Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu (13835 Views)

Legs Of Victim Of Enugu Attack Amputated. Photo / Enugu Attack Has Nothing To Do With Fulani - Police / Enugu Attack: Police Releases Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by omonnakoda: 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

Your Nigeria politics, no matter how you slice it and dice it, is exactly what he said..it's nothing but a jungle politics. Even high school politics in America is more poilitical savvy than Nigeria. The only way to progress in the politics of that nation is to lick the ass of North, well some refuse to be like yoloba by belittling themselves in playing slave to the north just for crumps. It is pathetic!!!

Hence most igbo politicians outside of Nigeria fare very well in their adopted nation...that alone demolishes whatever crap you wrote up there
Please tell us who has played slave for crumps(sic) all along .....

Facts are not convenient but they are STUBBORN

Zik

Edwin Ume Ezeoke

Ojukwu

Alex Ekwueme

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 03, 2016
They no even respond well yet.. . I'm still waiting, to see cow meat free and Fulani bodies everywhere x10 of agatu.
Maybe, by then that cattle rearer for rock go talk something.. angry That guy is clueless

He only contested for pride and fear of accepting defeat.. Too bad we had a good democratic man stepping down for him...

#cluelessfulani@dtop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by akatekpe(m): 10:31pm On May 03, 2016
talktonase:
Carefully go through the news papers and social media.It is only news that have to do with the three major tribes in Nigeria that makes headlines then you will see Public figures from these major ethnic groups making a lot of hulla baloo about the matter.The rest of the tribes are an absolute minority.A state like plateau has suffered this fulani attacks for many years but as you know minority tribes dominate the state so nothing will happen.It is sad benue is feeling th pain now...
God bless you. Same to nairaland news, once it is not about Igbo, Yoruba and hausa, d news wu look like a joke to fellas here
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 10:32pm On May 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
This is a market of opinions. Happy trading
Facts are stubborn..........
1960 Balewa Zik
1965 Balewa Zik
1979 Shagari Zik Ekwueme
1983 Shagari Zik Ekwueme (Ojukwu joined them)

On EACH AND EVERY of these occasions

the Yoruba led by Awo were IN OPPOSITION

so if you are looking for ASSLICKERS you know where to look

Will the real asslickers please stand up

During those era igbo fared better than the yoloba in Nigeria politics. Exactly what I said, the only way to progress,in that jungle of Nigeria politics is to lick the north ass. The Igbo at that time tried to play in the level of North but as the typical born to rule groups wished they to be their subordinate hence the reason both Zik and ojukwu fell off with north in Nigeria politics. The yoloba on the other hand, happily took up the subordinate position as long it'll give them crumps. You are not politically sophisticated as you claim, you just know how to kiss ass and anybody can do that. Some just refuse to follow that servitude pattern while some on the other hand are happy to do so.

As I said earlier, everything the dude wrote is a FACT. Nigeria so called politics is an embarrassment and a disgrace to politics.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by omonnakoda: 10:32pm On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

Your Nigeria politics, no matter how you slice it and dice it, is exactly what he said..it's nothing but a jungle politics. Even high school politics in America is more poilitical savvy than Nigeria. The only way to progress in the politics of that nation is to lick the ass of North, well some refuse to be like yoloba by belittling themselves in playing slave to the north just for crumps. It is pathetic!!!

Hence most igbo politicians outside of Nigeria fare very well in their adopted nation...that alone demolishes whatever crap you wrote up there
I await you early reply

There have been 6 elections in Nigeria producing a Northern Head of State

1960 Balewa
1965 Balewa
1979 Shagari
1983 Shagari
2007 Yar'Adua
2015 Buhari

In 2015 for the first TIME EVER the Yoruba went into Alliance with the North

FIRST TIME

Who went with them on every single other occasion but now accuse others of asslicking. Who are the deluded HYPOCRITES who cannot stomach that they lost out/

Did we hear such vitriol on the other occasions from the Yoruba?
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by omonnakoda: 10:36pm On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

During those era igbo fared better than the yoloba in Nigeria politics. Exactly what I said, the only way to progress,in that jungle of Nigeria politics is to lick the north ass. The Igbo at that time tried to play in the level of North but as the typical born to rule groups wished they to be their subordinate hence the reason both Zik and ojukwu fell off with north in Nigeria politics. The yoloba on the other hand, happily took up the subordinate position as long it'll give them crumps. You are not politically sophisticated as you claim, you just know how to kiss ass and anybody can do that. Some just refuse to follow that servitude pattern while some on the other hand are happy to do so.

