government.

Recent revelations from those who served in various capacities in his government are sufficient to nail him.

He can keep moving from city to city and country to country, the time is now to retrieve all that his government stole from Nigeria.

Those that love him are beneficiaries of his corrupt government. Nonsense cry

Jonathan sef angry
Another zomby sighted. No past leader has been so celebrated like out GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Abbeyme: 8:48am On May 02, 2016
People Deceiving People!!

Hero of Democracy for conceding to a lost election.

So much!!

He has SELF RESPECT, I agree
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by GoodMuyis(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2016
ajepako:

Iyalaya won......

grin grin grin grin

If Saraki can learn from this
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by hausameat: 8:52am On May 02, 2016
ajepako:

Iyalaya won......

grin grin grin grin
There is nothing as been good. Imagine the likes because of the greatest likeness for GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by hausameat: 8:57am On May 02, 2016
ijames:

It's not unbelievable that you would responded the way you did, because u absolutely take after your master--gej
Always full of dumb comments, improvished brains that cannot process information and lack basic understanding.
Whether u like or not gej is EX-president, PMP is your president and you will obey by whatever law and decisions his administration makes..

Gej hero my ass
Pdp ruled for 16years and landed us here?
Because people like you keep celebrating thieves. It's not your fault because everything about you is shortsighted as your hero.
Not even a single like for you. Your local brain aquals that of Buhari. Outside every other affairs, start to count from now how amony innocent people have died because of your evil and bad luck Buhari. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by hausameat: 9:00am On May 02, 2016
juddachy:
Is Gej afraid to travel with madam. He goes everywhere all alone.
childishness is bad. Just about one year, Buhari has travelled around the entire globe without his wife too. How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by hausameat: 9:03am On May 02, 2016
DabELLs:

JONATHAN IS THE MOST MUMU PRESIDENT EVER. THE DRUNKARD THAT SAID "NO ONE'S POLITICAL AMBITION IS WORTH THE BLOOD OF ANY NIGERIAN" AND THE IDIOT SPENT THE MONEY MEANT FOR BUYING ARMS FOR THE SOLDIERS THAT ARE FIGHTING BOKO ARAM ON HIS POLITICAL CAMPAIGN. THE FOOLISH MONKEY FACED JONATHAN WAS BUSY DANCING CAMPAIGNING AROUND AS BOKO ARAM WAS BUSY KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS. OLORI BURUKU OF ALL TIME
one of the most senior zombies sighted again.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by josite: 9:10am On May 02, 2016
Bolade005:
If you didn't allow people steal so much, you'd have been the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

I hate to admit this but with the latest happenings in Nigeria, I dare say, you were a great president.

The only thing the current government is good for is fighting corruption, na that one I wan chop?

if u know how evil corruption is ,u will bless God if all buhari does is to make it a thing of the past in Nigeria. certainly Jonathan will be in court right now if buhari is too determined about fighting corruption.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by josite: 9:13am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=hausameat post=45235387]one of the most senior zombies sighted again.[/quote ,U are the only real zombie.no one will ever be more zombie than u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by MrPresident1: 9:55am On May 02, 2016
ajepako:

Iyalaya won......

grin grin grin grin

Post of the year 2016!!! grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by auhanson(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2016
Keneking:

Recent revelations from those who served in various capacities in his government are sufficient to nail him.

He can keep moving from city to city and country to country, the time is now to retrieve all that his government stole from Nigeria.

Jonathan sef angry

Thunder fire your head. Nigeria has never had a president like Goodluck Jonathan, despite the fact that you and your perpetrators tried everything to mess up his government . That was the only man with good intentions for Nigeria and was competent to it, though not withstanding, the numerous detractors that tried hard to mess him up.

Let PMB finish in 2019 and come out in the public and to see how many will hail him for a job well done? You thing it's easy?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by mindtricks: 11:00am On May 02, 2016
Keneking:

Jonathan sef angry
And failure of current PMB government of much touted change, failure of Buhari's government in hitting the ground running and delivering in the exceptional manner Nigerians deserve is still all the fault of Jonathan.

Buhari's Government had better woke and stopped thinking that mere media propaganda will get them any far.

Seems like all some Nigerians care for from their government is empty media stunts here and there and nothing concrete to better lives.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by ijames: 12:29pm On May 02, 2016
hausameat:
Not even a single like for you. Your local brain aquals that of Buhari. Outside every other affairs, start to count from now how amony innocent people have died because of your evil and bad luck Buhari. Tufiakwa

Now I know that "likes" is your problem
Oya take, chop am make u get sense

1,000,000 likes for hausameat...

I am neither pmb or gej supporter..dumb head
I only support one progressive nigeria, and if flushing out your corrupt brothers to jail is one of the steps to achieving that, then no problem..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by petchi: 1:05pm On May 02, 2016
Keneking:

Jonathan sef angry

You are the Worst Zombie in this site.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by hausameat: 2:40pm On May 02, 2016
ijames:

I only support one progressive nigeria, and if flushing out your corrupt brothers to jail is one of the steps to achieving that, then no problem..

Damn to rematured to attract my further post. Btw, are you related to Thieffnubu? Your mouth is ozooing very bad odour.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by hausameat: 2:41pm On May 02, 2016
ijames:

Damn to rematured to attract my further post. Btw, are you related to Thieffnubu? Your mouth is ozooing very bad odour.....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by phillthy(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2016
Pavarottii:
See as everybody one take selfie of life. Come go print, enlarge am, come put am 4 their living room. grin . Make I no talk, cos me I 4 just kidnap am put am for my house; just dey admire am every day. grin.
Make una no kill my Hero oooo.... grin grin

God bless GEJ.
We miss your dividend of democracy.

If any zombie quote. Ur father will die supernatural death. So just AVOID.

It amazes me how our Dear Nairaland is fast becoming a place where extreme abusive language is used freely on its members. Just because you are privileged to come to this forum and voice your opinion freely does not give you the license to talk 'like this'.

It's not nice Shaa. We should all have respect for one another, you feel good when you repay evil with good. Just saying oo

Fyi: my father don die tay tay (heroic death at that)
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by fejikudz(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2016
Bolade005:

E be like una dey find member. Anyways, i'd rather be an objective wailer than be a biased zombie. I'm all for a better Nigeria and this government as at this minute is as ineffective as anything.
RESPECT
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant by Bolade005: 7:00pm On May 02, 2016
fejikudz:
RESPECT
Put some "RESPECK" on it bro lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.