Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (166101 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 10, 2016
See watin Nl rs don turn to cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Laveda(f): 9:33pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

All these No Salary-earning Keyboard warriors ehnn...grin they've got no chill. like say I get time to dey exchange words? pfft!

eh..en! birthday girl! wink
How's it going?

Keyboard warriors grin grin
All stale now please tongue tongue

Today's almost gone..was okay cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by dollyjoy(f): 9:34pm On May 10, 2016
Oyind17:
See watin Nl rs don turn to cheesy
lollllllllllzzzzcheesycheesycheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ba7man(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh...I'm just Starting Season One.. sad

I'm so Jealous! sad

Get ready for a rollercoaster ride of 6 seasons!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

One of the best stories ever!!!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh. Thanks babe! grin

I'm sure I'd love it!
The blood, betrayal, Sex, incestt. It's just so Overwhelming!
Why haven't you finished it?

Lol,
The sex parts, most lovely and always sights to behold. *wink*

Presently too busy for movies, but I will when I'm through with the work loads presently on my table.

Have you watched "Person of interest" and "Touch" ?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 10, 2016
kramfonos:

Not even lengthy bans would save you from being disgraced.

How's your lightskin illusion going? How does it feel like to be disgraced as a liar?

Ask my victims.

Lmao..grin

Oh! they banned you? Awwwwe!
You poor, Poor, thing! grin

I'm sorry tho...
Careful tho. don't blow your cover. They might ban Yo Again! sad

PS--You seem to be missing the point. I'm A bloody Liar! A crook! An Ass! A fuckingg Pest! An unrepentant biitch! A psychotic criminal! grin I'm All that..And more! wink
…………I've never denied those! grin

I'm so evil..I could give Satan A run for his money. And I've come to terms with those facts. cry Its hightime you did that aswell...You'd do well to pray for me, O'kind sir! I'm beyond redemption.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 10, 2016
juhan:
stop talking about GOT tongue my body is sweeting me now
Have you watched it? grin

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by RoyalBlak007: 9:42pm On May 10, 2016
Laveda:

Keyboard warriors grin grin
All stale now please tongue tongue

Happy Birthday Laveda!

drink too much tonight grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2016
Laveda:

Keyboard warriors grin grin All stale now please tongue tongue

Just okay? I need details jhoor! grin gists!
Wanted calling you sha...sad

Buh fear catch me..grin

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 10, 2016
ba7man:
Get ready for a rollercoaster ride of 6 seasons!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

One of the best stories ever!!!

Really?

You love it too huh? tongue
Watched Spartacus? it's better than spartacus..huh?

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmao..grin

Oh! they banned you? Awwwwe!
You poor, Poor, thing! grin

I'm sorry tho...
Careful tho. don't blow your cover. They might ban Yo Again! sad

PS--You seem to be missing the point. I'm A bloody Liar! A crook! An Ass! A fuckingg Pest! An unrepentant biitch! A psychotic criminal! grin I'm All that..And more! wink
…………I've never denied those! grin

I'm so evil..I could give Satan A run for his money. And I've come to terms with those facts. cry Its hightime you did that aswell...You'd do well to pray for me, O'kind sir! I'm beyond redemption.
Amazing sarcasm from the one and only esthar fabolous. tongue

2 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 10, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol,
The sex parts, most lovely and always sights to behold. *wink*

Presently too busy for movies, but I will when I'm through with the work loads presently on my table.

Have you watched "Person of interest" and "Touch" ?
Oh No!

I haven't Actually. undecided sad
good too?

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Amazing sarcasm from the one and only esthar fabolous. tongue
Lol. grin

I dunno what I'll do without it..grin
I'd be so lost And Boring! cry

Don't You think? cheesy

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ba7man(m): 9:54pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Really?

You love it too huh? tongue
Watched Spartacus? it's better than spartacus..huh?

Spartacus is too shallow compared with GOT.....They ain't in the same league at all.

It takes an intelligent person to appreciate GOT, it's not for the fickle mind. Anyone that loves straight violence, blood and Gore will catch up with Spatarcus.

