Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why You Should Marry Early - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry Early (660 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / "Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / See Some Of The Things That Will Happen To You If You Marry Early (see Here] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Marry Early by dietola01(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2016
MARRIAGE MATHEMATICS- REASONS WHY YOU MUST MARRY EARLY.....
When I came to the knowledge of this truth way back in the secondary school, I made up my mind to marry before the age of 30 against all odds.
My dad died at a retirement age of 64 when I was 7 and my younger brother was 4. The dead man left no plans or economic arrangements to train both the younger and far younger children in school or in trade.
This mistake is being repeated today by even far more educated and exposed people. We do this and claim a non-existent covenant with God when we should have applied the common sense He gave us. Don't say u didn't read it from here.
I decided that I would not repeat the same mistake my father made hence my determination to marry at 30 which I later found out was even late.
HARD FACTS FOR GUYS
Assuming u get married at 30 and your wife conceives and delivers your first child when you are 31. To be continue
Re: Why You Should Marry Early by halfricanadian(f): 12:05pm On May 03, 2016
Marry early marry early nd dey ruin someone's life early
Re: Why You Should Marry Early by LordIsaac(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2016
That's a poverty-provoked reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry Early by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 03, 2016
In my opinion, marriage should not have to be a race(although the ladies will scream menopause). My reason for this belief is that as the yoruba people will say "a tii fe Iyawo o shoro, sugbon owo obe lo paa" translation "to marry a wife is easy but to maintain her therein lies the difficulty". So, if a young man of 20 years has got the resources to cater for the day to day running of a family then he can get married, but I won't advice a jobless graduate of 27 years to get into marriage simply because it's good to get married at a young age. Fine no body wey no like beta thing but one must think right to get it right. My take on the matter folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Marry Early by achinaboy(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2016
dietola01:
MARRIAGE MATHEMATICS- REASONS WHY YOU MUST MARRY EARLY.....
When I came to the knowledge of this truth way back in the secondary school, I made up my mind to marry before the age of 30 against all odds.
My dad died at a retirement age of 64 when I was 7 and my younger brother was 4. The dead man left no plans or economic arrangements to train both the younger and far younger children in school or in trade.
This mistake is being repeated today by even far more educated and exposed people. We do this and claim a non-existent covenant with God when we should have applied the common sense He gave us. Don't say u didn't read it from here.
I decided that I would not repeat the same mistake my father made hence my determination to marry at 30 which I later found out was even late.
HARD FACTS FOR GUYS
Assuming u get married at 30 and your wife conceives and delivers your first child when you are 31. To be continue
your dad made no mistake here, he lived his time,this is your time,so make it as comfortable as you can,,ok lets talk now,, can you blame your dad for not inventing microsoft as mr gates, then at your age now why are you not like mike zukerberg the facebook guy, who is in your age group, i hope understand my point
Re: Why You Should Marry Early by dietola01(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Why You Should Marry Early by dietola01(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2016
achinaboy:

your dad made no mistake here, he lived his time,this is your time,so make it as comfortable as you can,,ok lets talk now,, can you blame your dad for not inventing microsoft as mr gates, then at your age now why are you not like mike zukerberg the facebook guy, who is in your age group, i hope understand my point
ure on point bro...

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry Early by dietola01(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2016
Shinyjay:
In my opinion, marriage should not have to be a race(although the ladies will scream menopause). My reason for this belief is that as the yoruba people will say "a tii fe Iyawo o shoro, sugbon owo obe lo paa" translation "to marry a wife is easy but to maintain her therein lies the difficulty". So, if a young man of 20 years has got the resources to cater for the day to day running of a family then he can get married, but I won't advice a jobless graduate of 27 years to get into marriage simply because it's good to get married at a young age. Fine no body wey no like beta thing but one must think right to get it right. My take on the matter folks.
damn right

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Boyfriend Believe Wholeheartedly That I Am An Ogbanje? / Mistake Nigerian Men Must Avoid In A Relationship / How To Naturally Decide The Sex (gender) Of Your Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.