Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days (10502 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Maxi112: 11:25am On May 04, 2016
stubbornman:

Once I tidy this Deacon daughter wey dey my church... I go just waka go repent cheesy
undecided undecided two badroom flat dey waiting for u for hell fire, baba deacon ke u won tidy her, she be cloth Mr nemesis dey watch oh
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by rosieluv(f): 11:40am On May 04, 2016
calculator123:
blame it the parents who failed in their primary assignments,their spiritual head,their friends and finally them for being too cheaper that pure water is now more expensive than them#promiscuity pays not.
sometimes d parents r nt to blame
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by tolzy90(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2016
Actually thought this piece should've made fp by now.
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by jashar(f): 1:08pm On May 04, 2016
Walexsammy:
smh..who virgin epp?

Mary
grin
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by bayonino: 1:19pm On May 04, 2016
Nowadays, most ladies dont even know the meaning of forming hard to get. You will send a simple ''hello aw r u dng? to a girl, instead of her to response with simple 'I am fine, thank you, aw r u dng too?' she will be forming too big to reply, always thinking that it every guys that want to date them, yet the same foolish girl has been opening her legs wide for any other guys she likes. The meaning of forming hard to get is discipling yourself from having sex and remaining a virgin till you are married!
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Walexsammy(m): 1:35pm On May 04, 2016
jashar:

grin
lOl
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by pet4ril(f): 5:35pm On May 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
ladies /girls are only hard to catch if the guy is broke apart from that, any pusy is yours even the so called independent ladies and married women.
shocked shocked shocked married women Op, your own no be here ooo
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Deckline(m): 11:35am On Jan 10, 2018
firstEVA:
It's the 21st century baby.
This is a proof that the OP is right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Why Are Girls So Mean? / Obo Wunmi Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.