Vikings too gets a honorable mention, you should try that too.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 9:55pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

I dunno what I'll do without it..grin
I'd be so lost And Boring! cry

Don't You think? cheesy

Its never boring with a liar and fake ass individual, they never run out of lies to tell. grin

Though I think they have the annoying habit for finding lost trouble. grin

Oya come go help me buy food come. tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 10, 2016
ba7man:
Spartacus is too shallow compared with GOT.....They ain't in the same league at all.

It takes an intelligent person to appreciate GOT, it's not for the fickle mind. Anyone that loves straight violence, blood and Gore will catch up with Spatarcus.

Vikings too gets a honorable mention, you should try that too.
LoL. Shallow? sad

But i Loved it! cry
Vikings? I've heard about it too...
Well, Its so gonna be on my radar!

Thanks!
You've just tripled my enthusiasm 'bout the movie! grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Its never boring with a liar and fake ass individual, they never run out of lies to tell. grin

Though I think they have the annoying habit for finding lost trouble. grin

Oya come go help me buy food come. tongue
Finally!!! grin

Someone gets it! even Grandpa gets it!
I'm A biiig liar And I'm not ashamed to admit that! grin

What food? ground rice? Coz obviously...You don't need to stress those Teeth of yours. they could fall off at anytime... tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ba7man(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. Shallow? sad

But i Loved it! cry
Vikings? I've heard about it too...
Well, Its so gonna be on my radar!

Thanks!
You've just tripled my enthusiasm 'bout the movie! grin
I loved it too. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cool..... it's a pleasure. Try to avoid spoilers though.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Finally!!! grin

Someone gets it! even Grandpa gets it!
I'm A biiig liar And I'm not ashamed to admit that! grin

What food? ground rice? Coz obviously...You don't need to stress those Teeth of yours. they could fall off at anytime... tongue
Oh don't you worry about my teeth kiddo, its bound to fall off sooner than later. However, I'm a bit worried about your own tits_ shouldn't they be kept moist, wet and firm with constant sucking and squeezing? tongue grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2016
kramfonos:

Save your hogwash! Unlike you liars who assume fake personalities in the cyber-space, I don't need to hide my identity. I reveal it willingly and my typo-eloquence remains the same even with an alternate.

I wage war against fake folks like you who lead innocent people on with lies and have the effrontery to rub these lies in people's faces. There's only one way to shame your type - presenting facts to disgrace you.

You're victim X...till someone else get ensnared in my trap.

[img]http://ww.nairaland.com/attachments/3700435_57195_jpegef941152de6789c652a8bd0345b74d9a[/img]

Dude, is that estharfabian?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Laveda(f): 10:51pm On May 10, 2016
Estharfabian:
Just okay?
I need details jhoor! grin gists!

Wanted calling you sha...sad

Buh fear catch me..grin

You know where to get the gist undecided undecided

Fear keh grin grin
Call whenever you want to, nothing to fear tongue
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Laveda(f): 10:55pm On May 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Happy Birthday Laveda!

drink too much tonight grin

Thanks grin grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2016
kramfonos:

Yes! After dying all through last year and lying that she's a light-skinned OAP, she's been disgraced as a deadlocked ogre. Faced with evidence , she's now owning up to her picture(s).
The deceit-monger has been laid bare.

There are more pictures - full pictures.
Yeeesssh. Didn't know all this... Where are the pictures though, can seem to sEe any...
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Hadez(f): 11:05pm On May 10, 2016
Some people needs to get a hobby
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ronald4lif(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2016
Hadez:
Some people needs to get a hobby

An incorrigible troll sermonising others to get a hobby? What an irony.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2016
kramfonos:

I'd mention your moniker on another thread.

These fake folks would continually tremble when they see my moniker. She brought it on herself.
I'm just nemesis' agent .

They'd learn not to live double lives.

Okay bro. I await your mention, but you should know most nigerians live very sordid and stale lives, that's why they need Nairaland to ease the stress of the harsh reality their real life deals them.

The economy is harsh bruv. Leading double lives can be the surest way for some to have a lil eldorado in cyber space. So, can you blame them?.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 10, 2016
Yawns grin
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:

An incorrigible troll sermonising others to get a hobby? What an irony.
Now this is the irony of the information age.

Funny, ireneony doesn't understand the irony of it all. grin LMAO.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.