Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice (523 Views)

, / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / For Fun! Name A Romancelander That You Will Like To Have A One Night Stand With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by tayadof9ja(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,
i feel weird about my entire self. i dont really understand whats going on with my relationship life anymore. Few months ago,i met a very cute chick who gave me a green light and as a guy that i am,i did what i was supposed to do and fiam...she accepted. we agreed to meet at my place and she actually did. one thing led to another and we were about to have sex,i tried penetrating but it didnt go in cos she's a virgin. after several attempts,she started screaming out of pain and left in anger. i got the anticipated message when she got home: she broke up with me,accusing me of being capable of killing a fellow human being. that by the way, i met yet another cute,sexy,coca-cola things lady. her shape can make Mr Lucifer have a cum. fast fwd,she came over to my place and i tried penetrating but she cried out of pain like the previous chick and left in that same faction. now she is saying she hates me so much that i am very heartless cos i took her virginity. peeps in the house,pls am confused right now as every virgin i try to deflower gets to break up with me,what is going on with me,please?
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by SubtleFRED(m): 10:54pm On May 03, 2016
The gods are angry with you undecided

Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by finalboss1(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2016
grin wicked human being...you dey disvirgin the few virgins wey dey..you still dey complain...cow
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by ireneony(f): 10:59pm On May 03, 2016
grin
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by finalboss1(m): 11:01pm On May 03, 2016
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by ucheHapers(m): 11:02pm On May 03, 2016
chicken...
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by colosa: 11:02pm On May 03, 2016
Virgin wey I dey look for to marry na u dey useless so. You need special pray and forgiveness
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by vicstar(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2016
OP u sure say 'em b virgins? undecided bring dem next time ama show u how to do it slowly, and making 'em feel at ease grin u don't rush hot food. lipsrsealed

Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 03, 2016
undecided undecided

*Sips zobo*

Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2016
OP, nothing is wrong with you oooo... You are only suffering from the wages of your sins cool
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by Aristotle96(m): 11:13pm On May 03, 2016
Op nothing is wrong with u just leave virgins alone... Leave them make dem leave u haba undecided
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by Omotayor123(f): 12:25am On May 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by alobright17(m): 12:42am On May 04, 2016
Op so you wan start your own share of 72 virgins here on earth?you must step to the other side of life to achieve that na
Re: A Romancelander Needs Urgent Relationship Advice by 400billionman: 9:48am On May 04, 2016
Leave virgins and married women alone.

Show us a picture of your joystick to know if the size is responsible..

(1) (Reply)

Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For? / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? Share Your Experience And Defence / Why Do People Usually Frown Their Face Whiles Taking Hot Drinks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.