Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days (10514 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / 7 Reasons Why Shy Guys Find It Difficult To Approach A Lady / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by finalboss1(m): 4:54pm On May 03, 2016
Lsofdk:
tā bù hùi míngbái. qîng tóu mimzy 4 miss NL bîsài...xiexie
btw 你的汉语很好
hmmmm... I don see fwend

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:02pm On May 03, 2016
UIA04:

You play it abi

No, I don't play but I like sportybet... Hehehe its about time I started making money off d teams I go all out to support while they get paid and I loose voice over arguing and supporting things ... Hehehehehe
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by UIA04(f): 6:18pm On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

No, I don't play but I like sportybet... Hehehe its about time I started making money off d teams I go all out to support while they get paid and I loose voice over arguing and supporting things ... Hehehehehe
True but its addictive and the only people making money everyday are the owners
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:48pm On May 03, 2016
UIA04:

True but its addictive and the only people making money everyday are the owners

Trust me love nobody makes money everyday from that and I know its addictive, thanks tho, hope ur good and enjoyed ur day
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by neverwalkalone1(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

You do realize that you aren't making any sense right?? In 2016, so ur saying has no right to speak her mind if the sex is bad or she isn't satisfied but a guy can abi, bros abeg hurry up back to your village, I am sure many virgins are waiting for you to marry from, since its beyond you to understand that both guys and ladies get Hot, both want sex, both have urges and both have a choice of a fling or of something serious ...
Crap,I don't understand Japanese.
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Hmmm well if u say so, I'm just me
ok 3rdleg, Pls don't forget to vote mïmzy wink
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Lsofdk(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2016
finalboss1:
hmmmm... I don see fwend
lol, Wô jiào Stan nî ne
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2016
firstEVA:
ok 3rdleg, Pls don't forget to vote mïmzy wink

So you saying hi is all about getting a vote for her, how very nice...
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2016
neverwalkalone1:
Crap,I don't understand Japanese.

Thanks goodness u don't understand, wasn't counting on u to understand tho
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by UIA04(f): 8:02pm On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Trust me love nobody makes money everyday from that and I know its addictive, thanks tho, hope ur good and enjoyed ur day
Yeah I did and yours?
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

So you saying hi is all about getting a vote for her, how very nice...
ah, common!
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by neverwalkalone1(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Thanks goodness u don't understand, wasn't counting on u to understand tho
U are a mothafucker.
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by finalboss1(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol, Wô jiào Stan nî ne
Nǐ hǎo ma ?
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
UIA04:

Yeah I did and yours?

Day was very good thanks to a new friend, night is going well too, what's up, I trust nairaland added and helped made your day goo, enjoy the night
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:52pm On May 03, 2016
firstEVA:
ah, common!
Common what!!! Eva enjoy
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Lsofdk(m): 12:03am On May 04, 2016
finalboss1:
Nǐ hǎo ma ?
Wô hên hâo, nî ne?
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by stubbornman(m): 12:56am On May 04, 2016
firstEVA:
It's the 21st century baby.
so you share the kpomo like you mean it cos its 21st century abi
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by stubbornman(m): 12:58am On May 04, 2016
Maxi112:
hollandia ke?? just play a romantic music for her, she's all ursgrin
music ke??
oga make your bed high small she don fall ontop
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by gud4dbest(m): 1:23am On May 04, 2016
tellwisdom:

Will u shuttup?
SlimmB:

undecided you won't me too start with you by proving the OP right
tellwisdom:

Will u shuttup?
make u leave this babe alone,she can just opine as u.
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Maxi112: 7:43am On May 04, 2016
stubbornman:

music ke??
oga make your bed high small she don fall ontop
wicked people cheesy people like u no dey buy chairs for housegrin
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by stubbornman(m): 8:25am On May 04, 2016
Maxi112:
wicked people cheesy people like u no dey buy chairs for housegrin
hahahaha..if nah when I dey school if babe dey come house we dey carry chair go drop for neighbour house cheesy
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Walexsammy(m): 8:33am On May 04, 2016
rudebouy:
I've met many ladies dat are hard and also impossible to get. Der are so many responsible girls out there
so, because she proved had to get or made it impossible for u now made her responsible? You're really funny, I think you need to work on your wooing skills. NB...the're are some gals that are still old fashioned thou
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Walexsammy(m): 8:35am On May 04, 2016
Eaa247:

Guy seems u missed growing in this' enjoyment generation'? Wats enjoyment in this generation? U call moral decadence enjoyment? U call the sexual perversion of ds generation enjoyment. Dats retrogression. I agree wit u dat sex s too cheap ds days bt there r stil some moral upright ladies nd guys. Atleast, I ve seen gals dat maintained dia virginity til dey got married.
smh..who virgin epp?
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Maxi112: 8:38am On May 04, 2016
stubbornman:

hahahaha..if nah when I dey school if babe dey come house we dey carry chair go drop for neighbour house cheesy
cheesy cheesy badt guy spotted, just for easy access my guy! when will u give ur life to christundecided
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by johnstar(m): 8:39am On May 04, 2016
If i hear say i marry 9ja babe, #teamwhitegals
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Youngpo413: 8:41am On May 04, 2016
pet4ril:
Please op, correct yourself and use most/some girls .
Not all girls are easy to catch and not all girls throw themselves at men.
All fingers are not equal
ladies /girls are only hard to catch if the guy is broke apart from that, any pusy is yours even the so called independent ladies and married women.
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Youngpo413: 8:45am On May 04, 2016
Maxi112:
hollandia ke?? just play a romantic music for her, she's all ursgrin
lol
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Maxi112: 8:52am On May 04, 2016
Youngpo413:
lol
no be joke oh, for my area come out around 12am U go carry oloshi for #200 or free, no be joke! everything now is easy for men way sabi
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by Nobody: 9:40am On May 04, 2016
Walexsammy:
smh..who virgin epp?
It can help curtail ur libido! Its a virtue
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by rudebouy: 9:56am On May 04, 2016
Walexsammy:
so, because she proved had to get or made it impossible for u now made her responsible? You're really funny, I think you need to work on your wooing skills. NB...the're are some gals that are still old fashioned thou

Why are you contradicting yasef?
Re: Why Girls Are No Longer Difficult To Catch And Sleep With These Days by stubbornman(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy badt guy spotted, just for easy access my guy! when will u give ur life to christundecided
Once I tidy this Deacon daughter wey dey my church... I go just waka go repent cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Enhancing Drinks And Mixtures. / Is An Artificial Pink Lips Cream Safe On One's Lips? / Pictures That Proves 2017 Was A Year Of Ass Licking & Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.