As I said earlier, everything the dude wrote is a FACT. Nigeria so called politics is an embarrassment and a disgrace to politics.
Igbo fared better but the biggest electric station in Nigeria was built by Shagari in 1981 in Lagos, Third Mainland bridge completed by IBB in 1991 and a lot more, what do the Igbo have ON GROUND to prove they fared better. Tell us the legacy in Igboland today . No Niger Bridge NO NOTHING keep deluding yourselves
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by BlackTechnology: 10:37pm On May 03, 2016
IdomaLikita:
The thing tire me oh.. upon say the scale of the Agatu Massacre was way higher than Nimbo. we shout tire, demonstrate go NASS, do every every, still the FG didn't do jack...Ortom actually went to Aso Rock early after the crisis, still not a statement from FG...indeed some Lives are more important than others.

The next time we shout " We want to go " , join us like the SS minorities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by BlackTechnology: 10:39pm On May 03, 2016
IdomaLikita:

Say no more, I am currently having this discussion with a tribesman who is afraid of our domination by the Igbos if we join Biafra, and I am telling him that I will rather affiliate with People who have proven themselves in all ramifications of progress than being ruled by degenerate fools who have contributed nothing but violence and Retrogression to humanity. I have lived for 10 yrs in the Core North and another 10yrs in the South East, and believe you me, the difference is clear.

Pray very well that your people come to their senses on time before we waka comot . otherwise, when we go, Fulani herdsmen go show you people what domination truly is.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 10:41pm On May 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
Igbo fared better but the biggest electric station in Nigeria was built by Shagari in 1981 in Lagos, Third Mainland bridge completed by IBB in 1991 and a lot more, what do the Igbo have ON GROUND to prove they fared better. Tell us the legacy in Igboland today . No Niger Bridge NO NOTHING keep deluding yourselves

No Niger bridge? I am assuming the Niger bridge which was destroyed during biafra war was rebuilt by your grandmother right? Next time you want to make a jab, make one that's actually sensible. While, I'm at it, everything you listed is in LAGOS....go and learn wtf Lagos was in Nigeria and currently is. Remove that, you reviewed nothing and still not receiving anything. The closest you got is by stealing oil companies from ND region.

Infact, a member here posted the position I believe Saraki currently holds, a title you yoloba are hella proud to obtain as I recall the jubilation from you lots last year, even attacking anyone that dared inform una that Saraki claims fulani, not Yoloba. Last I checked, the list were filled with igbo names.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by omonnakoda: 10:46pm On May 03, 2016
OneNaira5:

No Niger bridge? I am assuming the Niger bridge which was destroyed during biafra war was rebuilt by your grandmother right? Next time you want to make a jab, make one that's actually sensible. While, I'm at it, everything you listed is in LAGOS....go and learn wtf Lagos was in Nigeria and currently is. Remove that, you reviewed nothing and still not receiving anything. The closest you got is by stealing oil companies from ND region.

Infact, a member here posted the position I believe Saraki currently holds, a title you yoloba are hella proud to obtain as I recall the jubilation from you lots last year, even attacking anyone that dared inform una that Saraki claims fulani, not Yoloba. Last I checked, the list were filled with igbo names.
Mynd 44 Seun and lalasticlala. Please explain why my grandmother is being take to Niger bridge for rituals by this person
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by OneNaira5: 10:49pm On May 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
Mynd 44 Seun and lalasticlala. Please explain why my grandmother is being take to Niger bridge for rituals by this person

Typical yoloba...crying to papa mod.

See am pain. Nsi obobo

14 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by omonnakoda: 10:54pm On May 03, 2016
Yorubas believe sheep should avoid the company of dogs so as to avoid developing fecal appetite
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Silentmind(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2016
I am very disappointed at the behaviour of all the Igbo's in this forum chest beating over simple issues.

How did you guys stoop so low like this?

