Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... (3247 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? / My Boyfriend Said His Dating Me Because I Look Like Genevieve (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 02, 2016
ronald4ever:
Are you broke, uneducated or disabled?
All of the above
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 02, 2016
ogunronbi18:
The girl i feel inlove with said she is dating me out of pity...
Am inlove with her, we have being dated for about 2years now and she make this statement today...
*Pls what does that mean....
*Do love have anything to do with pity....
Nairalanders na you i rely on......oya make u ginger me...
It means she is not in love with you. Maybe you are her maga and she decided to allow u feel what you're spending on to get more from you.
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 8:11pm On May 02, 2016
rawpadgin:
look @ dis inconsequential fool dat doesn't kno wen a girl doesn't give a rat shiit about him
i guess u are a drunkard, u av drunk ur senses.......i need only advise, nt insult...tanks dude
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ogunronbi18(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2016
Angelberry:
All of the above
lols how did u know.....none of the above
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 02, 2016
ogunronbi18:
lols how did u know.....none of the above
why are you still with this lady?
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by pedrilo: 9:34pm On May 02, 2016
waxxydude:
Brother are you weak on bed? are you impotent? or do you've a single ball? cheesy cheesy

That relationship ain't going nowhere buh you can still come home the winner. HOW?

Invite her to a hotel, be extremely nice before she arrive make sure you've taken "4 energy drinks, 2 ijedi and 2 alteco", then get her to bed with you, man-handle her with all the craze in you.
Tips to achieving that :make sure all the sorrow & pains she caused you keep appearing fresh in your mind as you ram her like a possessed man.

After this she would be lying like a wounded lion, now nigga leave her out of pity. Thank me later. cheesy cheesy
ur ignorance is mind boggling! U tink he is foolish? Just be patient, life will soon school u. Some of una go just dey type anyhow. Love is not mathematics. It has no formula! U can not calculate it! Wait e go soon reach ur turn. I use to sharp mouth like u until my babe of 4yrs told me she never loved me. Dis na girl wey I dey even pity not to hurt or brk her hrt cos she is very soft n emotional. Notin remain for her body again cos I don slack everytin. I was too stunned to hear such a word from her? But fast forward to today, she is still single wit a baby from one yahoo boy wey confuse her, she even sells used clothes in d mkt while I live in my own building wit a very good job n planning to settle down.
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by waxxydude: 10:07pm On May 02, 2016
pedrilo:
WTF! Who the hell is this? why tell me your twisted story? who told you i wanna fall in love or get married soon?.

Bruh yo think it's every lad you meet thats ready to get that serious? i get to meet you (a chick), Bleep you and if it begins getting boring we part! Date a girl for FOUR years??undecided undecided

For a b*tch to tell me "she dating me cus she pity me", bruh thats extreme. Its never ever gon happen to me cus im never gonna create that space for such crazy statement.

Hallelujah for your achievements but you need to work on your sense of humour.
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by pedrilo: 10:21pm On May 02, 2016
waxxydude:
WTF! Who the hell is this? why tell me your twisted story? who told you i wanna fall in love or get married soon?.

Bruh yo think it's every lad you meet thats ready to get that serious? i get to meet you (a chick), Bleep you and if it begins getting boring we part! Date a girl for FOUR years??undecided undecided

For a b*tch to tell me "she dating me cus she pity me", bruh thats extreme. Its never ever gon happen to me cus im never gonna create that space for such crazy statement.

Hallelujah for your achievements but you need to work on your sense of humour.
RANTS
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by waxxydude: 10:24pm On May 02, 2016
pedrilo:
RANTS
Hehehe. okay then bye.
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Random75: 10:24pm On May 02, 2016
NiRfreak:
1.It means she does not truly love you

2.It may also mean your days are numbered with her

3. Any fvck up from you might attract red card or harsh reactions

4. She has the upper hand in the relationship.....more power

5. Finally, she's likely to cheat on you cos she's just helping your poor condition....by just pitying u....COS YOU CAN SCARCELY GET A LADY WHO WILL LOVE AND DATE YOU OUT THERE.
@bolded......chai!!!
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Random75: 10:35pm On May 02, 2016
ehix89:
It means she is dating you and *IF SHE DOESN'T NO ONE WILLI*
lol....dis one na finishing of barca against athletico oo!!!
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by ehix89(m): 10:36pm On May 02, 2016
Random75:
lol....dis one na finishing of barca against athletico oo!!!
Lol, you won cause fight shey?
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Random75: 10:51pm On May 02, 2016
ehix89:
Lol, you won cause fight shey?
not @ all, just kidding...tho
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by NiRfreak(m): 12:00am On May 03, 2016
Random75:
@bolded......chai!!!
Seriously.....that's what someone who loves you out of pity thinks....or that's how you appear to the 'pity lover'
Re: What Does This Mean.. she Said She Is Dating Me Out Of Pity... by Khutie: 3:29pm On May 03, 2016
ogunronbi18:
to get u right, u mean it over?
[i]absolutely [/ i]

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Questions From Women That Make Men Speechless!!! / How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? / Why Do Many People End Up Regretting Their Choice Of Spouse??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.