Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (30466 Views)

Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by just2endowed: 6:28pm On May 04, 2016
See question. Will a rich lady marry me?
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by nbright: 6:29pm On May 04, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Caste system.
Nigeria don't practice the caste system
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by olaolulazio(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2016
Because rich is rich and poor is poor!
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by openmine(m): 6:31pm On May 04, 2016
Choice or pressure
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by xendra: 6:33pm On May 04, 2016
hungryboy:
most poor people are lazy?, Oga abeg no make me vex oh,
You think say Dangote dey work pass me?,
90% of the rich class will not be able to do the work most poor people do.
lol...dis one Don vex
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by xendra: 6:33pm On May 04, 2016
hungryboy:
lol...dis one don vex
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by ibez007(m): 6:34pm On May 04, 2016
refiner:

...yea...so far as hr is hardworking and works towards his dream/goal!smiley
are you very sure?! A poor Man for #dangote_son?!
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2016
To me I can't lie to you, I can't marry a rich lady. They have this kind of character, they like to be bossy. Am talking from experience but, not all.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by banmee(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2016
kennysteve77:
Because the poor have brains that have been wired to enjoy everything substandard and the rich can't live with that.

Spoken like a poor man.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by shollyboy2: 6:40pm On May 04, 2016
.This is the type of people the meet and associate With everyday.

this is it...do you expect someone that's living inside mile 12 to meet people like DJ cuppy or dangote's daughter? how he wan take happen? the poor don't associate and go to rich peoples functions....and the rich don't get invited or attend poor peoples functions too...

so its a case of their part don't cross...its just like the celebs they wake up everyday to meet celebs too so its expected na same celeb go dey toast celeb
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2016
hungryboy:

No one was destined to be poor. It's just that most people haven't discovered their true self, their true destiny and purpose.
If everyone are meant to earn as much as we work, then the people who do the hard energy requiring work, e.g brick makers, brick layers, quarry workers etc should be the richest people but unfortunately it doesn't happen that way.
Favor is what brings prosperity.
The prosperity of a man that obtains favor is a mystery.

Keep working hard and pray hard.

I see your story changing for good
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Nyceguy92: 6:41pm On May 04, 2016
Mcowubaba:
It's simple, it's called status quo, social stratification nd class nd tradition ...

How do we met our spouse, in schools, churches, family occasion/events, street, work place, airport, home town etc....

Now, in simpler terms nd analogy... Buhari's daughter Zahra for example will not easily be accessible to everyone....
Atiku son maybe not have the time to go to low income settlements to associate with the people there...

How will a male road side plantain seller (no disrespect) meet Otedola's Dj cuppy, not just meeting her, toasting her, dating her, nd asking her hand in marriage nd Cuppy nd her FAMILY agreeing Unless the Olajumoke miracle hit you, or Oluwa carry grace pour on you...

Rich to poor marriages still happen though, but not much....
It is easier for fuel to sell at #25 naira per litre next month than it is for a gala hawker in Lagos to marry lindaikeji

I share your view here..
The most important issue here is access to the rich man's daughter to start with..
If you can't get close, you won't be noticed, period.

Opportunities for interaction are few.
Often, the poor guy or girl is serving in some lowly position in the household and gets noticed by the rich man's daughter or son.
Or the rich guy is driving along and is stunned by the poor girl's beauty. Next, he wants to have her to himself, not because of love.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by watered(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
What business has light with darkness?

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Mcowubaba: 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
Nyceguy92:

I share your view here..
The most important issue here is access to the rich man's daughter to start with..
If you can't get close, you won't be noticed, period.

Opportunities for interaction are few.no
Often, the poor guy or girl is serving in some lowly position in the household and gets noticed by the rich man's daughter or son.
Or the rich guy is driving along and is stunned by the poor girl's beauty. Next, he wants to have her to himself, not because of love.
That's exactly right.....
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by vickydevoka(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Why do men have to be erect and the women have to be wet before intercourse? undecided
Real analogy. It's natural
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Ezeibe(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2016
Cut your coat according to your size
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by vickydevoka(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Why do men have to be erect and the women have to be wet before intercourse? undecided
Real analogy. It's natural
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by hungryboy(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2016
xendra:
lol...dis one Don vex
aunty na so you dey take fail exam, i talk say i fit vex, no be i don vex,
Can you spot the difference between the two now?
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by ofonex: 6:53pm On May 04, 2016
Likes attract likes
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by dammytosh: 6:57pm On May 04, 2016
Poverty mentality is not easy to erase.

See Linda Ikeja now.

Despite the money.

Imagine she married a rich guy, we would have sent her packing grin
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by amokeme(f): 7:02pm On May 04, 2016
That way there is less drama. Conversations are not misunderstood. And it makes life easy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by JayJustus(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2016
cos of the Karl Marx theory
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by just2endowed: 7:05pm On May 04, 2016
Dreamwaker:

This one na kids ohhhh. Seun sure u won't censor nairaland
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by charlsecy(m): 7:10pm On May 04, 2016
Precel1:
....birds of same feather flock together
Birds of a feather flock together.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Preevia(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2016
It happens only in an expensive and corrupt capitalism. Where the gap between the rich and poor is has wide as the ocean. its uncommon in china

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by InvertedHammer: 7:15pm On May 04, 2016
/
Water always finds its own level.

\
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by nkpommpko(m): 7:17pm On May 04, 2016
Where them go jam?
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by halfricanadian(f): 7:17pm On May 04, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty, wetin you smoke today nah?
Nothing
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 04, 2016
Time and chance happens to them all.
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 04, 2016
charlsecy:
Birds of a feather flock together.
thanks
Re: Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... by Sman37(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2016
Even Inter marriages between poor and wealthy peoples will Eradicate poverty alot in Nigerian and in any country too........!!!!
At least their are peoples that are focus even if they haven't make it today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / Wedded Nigerian Couple Who Met On BBM (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.