Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! (10078 Views)

Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by firstking01(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2016
HateU2:
You are right Op about some indomie girls not who can't cook. I wonder the type of parents that brought them up! What else will they offer in the relatnshp/marriage! I guess you've meeting meeting d wrong girls thou bcox smtyms I wonder if there is any lady btw 17-26 who won't be able to boil some rice! Didn't they go to school or were they always buying food while in schl!

It's amazes me when guys says such thing bcox it's kinda hard to believe.
undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Flamezreal(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2016
hmnnnn..,.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by firstking01(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2016
ojmetrix:
Not all girls are the same so u mean if your sister is born these years she is bound not to marry. Another premetive thinker receive sense before may ending
There's too much of truth and sense in what the op posted, unless except you 've never dated a nigerian girl before.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by jtwest(m): 9:35am On May 03, 2016
MoNickk:
funny write up. i was born between the years you mentioned and i beg to differ...the fact that your female friends cant cook doesnt mean no other female can. i refuse to be termed 'indomie generation'. i can boldy n proudly say i can cook mouth watering meals that would make you forget your middle name,clean n also keep house. Now what do u bring to the table other thsn money? what makes you stand out from other guys?
Mouth watering- there will be too much pepper dat I'll have to water my mouth abi? And u wanna know what I can bring to the table other than money? Issokai everybody u can see she indirectly asked for it first o!!
grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by PascalJ(m): 10:05am On May 03, 2016
MoNickk:
funny write up. i was born between the years you mentioned and i beg to differ...the fact that your female friends cant cook doesnt mean no other female can. i refuse to be termed 'indomie generation'. i can boldy n proudly say i can cook mouth watering meals that would make you forget your middle name,clean n also keep house. Now what do u bring to the table other thsn money? what makes you stand out from other guys?
I like dat, u know ur Onions. Apart from money, I'll give u d attention, care & romance u crave for. My relationship also matters a lot. So u could hit me up on wats app-08167846370
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by agrovick(m): 10:25am On May 03, 2016
This Op is just being cunning. How can you tag 1990-98 indomie generation?
Meanwhile, all those monikers claiming world class chef, I just siddon dey look una
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Adebola02(m): 10:46am On May 03, 2016
MoNickk:
. How much did u pay for that free advert, u just declare ur selling point. Sharp girl.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by stzy(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2016
Sorry ma Niqqur OP.... Terming. Some1 from. 1990-1995 as indomie generation isn't right... Pls all d 90's refuse 2 b called indomie generation coz when indomie came out around 99 it was termed "mermaid food"... We didn't get to eat it until we were much matured 2 decide for ourselves.... Am a 90 n all d girls av been with are ± 3yrs 4rm my age on average n I havnt met one that can't cook
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 10:56am On May 03, 2016
I have determined that if a lady does not know how to give body massage and leg massage in addition to her kpekus, then no deal. Sex is not enough for the money they demand, they need to work harder at making my skin glow. My money has more value than their kpekus.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 11:46am On May 03, 2016
Nawa o..,plenty indomie generations girls full nairaland o..if u were born in d 90s,u are a confirm indomie generation kid..no wonder nairaland is what it is these days..well back to the matter,op u are so right,most of these girls can't cook..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by liciouspee(f): 11:48am On May 03, 2016
OP abeg don't classify every girl born btw those years as indomie girls. Just because you had those experiences doesn't mean all are the same. I was born in btw those years, I can proudly say I know how to prepare all what my WONDERFUL MUM taught me. Those I don't know, I ask about them or browse n try them at home first before taking it out.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 11:49am On May 03, 2016
What has age got to do with who can cook or who cannot cook?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by halfricanadian(f): 12:03pm On May 03, 2016
Op never ready to chop u never hungry b dat was even expecting u to say she added salt sef nd maggi with curry nd thyme angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 03, 2016
[email]
I will keep dating her!

I like her that way.
[/email]
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by RebelliousDark: 12:39pm On May 03, 2016
i wouldn't mind if my girlfriend or wife cannot cook. by that i don't mean simple things like rice, yam, beans et al. . .i mean i wouldn't mind if she's incapable of preparing those heavy dishes - not every woman is quite talented in culinary affairs.
i prefer an intelligent woman any day over one that can cook all the meals in the world, fück you like a pörnstar but is as dümb as a doornail.

and besides what's stopping men from knowing how to cook themselves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by ojmetrix(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2016
firstking01:
There's too much of truth and sense in what the op posted, unless except you 've never dated a nigerian girl before.
i know nigerian girls but he should not generalize it
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by SmellingAnus(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2016
Op is partially right... But no one is perfect, the age of girls the Op wants us to date also have their faults, some of them are very desperate for marriage, some of them have so bleeped guys that their pussy can best be described as a riverine area grin, although I love wide pussys but what about majority of guys that detest it? The truth is that both guys and girls are imperfect so we should strive to focus more on the strengths of our partners while we work in love to make sure that we improve on our short comings...

