Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

When A Woman Leaves Her Husband To Be With Another Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Leaves Her Husband To Be With Another Married Man (610 Views)

Lesbian Leaves Her Wife For A Man“i’m Tired Of That Plastic I Need That Real Men / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Woman Leaves Her Husband To Be With Another Married Man by marvelck: 7:46pm On May 01, 2016
Atimes, I wonder why some married women do such things. what point is such a woman trying to prove? That she's still desirable to some men? Doesn't it look ridiculous when a woman leaves where she's the number one to become a second wife to a second hand husband, all cos of what? Sex, money or happiness?
Re: When A Woman Leaves Her Husband To Be With Another Married Man by Flexherbal(m): 8:53pm On May 01, 2016
Most of the time, it is because the men can't satisfy them. Women enjoy love making too. So when they can't get it from their man, they tend to go out for it.
Although, it is very bad.
If you are a woman and your husband is having challenges satisfying you, just tell him to get our "Herbal Tea". You will never think of going out.
Re: When A Woman Leaves Her Husband To Be With Another Married Man by halfricanadian(f): 10:08pm On May 01, 2016
This is something i will never pray to do

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Thankful From The Bottom Of Her Heart! / Share Your Gift Ideas / Conditions That Are Likely To Aggravate Potential Unfaithfulness In Marriage/rls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.