Didn't they teach you in the village about this attitude? Is it because you guys have stopped attending meetings and visiting real elders that's why you are making mouth?

The problem with you "new generation" Igbos is that you are working on your fathers success. Making noise! Not knowing sooner or later it will be your turn to lead.

Is it by boasting that you will get there? Is it by boasting our fathers worked hard from the crumbs of civil war to now?

I am so ashamed of what you all have become!

Make progressive conversation, you changed it to boastful discussion.

You all need to watch it because evening is coming and we must all go home to our families.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 03, 2016
Fadekebisola:
Has anyone noticed the utmost seriousness given to Enugu attacks than agatu despite few persons been killed unlike agatu were hundreds were massacred...

Even to the extent of sacking CP of police in Enugu and APC governors storming Enugu.....

are some regions now more important than others?
It could snowball and lead to a major conflict. By the way, why are you excessively troubled? Igbos are great people, aren't they?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by iSlayer: 11:06pm On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:

Cant we have a meaningful discussion without denigrating other tribes? The handle Islayer just said the fact and you still beating your hairy chest while insulting those that have never harm us before. These fulani herdsmen beast have been killing us in Enugu for long, an Eze was butchered few months ago and some women raped in there farm, there was much noise on this one because of the media and not some trash you have been spewing.

Must we beat chest and brag with everything, this is shameful and disgusting. Tufiakwa
Bia,ndi nna agwa okwu hotara ihe n'ekwu. ijizina afam kpalia ndi igbo no eba. Amam n'iburo onye igbo. Biko gbawa door!

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by akatekpe(m): 11:14pm On May 03, 2016
1Tkester:
[s][/s]

Trash!
More than thrash..yoruba guys and those agents of negative change on nairaland made dis guy called Omenka feels like one political don who' got say in Naija politics.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by FloraMbachu(f): 11:15pm On May 03, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Yoruba u no dey tire.

I do ignore kids like you cos you cant even feed yourself in real but you are online looking for who is Ibo or not, rest in peace to your empty brain.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by Naijagirlwrites: 11:15pm On May 03, 2016
It is because of the existing mutual distrust amongst the major ethnic groups. http://naijagirlwrites..co.uk/
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by chebeoc(m): 11:30pm On May 03, 2016
Simple reason, there are three ethnic group in Nigeria. hausa, igbo and yoruba others just help the country to have big population.If it happens to Yorubas, federal government l'll treat it same way.
Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by CSTR2: 11:32pm On May 03, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Yoruba u no dey tire.
That fellow is a case. A fraud who is actually proud of it.
The fact that she actually believe she is making a point makes it even more laughable.
I asked the fellow the meaning of MBACHU and where his /her father came from over 10 times today, without reply. He /she can't communicate in Igbo either.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by McTobe(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2016
omonnakoda:
I await you early reply

There have been 6 elections in Nigeria producing a Northern Head of State

1960 Balewa
1965 Balewa
1979 Shagari
1983 Shagari
2007 Yar'Adua
2015 Buhari

In 2015 for the first TIME EVER the Yoruba went into Alliance with the North

FIRST TIME

Who went with them on every single other occasion but now accuse others of asslicking. Who are the deluded HYPOCRITES who cannot stomach that they lost out/

