Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (166125 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 10, 2016
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by erabe(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2016
Laveda:

Thank you. smiley
HBD Laveda
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Laveda(f): 6:08pm On May 10, 2016
Aisha96:

Haha. High5 jor.

Lol. Don't be suprised that seun_ himself had assigned them with the job of monitoring the lives of every nairalander here.

Like, yeah, you could see them as they get on with the grisly job with burning zeal & passion.

I let them hide in the shadows stalking my footsteps.

Eventually it'd all turn out a dead cause as they discover all they have been chasing was a phantom, an illusion.

I like suffering fools. The feeling is bliss.

grin grin grin grin that's a nice job but unfortunately no pay grin

Hope your day was worth it?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Laveda(f): 6:09pm On May 10, 2016
erabe:

HBD La veda

Thank you.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 10, 2016
Zuric:

Estharfabian? This one never gets it right grin Smh
Lol. grin

Can You please tell me what he's Yapping about? shocked

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Mediapace: 7:54pm On May 10, 2016
Ok o Me sef don know am cool
Laveda:

Not telling grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is the first and last time I'll reply any mention about this

Jack is out
A wipe await you from me for even replying or talking about that never do well _fool.
Lol
Ignore him bro, they are already getting tired of their childish acts because nobody seems to be giving them attention anymore.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 10, 2016
Lol. I just don't want him using my name to make his ever boring fairytale about people I don't even know
KINGinVALHALA3:

A wipe await you from me for even replying or talking about that never do well _fool.
Lol
Ignore him bro, they are already getting tired of their childish acts because nobody seems to be giving them attention anymore.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by TSOM(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

Cropped out part.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3700175_57192_jpegcf8ac6fcb150d65e740a71109818c532

See? Even Zuric , Dark and Aisha96 have no idea why you pulled out. Ashamed much?

Be afraid, Esther. Be very afraid. smiley I'm merciless.

Nitwitfabian might want to see this too.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Lol. I just don't want him using my name to make his ever boring fairytale about people I don't even know
Lol, sometimes I feel he is the main reason why john 11:35 was written and included in the bible.
He has totally gone insane,
I also weep for him..

I need to chat less here before he brings evidence of me also begging you Nokia 3310.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, sometimes I feel he is the main reason why john 11:35 was written and included in the bible.
He has totally gone insane,
I also weep for him..

I need to chat less here before he brings evidence of me also begging you Nokia 3310.
hahahahahaha. I no know when I turn philanthropist o. Or maybe importer and exporter wink cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

He said you re damn pretty.

Please don't be intimidated to showing him your pic, I fear he will end up using it to masturbate out his soul from his body.

I havent told you today; YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hahahahahaha. I no know when I turn philanthropist o. Or maybe importer and exporter wink cheesy grin cheesy
The earlier he understand that these acts of his is becoming stale and boring, the better its gonna be for his today and tomorrow.
Else when tomorrow comes, he is gonna end up blaming his abducted father and the witches in his village for been responsible for his tomorrow plights.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

The earlier he understand that these acts of his is becoming stale and boring, the better its gonna be for his today and tomorrow.
Else when tomorrow comes, he is gonna end up blaming his abducted father and the witches in his village for been responsible for his tomorrow plights.
His life, his problem.

He should just leave me out of his boring series. I don't wanna be a cast
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
His life, his problem.

He should just leave me out of his boring series. I don't wanna be a cast
Hehehehehehehehe, maybe he is gay and he is looking for a male ass. Lol .
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 10, 2016
TSOM:

See? Even Zuric , Dark and Aisha96 have no idea why you pulled out. Ashamed much?

Be afraid, Esther. Be very afraid. smiley I'm merciless.

Nitwitfabian might want to see this too.
LoL. grin

oooooooh! I'm scared! I'm gonna die! Lmao.

I still don't get the whole hullabaloo tho...shocked
So, You've got A ''Not so'' Cool pic..so whaaaat? big deal! grin

With all due respect Sir..leave Me Outta Your Tantrums. Kay?
Allow Me watch my game of thrones in peace!!!!!! undecided cool

PS--Sweety,You should watch it too! it should help curb your joblessness. wink

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Hehehehehehehehe, maybe he is gay and he is looking for a male ass. Lol .
I'm the 'wrongest' person

I'm out bruv
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by TSOM(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2016
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by dollyjoy(f): 8:50pm On May 10, 2016
Choiii wetin dey happen here?shockedshockedshocked sip coke.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

He said you re damn pretty.

Please don't be intimidated to showing him your pic, I fear he will end up using it to masturbate out his soul from his body.

I havent told you today; YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Oh.
Well, he's Almost charming..embarassed

LoL. Thanks king!
You're lovely! wink

PS--have You watched game of thrones?
I just got the movie today...and I'm so hooked. shockedshocked
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'm the 'wrongest' person

I'm out bruv
After you bro before he touches someone's ass.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh.
Well, he's Almost charming..embarassed

LoL. Thanks king!
You're lovely! wink

PS--have You watched game of thrones?
I just got the movie today...and I'm so hooked. shockedshocked
*smiles*
Not a fan of movies though, but who wouldnt have watched it?
I have, upto season 3.
A daring movie I must admit.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

*smiles*
Not a fan of movies though, but who wouldnt have watched it?
I have, upto season 3.
A daring movie I must admit.
Oh...I'm just Starting Season One.. sad

I'm so Jealous! sad

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh...I'm just Starting Season One.. sad

I'm so Jealous! sad

Lol, don't be, some others had also watched it before I did.

You re gonna love it, its worth the eyes and sight.

One of the few movies I have watched and even missed office for a day. Lol
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Laveda(f): 9:12pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

oooooooh! I'm scared! I'm gonna die! Lmao.

I still don't get the whole hullabaloo tho...shocked
So, You've got A ''Not so'' Cool pic..so whaaaat? big deal! grin

With all due respect Sir..leave Me Outta Your Tantrums. Kay?
Allow Me watch my game of thrones in peace!!!!!! undecided cool

PS--Sweety,You should watch it too! it should help curb your joblessness. wink

Ain't you just crazy? grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
Lol, don't be, some others had also watched it before I did.
You re gonna love it, its worth the eyes and sight.
One of the few movies I have watched and even missed office for a day. Lol
Oh. Thanks babe! grin

I'm sure I'd love it! The blood, betrayal, Sex, incestt. It's just so Overwhelming! Why haven't you finished it?

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 10, 2016
Laveda:

Ain't you just crazy? grin
LoL. grin

All these No Salary-earning Keyboard warriors ehnn...grin they've got no chill. like say I get time to dey exchange words? pfft!

eh..en! birthday girl! wink
How's it going?

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. Thanks babe! grin

I'm sure I'd love it! The blood, betrayal, Sex, incestt. It's just so Overwhelming! Why haven't you finished it?

stop talking about GOT tongue my body is sweeting me now

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.