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 03, 2016
Macaroni guys
Stupedinluv:
Who will they date?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by mamawin(f): 1:30pm On May 03, 2016
Titilayooni:
grin that you met an indomie babe does not mean all ladies born in those years are the same...U can speak for that babe,I was born 1990 but you can't speak for me bro....Like the yorubas would say"Won ko mi,moo tun gba eko"
I love you babe for that last line. you can't just generalized d whole generation now, haba. my daughter was born in 1998 and it's only because of my emotions that her dad wouldn't praise her when she cooks. Mo ko o, o tun GBA eko.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 03, 2016
Girls born between 90 and 98 are the cutest girls alive right now so nothing will stop guys from dating us, indomie generation or not grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by mamawin(f): 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
Flamezreal:
hmnnnn..,.
so you will cancel d wedding because she can't pound? na only food you com chop for this world abi? I bet you are yet to meet a girl, with lots of stuffs, brilliant, beautiful, employed, respectful, can cook all except pounded yam? my dear, you will just decide d poundo yr mama gave don too much self....lol

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Henrygreat212(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2016
ladypearl45:
to create topic na by force
you met a girl that can't cook doesn't mean that age bracket can't cook.

Don't worry whenever you come east let me know. I will prepare you a meal. Then you will know say to cook na from parents house not age bracket
....where in the East?, I live and work in Owerri, Imo State.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by MrXlim5618: 2:19pm On May 03, 2016
Not in all cases. My baby is 1992 and a very good cook. No jokes, every spoon of her fried rice and Jollof is ecstatic. I cum.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 03, 2016
firstking01:
undecided
undecided undecided. Pastor that wants to fvck calabar girls cheesy. I pity u ooooo cheesy. Dont come and create a thread here asking for help oo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 03, 2016
Omavik:
Very true..

I've seen ladies prepare dishes like its the last meal they'll ever cook,,spicing and garnishing,,but once you taste it,,you feel like throwing up.. Then I wonder where the almighty "COOK" got it wrong..

But not all those born around that time behave like the Op stated...

I was born in between those years,,but I'm a great cook,,I can cook all the meals I was thought.. And the ones I learnt on the internet...

Home management is one of the easiest things I do.. Cos I love putting things in place, and a clean environment makes me breath,think and relax well...

Learnt how to prepare fried rice online,, and here's the one I prepared sometime last year...
hmmmmmmm....u got d pix somewhr stop lying #lol
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 03, 2016
ion thing. During my university days 04', there was a particular lady in my lodge, I do help her get the stuffs from the market, prepare it for her and store it in the freezer for her.. All she had to do was pick out any she feel like eating @ the moment and heat it up.. She was a senior to me then, so one fateful day, I decided to ask her what the problem was.. She boldly told me that she can't cook, that it's stressful and time-wasting and also that if her man loves her, he would get her a maid bla bla bla. Even the bf she had then, never knew it was a guy that prepared those dishes he ate whenever he came visiting.

So the fault is not from the lady, but actually from the parents.. I've seen cases where the dad will strongly insist that his daughter shouldn't be found near the kitchen or do any chores that the mother and other siblings(male) should take care of that especially when the child is the only girl he has.. Though some ladies who have this bad habit should try to amend it. But it's not easy I must say. [/quote]My brother, sometimes I dont believe it but I think I have heard/read so much about it that I have to force myself to believe it. Who can we blame IS IT THE MOTHER, SHES A FAILURE ALREADY OR IS IT THE GIRL HERSELF I have never come across one thou. God bless my mama for me.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 03, 2016
agrovick:
This Op is just being cunning. How can you tag 1990-98 indomie generation?
Meanwhile, all those monikers claiming world class chef, I just siddon dey look una
i tire oooo...cos most ov dem dey brag nw like say dey can cook wot dey av been saying...

#IndomieGenerationGirls
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by firstking01(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided. Pastor that wants to fvck calabar girls cheesy. I pity u ooooo cheesy. Dont come and create a thread here asking for help oo
Heheheheundecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 03, 2016
RebelliousDark:
i wouldn't mind if my girlfriend or wife cannot cook. by that i don't mean simple things like rice, yam, beans et al. . .i mean i wouldn't mind if she's incapable of preparing those heavy dishes - not every woman is quite talented in culinary affairs.
i prefer an intelligent woman any day over one that can cook all the meals in the world, fück you like a pörnstar but is as dümb as a doornail.

and besides what's stopping men from knowing how to cook themselves?

stop saying dat its forbidden wen men dey cook while his wife sitting idle watching zee world..telemundo...etc
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 03, 2016
mamawin:
I love you babe for that last line. you can't just generalized d whole generation now, haba. my daughter was born in 1998 and it's only because of my emotions that her dad wouldn't praise her when she cooks. Mo ko o, o tun GBA eko.
u dey boost abt her buh we nvr see her cooking and we cant believe u either..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by queencalipso(f): 3:10pm On May 03, 2016
op to date na by force? if you need someone to sweep and clean your house go and marry simple.

BTW, not every one born within that age period can't cook; stop generalising. not knowing how to cook depends on the upbringing of the child which sometimes is not only the parents fault but also the child's who refused to learn.

bottom line: if you feel your parents didn't train you well, learn to retrain your self don't say that's how I was brought up cz ur parents won't be there to take the fall for you. you alone is responsible for your actions. every good behaviour must not always come from our parents.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Was Born Between 1990-1998, Stop Dating Her! by UIA04(f): 3:17pm On May 03, 2016
sugni:
when did girlfriend turn House girl to do chores? or when dd yu pay bride price? its yur house.. what is bad in doing the cooking yurself? or yu teach her how to cook ..
Then she shouldn't go to his house at all

Courtsey demands that when you spend the night at someone's house you make the bed, and offer to clean the house. I remember when I went to write post jamb at OAU and stayed with a friend's friend in the morning I work up and washed all her dirty plates even though I didn't eat her food.

On the part of teaching her to cook I agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Miss My Ex Girlfriend Creativity In Bed / . / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.