Did we hear such vitriol on the other occasions from the Yoruba?
u are misrepresenting history brother, I don't think its right to summarize history like that. While am not given to ethnic based arguments let's straighten history a little
1. the emergence of NCNC/NPC alliance to form the national government was not a planned or preconceived one it was as a factor of the parliamentary system of govt then in practice in Nigeria because NPC doesn't have the overriding majority in parliament to form govt alone winning 134 out of 312 seats & NCNC won 89.
2. SL Akintola's faction was actually the one that formed alliance with Northern Peoples Congress NPC to form Nigeria National Alliance NCNC. thus the shady way the prime minister Tafawa Balewa handled the Western Region crisis jailing pa Awolowo. Actually Zik formed Alliance with Awolowo not with the North. its your kinsman Chief Akintola that started the ass licking to score a cheap point against Awo
3.From 1962-Civil war1967 It was the Yoruba in alliance with the North and even when Awo came out of jail what he repaid the Zik alliance before the war was to suggest starvation as a strategy for winning the war.
4. Ekwueme/ Shagari ticket was sentimental by the Hausa/fulanis to use the igbos against the Yorubas who loved Awo more knowing that the Yorubas cannot support them. Ekwueme on the other hand is a nobody as far as politics is concerned in Igboland before then. the Igbo stood for zik & the few that think that he did not do enough doing the civil war were the ones that voted Ekwueme . Ekwueme/ Shagari ticket doesn't translate to Igbo/ Hausa alliance. Note that Ekwueme never held any Politically elective position before that time unlike Chief Akintola who was the Premiere of western region and led the Yoruba to the Alliance.
5. Why did u skip 1999 up to 2007. who gave Obj power and who was he in alliance with? who did he eventually hand over power to? I guess we all know, Hausa/Fulanis, Hausa/Fulanis, Hausa/Fulanis
6. At this junction I will simply place a link for every one to see the truth of the political alliance of the past which many know vert little about and judge for themselves. http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A842399
7. I challenge u to a logical argurment on this topic to dispute any of the above stated points

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 11:37pm On May 03, 2016
Silentmind:
I [s]am very disappointed at the behaviour of all the Igbo's in this forum chest beating over simple issues.
How did you guys stoop so low like this?
Didn't they teach you in the village about this attitude? Is it because you guys have stopped attending meetings and visiting real elders that's why you are making mouth?
The problem with you "new generation" Igbos is that you are working on your fathers success. Making noise! Not knowing sooner or later it will be your turn to lead.
Is it by boasting that you will get there? Is it by boasting our fathers worked hard from the crumbs of civil war to now?
I am so ashamed of what you all have become!
Make progressive conversation, you changed it to boastful discussion.
You all need to watch it because evening is coming and we must all go home to our families.
[/s]

My man you must be over your head. Haven't you noticed that anytime the beautiful, well endowed, children of light, (the Biafrans) gather to discuss a family affair, these sons of darkness of scratched face will come to spy on us. They always try to derail our meetings and discussions and in some cases they will even attack us, what do you expect us to do? Fold our hands clap for them? Let me tell you, here on Nairaland it's a free for all, so if you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen.

Until Yorubas start respecting themselves and accord us the respect we deserve by recognizing that even in a million years they can never be like us, we will not stop degrading and disgracing them. Shameless People from the dirtiest tribe in he world!

11 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 11:41pm On May 03, 2016
FloraMbachu:
[s][/s]

[s]Can you imagine this long empty rubbish from an epileptic patient, you truly need help with your useless life. I blame your adopted for allowing her lover molest you when you were 5 years old. I dont even read the long rubbish you wrote cos its empty, same long rubbish you do post and repost here daily. This same animal has more than 80 monikers he use in cursing people here daily, from Ikechu to different handles but the cursed hypocrite cant stop accusing people wrongly. Anyone that refuse to join his foolishness must be yoloba, woe betides the day they conceive you cos you are a lost cause, you get angry only because they told your foolish self that you are adopted by an Albino, you are worthless to your friends and even to your neighbours.

You can go end your miserable life cos you are just a walking corpse whose life has been messed up from infant.
[/s]

Trash. You can never be Igbo. No matter how much you beg, you're too dirty for our liking.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by 1Tkester: 11:42pm On May 03, 2016
CSTR2:
That fellow is a case. A fraud who is actually proud of it.
The fact that she actually believe she is making a point makes it even more laughable.
I asked the fellow the meaning of MBACHU and where his /her father came from over 10 times today, without reply. He /she can't communicate in Igbo either.

Maybe it's the name of the giant he saw in a dream.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Enugu Attack Been Taken More Seriously Than Agatu by FloraMbachu(f): 11:44pm On May 03, 2016
1Tkester:
[/s]

Trash. You can never be Igbo. No matter how much you beg, you're too dirty for our liking.

Tell that to the wicked deranged woman that sired you, she is more smelly than a pig. Keep wasting your useless life online looking for who is Ibo or not, ediot.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ambode Pays Condolence Visit To Dalung (Photos) / See The Imo State Chief Who Have Ladies Exposing Their Breast Around Him (photos / Accord Party, 44 Others Endorse Sanwo-olu, Form Coalition Ahead 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.