Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days (10506 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:46am On May 03, 2016
firstEVA:
Most of you guys have become irresponsible and lazy bones, you are mostly weaklings now. You should take the women like you find them, and we manage you like we find you.

Hmmm interesting deductions, let's take and manage ourselves, babe has it really gone to that point....
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by sheguy(m): 1:36am On May 03, 2016
pet4ril:
Please op, correct yourself and use most/some girls .
Not all girls are easy to catch and not all girls throw themselves at men.
All fingers are not equal

So d words pain u reach born abi?
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 3:35am On May 03, 2016
Changing men like i change my shirt grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 3:37am On May 03, 2016
marvelck:
Guys of nowdays are very lucky & havin enough fun that'd last them a life time. With the way girls throw themselves at guys & willingly give their bodies/sex to guys.A guy dont really need to do much before taking a girl to bed these days. Just say the word, & her waist wud be yours for as long as you want. Girls have now made it so easy for guys to woo them, date them & also sleep them anyhow they like. Gone are those days, when a guy'd sweat and try for a long time before even getting a kiss from a girl not to talk of sex. Most girls then, were very responsible, decent and well brought up. Dating was done based on certain principles. Girls hardly visit guys at home then. And even meeting up with guys was done in a public place then. But nowadays, girls freely visit guys at home, to cook, wash and also have sex wt them for a whole wkend or week without having any guilt. Guys are really having a field day, sleeping with any girl they want. Guess this generation na enjoyment generation

Is IT that small grin grin grin grin

If you can't keep a woman your GAME and TOOLS are Lacking wink
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by zerojoy: 5:34am On May 03, 2016
That's because our economy is bad
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by UIA04(f): 6:24am On May 03, 2016
Maxi112:
lemme ask u a question swt, are u hard to catch/ hard to get

btw, which category are u

Stupid question
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 8:15am On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Hmmm interesting deductions, let's take and manage ourselves, babe has it really gone to that point....
yes o cheesy
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by MentalCase(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2016
The op is probably a masturbating virgin

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 8:38am On May 03, 2016
Mtchewwww rubbish!
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by neverwalkalone1(m): 9:23am On May 03, 2016
For a man to marry a girl that is not a virgin is very risky going by how our girls are squanshing these days, u will hear a girl saying pls no, I will shout o, pls stop I don't like this but in the next 5 Minutes na dat same girl go de shout pls don't stop, give it to me harder, I said harder. To be frank I don de fear woman. just like the one that happened in my house the other day, a girl of 17 years was annoyed with a corper in his early 30s bcus na one round him fit go with ha. smh

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by tartarus(m): 9:25am On May 03, 2016
Nigerian guys have refused to have sense! This is 2016 and you should know women like sex just as much as men do. Yes, women get ho.r.ny, they're not cheap. They want the sex just as much as we men want it too. they also like tasting different "soups", all kinds of men, they've got side guys too. Nonsense. undecided

Why are men no longer difficult to catch and sleep with these days? Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by oluwasegun007(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2016
true talk but na wetin dey sweet goat dey kill am....
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:37am On May 03, 2016
So wen a guy does it its good hah?
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by abumeinben(m): 10:26am On May 03, 2016
pet4ril:

Since ur Monika is pet 4 real, how many guys have petted u so far grin
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Icepresh(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2016
why am I still a Virgin ? Why ain't I dating yet ?
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 11:24am On May 03, 2016
Every Girl with a goal in Life is EASY to catch.. there has not been one who I am interested in that has not fallen. Working Lady, Runz, Married or Born-Again.. they all have one thing common to them. They have a purpose to fulfill ... whether it is sensible or stupid.. as long as you can give them the ILLUSION of fulfilling that purpose.. you will smash them from here to kingdom come.. Simple Rule kiss kiss
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:33am On May 03, 2016
firstEVA:
yes o cheesy

Guys that still view the world with the, virgins are better, girls that have had more than 3 guys are cheap and all that really need to open their minds, the world is different, people are more self aware, sexually confident and exposed, if a girl is feeling u and wants you and u guys end up getting down, a guy like me would still keep it going not look down at her, we have girls who really don't give 2 fvcks about ur opinion on them, they have fun, go to work, earn their and look good, its just one life to live, its usually virgins and sex starved guys who aren't exposed or adventurous enough who come off with these kinds of thhinking, if girls are easier, guys are what then? Smarter, if u believe this then you would believe anything..
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2016
UIA04:

Stupid question

I thought u would have be littled yourself by answering that questions.... Like seriously what age bracket kinds of guys ask questions like these??
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:44am On May 03, 2016
neverwalkalone1:
For a man to marry a girl that is not a virgin is very risky going by how our girls are squanshing these days, u will hear a girl saying pls no, I will shout o, pls stop I don't like this but in the next 5 Minutes na dat same girl go de shout pls don't stop, give it to me harder, I said harder. To be frank I don de fear woman. just like the one that happened in my house the other day, a girl of 17 years was annoyed with a corper in his early 30s bcus na one round him fit go with ha. smh

You do realize that you aren't making any sense right?? In 2016, so ur saying has no right to speak her mind if the sex is bad or she isn't satisfied but a guy can abi, bros abeg hurry up back to your village, I am sure many virgins are waiting for you to marry from, since its beyond you to understand that both guys and ladies get Hot, both want sex, both have urges and both have a choice of a fling or of something serious ...
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2016
tartarus:
Nigerian guys have refused to have sense! This is 2016 and you should know women like sex just as much as men do. Yes, women get ho.r.ny, they're not cheap. They want the sex just as much as we men want it too. they also like tasting different "soups", all kinds of men, they've got side guys too. Nonsense. undecided

Why are men no longer difficult to catch and sleep with these days? Rubbish!

Bro I have come to realize most and vast majority of people that comment on this site are either kids in their teens, virgin guys who aren't any way exposed to where the world is right now in 2016 or the last bunch who just love to put women down 4 sex related reasons but quick to praise the guys like u would always hear praises on 2face for any news relating a woman to him but let the same news be said about a female, the insults she would receive continually would be till thy kindgom come, Nigerians ernn

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by generalissimo(m): 12:06pm On May 03, 2016
pet4ril:
Aiight! We yaf heard you ain't cheap
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by UIA04(f): 1:22pm On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I thought u would have be littled yourself by answering that questions.... Like seriously what age bracket kinds of guys ask questions like these??
Naira bet and baba ijebu playing guys
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Guys that still view the world with the, virgins are better, girls that have had more than 3 guys are cheap and all that really need to open their minds, the world is different, people are more self aware, sexually confident and exposed, if a girl is feeling u and wants you and u guys end up getting down, a guy like me would still keep it going not look down at her, we have girls who really don't give 2 fvcks about ur opinion on them, they have fun, go to work, earn their and look good, its just one life to live, its usually virgins and sex starved guys who aren't exposed or adventurous enough who come off with these kinds of thhinking, if girls are easier, guys are what then? Smarter, if u believe this then you would believe anything..
you are 21st century compliant grin
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Philistine(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2016
everydayperson:
Every Girl with a goal in Life is EASY to catch.. there has not been one who I am interested in that has not fallen. Working Lady, Runz, Married or Born-Again.. they all have one thing common to them. They have a purpose to fulfill ... whether it is sensible or stupid.. as long as you can give them the ILLUSION of fulfilling that purpose.. you will smash them from here to kingdom come.. Simple Rule kiss kiss
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Elparaiso(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2016
Guys like to make it seem like sleeping with a lady is the same thing as "conquering something else". You wanted to have fun, she also did. That's all. If you weren't available, another guy would be telling your story. Don't state it like guys are winning because we are winning nothing. Ladies are only learning to be open. After all, after you comes the next guy. So she is also counting.

Please, no religious person should quote me.
THANKS.
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Elparaiso(m): 2:11pm On May 03, 2016
Double Post
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Lsofdk(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2016
finalboss1:
lols Nǐ hěn gǎoxiào
tā bù hùi míngbái.
qîng tóu mimzy 4 miss NL bîsài...xiexie

btw 你的汉语很好

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by bauer00: 2:42pm On May 03, 2016
sheguy:

So d words pain u reach born abi?
Banana dy spoil,in think sey e dy ripe...

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by SlimmB(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2016
pet4ril:
undecided you won't me too start with you by proving the OP right
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:39pm On May 03, 2016
firstEVA:
you are 21st century compliant grin

Hmmm well if u say so, I'm just me
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:41pm On May 03, 2016
UIA04:
Naira bet and baba ijebu playing guys
Lolz easy oo babe
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by UIA04(f): 4:45pm On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Lolz easy oo babe
You play it abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ig Comedians For Posting This X Rated Erotic Video(18+) / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / Ladies Can You Employ This Girl As Your Maid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.