Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught? (6954 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:20pm On May 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

Threw the clothes she was holding at me... N walked out... Didn't eat tat night.... But she's never mentioned it,to me or anyone...

Haa, you're lucky! My mum will just call you to her room and start quoting Bible Verses for you. She will even add it to morning devotion prayers undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Adebola02(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2016
This thread must be censored i am still under 18, i don't know what you guys are saying.
Laughing
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:21pm On May 02, 2016
Ioannes:

what the heck do you mean by "cover it there" after wetting our appetite ba? you must finish this story abeg.

Lool, are you here to read my story? Tell us your joor angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Lool, are you here to read my story? Tell us your joor angry

hehehe... after you dear.
I even went to get popcorn. please don't let it waste o.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:24pm On May 02, 2016
Adebola02:
This thread must be censored i am still under 18, i don't know what you guys are saying.
Laughing

You want me to explain?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Brymo: 8:26pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Lol, thanks
UW, wats d weirdest tin,u ve eva done, and pliz don't ask me wat "weirdest" means?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Adebola02(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

You want me to explain?
kindly explain ma
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:29pm On May 02, 2016
Brymo:
UW, wats d weirdest tin,u ve eva done, and pliz don't ask me wat "weirdest" means?

Introduce this same guy my mum caught me kissing to her cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:31pm On May 02, 2016
Adebola02:
kindly explain ma

Ok, have you ever been caught putting your peepee in a girl's chocolate Does that help?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Adebola02(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Ok, have you ever been caught putting your peepee in a girl's chocolate Does that help?
can you please explain in simple terms
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Brymo: 8:37pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Introduce this same guy my mum caught me kissing to her cry
u obviously love d guy, it is far from weird, but ur mum wud b a very understanding woman. If it was my mum dat caught me kissing, o boy! I probably be in d seminary rite naw.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2016
Brymo:
u obviously love d guy, it is far from weird, but ur mum wud b a very understanding woman. If it was my mum dat caught me kissing, o boy! I probably be in d seminary rite naw.

You don't know the hell i went through at home. The guy was just pushing me to do stupid things
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Brymo: 8:41pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

You don't know the hell i went through at home. The guy was just pushing me to do stupid things
ow old were u at dat time?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:43pm On May 02, 2016
Brymo:
ow old were u at dat time?

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Haa, you're lucky! My mum will just call you to her room and start quoting Bible Verses for you. She will even add it to morning devotion prayers undecided

Lol... True tat... A female friend told me once she was hot during her ovulation n decided to "flick her bean" n was caught by her mum..... Long story short.... Her mum took her to some church and told the pastor she was sure her daughter was possessed.. In front of the entire church.... She was so embarrassed... Africa sha... sad

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2016
when mum discovered the beautiful slippers I got for my ex then.... The yeye girl didnt come aroung to get it. Mum came into my room to check on me,i no knw weting carry her go my school bag, she saw it. Kasala burst. Popsi heard, everyone heard. Thank God i deleted my chat history with everyone on whatsapp if not, they wuld have known its nt just one gir but many girls. For 2mnths everything I did was wrng '' a 16yr old buying slippers for a girl. Already a maga'' lol... Popsi talk no be small. . . And now that I think of it, I was stupid ffor buying that thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Brymo: 8:52pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

no wonder, sorry dat came out wrongly. I hate guys dat prey on ladies naiveness. Anyways there r tins i did wen i was naive, n i love dem, i always smile, wen i reminisce dis tins. R u still with dis guy?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by IghravweIG(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
when mum discovered the beautiful slippers I got for my ex then.... The yeye girl didnt come aroung to get it. Mum came into my room to check on me,i no knw weting carry her go my school bag, she saw it. Kasala burst. Popsi heard, everyone heard. Thank God i deleted my chat history with everyone on whatsapp if not, they wuld have known its nt just one gir but many girls. For 2mnths everything I did was wrng '' a 16yr old buying slippers for a girl. Already a maga'' lol... Popsi talk no be small. . . And now that I think of it, I was stupid ffor buying that thing.
lol. but u were still young then na.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by NevetsIbot(m): 9:29pm On May 02, 2016
IghravweIG:

lol. but u were still young then na.
lol' my popsi no hear young o..... If I vex am for street then, next thing i go hear na ''a 16yr old buying slippers for a girl useless boy''.nothing wey youthful love no go make person do.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 9:33pm On May 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:

Hahahaha...you should have lied you bought it for your sis
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by hifaif1: 9:35pm On May 02, 2016
I was caught kissing an image of the Madonna cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 9:36pm On May 02, 2016
hifaif1:
I was caught kissing an image of the Madonna cry

Priest Priest grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by hifaif1: 9:38pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Priest Priest grin
Daughter!!! Daughter!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:

grin na small small person dey learn joor!... If you no do am then... Na now you for just dey do am.... N who knows.. With the current situation in Nigeria.. You fit go tap your pman reserve fuel.... grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 10:42pm On May 02, 2016
Brymo:
no wonder, sorry dat came out wrongly. I hate guys dat prey on ladies naiveness. Anyways there r tins i did wen i was naive, n i love dem, i always smile, wen i reminisce dis tins. R u still with dis guy?

See ehn, the guy used my head grin. Funny enough, he's still the best i ever had. We no longer together
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
HoneyB10:
Remembering the good old days

Lol, i know you had a lot of adventures with this statement grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by deluxez12(m): 12:04am On May 03, 2016
layla129:
Hi everyone, how was your day?
This place looks boring tonight, let's make this holiday count. Tomorrow will soon be here embarassed....had to come up with something.

Have you ever been caught making out or having sex by any of your parents or an older person?

My experience ; Mum caught me kissing my boyfriend on the street at night when she sent me on an errand...she came looking for me when it took me an hour plus to run an errand of 15mins. Let's just cover it there...i almost died cry

Let's spice things up grin!

lol
during my waec days me n ma babe dey under step they discuss oo from there kissing enter na our teacher catch us oooo.....that day I faint wake up
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Doubleagent008(m): 1:50am On May 03, 2016
can a shadow be caught? there you go!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by SoapMactavish(m): 7:06am On May 03, 2016
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2016
slyIsaac:

grin na small small person dey learn joor!... If you no do am then... Na now you for just dey do am.... N who knows.. With the current situation in Nigeria.. You fit go tap your pman reserve fuel.... grin
na your type dey learn am from age six in sunday school. cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2016
layla129:

Hahahaha...you should have lied you bought it for your sis
i swear that was my first lie! They know me very well to be stingy at home... Especially to my sisters. So, that lie didn't see the light of day. i told em ''mummy I got it for Favour na. Her bday is just nxt mnth''... Lol.... Mum was like ''we just entered this month, and her bday is at the nxt month ending. This boy lies tooo... Ha olorun mi...'' bible verse upon bible verse... ''dee... Dee ooo.. Come and see the gift your son got for his younger sister, its nt even any of his sisters size, let's thank him'' hehehe... Nain kasala burst. . Lol.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
na your type dey learn am from age six in sunday school. cheesy grin

Omo jesu like me...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys: Do You Prefer A Curvy Or Slim Lady? / Look At The Rubbish My Female Friend Told Me / If You Know This Dude Heaven Is Far From You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.