Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (165906 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2016
kramfonos:

It's not an excuse to be fake. It makes it more difficult to interact off the cyberspace with folks you've lied to.

cheesy

cheesy

Yea well. I feel you through and through. That's why it pays to be who you really are.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ronald4lif(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Now this is the irony of the information age.

Funny, irene ony doesn't understand the irony of it all. grin LMAO.

Are you joecütie?
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:

Are you joecütie?
WTF? Do I type like him? Lol
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ronald4lif(m): 11:37pm On May 10, 2016
But how did the Esther pic got leaked? This shot was obviously taken during the verification process

Hope the organizers didn't breach her privacy

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ronald4lif(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
WTF? Do I type like him? Lol

Can't really tell as anyone can switch their inditing pattern. Asking coz since this handle became active the cutie one went dormant. But all good.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:

Can't really tell as anyone can switch their inditing pattern. Asking coz since this handle became active the cutie one went dormant. But all good.
It's joseph1832
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:

This is not Joe.cutie, this is the joe with the poetic side.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 10, 2016
Kramfonos will forever remain a fool. Such irksome foolhardiness.

Ask yourself one question. What are you trying to achieve?

8 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 11:50pm On May 10, 2016
that pix is not Estharfabian's pixcheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ronald4lif(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
This is not Joe.cutie, this is the joe with the poetic side.

Alright.
NewSheriff:
It's joseph1832

Ok. Thanks.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2016
Maxi112:
that pix is not Estharfabian's pixcheesy cheesy
How do you know? grin LOL.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:

Alright.
Ok. Thanks.
Easier said than done.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2016
NewSheriff:
It's joseph 1832
Well what are you, a regular Einstein?.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ImDharay: 12:15am On May 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin
no comment o0.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 12:53am On May 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
But how did the Esther pic got leaked? This shot was obviously taken during the verification process

Hope the organizers didn't breach her privacy
cc: dygeasy come and explain this!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 1:30am On May 11, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Now this is the irony of the information age.

Funny, ireneony doesn't understand the irony of it all. grin LMAO.
the obsession is real!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13am On May 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Have you watched it? grin

yeah
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Dygeasy(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2016
Maxi112:
cc: dygeasy come and explain this!
Well, I have no idea how that happened.

ESTHARFABIAN knows the people she shared her verification picture with and what with all the groups and cliques being formed on here, anything can happen.

I have no knowledge of this nor am I responsible. All verification photos are treated with strict confidence.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Park01: 7:32am On May 11, 2016
Dygeasy:

ESTHARFABIAN knows the people she shared her verification picture with and what with all the groups and cliques being formed on here, anything can happen.

I have no knowledge of this nor am I responsible. All verification photos are treated with strict confidence.
apart from her ownundecided

dude u gat to cover ur self in sham cause u are a big disgrace to NL, u expect us to believe this nonsense u said u must be joking

I'm so much disappointed with u and the mod in this section... Bleep both of u

and don't forget to tell us the relationship btw u and the knights...

cc suen
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 9:25am On May 11, 2016
Dygeasy:

don't worry your self bro, I will be sending a private complain to seun abt u
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Dygeasy(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2016
Maxi112:

Park01:
dude u gat to cover ur self in sham cause u are a big disgrace to NL, u expect us to believe this nonsense u said u must be joking
cc suen
Well...

Is that the best you guys have?

ESTHARFABIAN should quote me in all sincerity to tell me she never shared her verification picture with anybody. Because I didn't.

I have no reason to and will never do that. You can say what you want, threaten fire and brimstone. I maintain I did not share ESTHARFABIAN's picture with anyone. I have not related with any contestant or campaign team on personal grounds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ImDharay: 10:04am On May 11, 2016
Park01:
cc suen
Maxi112:
Cant you guys read carefully, or are ur
generations ds fuçkinq daft? He said Esther
must av probably shared her pix wid some oda
niccurs & u twin-piglets wid no tail are ranting
lykah lowlife motherfuçkers....#śhiT.!

4 Likes

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Maxi112: 10:10am On May 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
Well...

ESTHARF.ABIAN should quote me in all sincerity to tell me she never shared her verification picture with anybody. Because I didn't.

I have no reason to and will never do that. You can say what you want, threaten fire and brimstone. I maintain I did not share ESTHA.RFABIAN's picture with anyone. I have not related with any contestant or campaign team on personal grounds.

liar! U have thousands of reasons to do that, but I will be kind enough to tell u one among d few the reasons!

its cause of ur selfish interest, I will forward the evidence of how everything was done to suen, screen shot and ur whatsapp chat with them, I will do so immediately, u are a snitch, people like u shouldn't be allowed to handle NL beauty pageant
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:15am On May 11, 2016
SIGH ITS NOT GOOD TO LIVE A LIE.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 11, 2016
Dygeasy:
Well...

ESTHARFABIAN should quote me in all sincerity to tell me she never shared her verification picture with anybody. Because I didn't.

I have no reason to and will never do that. You can say what you want, threaten fire and brimstone. I maintain I did not share ESTHARFABIAN's picture with anyone. I have not related with any contestant or campaign team on personal grounds.

Dude this is hogwash. How and why would she share verification pic with her team or anyone? Give me one reason why

You goofed mate. Period!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On May 11, 2016
ImDharay:

Cant you guys read carefully, or are ur
generations ds fuçkinq daft? He said Esther
must av probably shared her pix wid some oda
niccurs & u twin-piglets wid no tail are ranting
lykah lowlife motherfuçkers....#śhiT.!
why would she share a verification pic? The verification was done way before people started forming teams and groups. So forget that BS

Dygeasy goofed big time
Shame!
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ImDharay: 10:25am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why would she share a verification pic? The verification was done way before people started forming teams and groups. So forget that BS

Dygeasy goofed big time
Shame!
aint talking abt groups, u dont
expect ppl who was on her campaign
team not 2av at least seen 1 of her pix &stilll
yet went ahead to campaign 4her b4 she finally
stepped her ass down....naaah, some1 else had access
to her pic(s) #

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by EzePromoe: 10:31am On May 11, 2016
Park01:
cc suen
Maxi112:
liar! U have thousands of reasons to do that, but I will be kind enough to tell u one among d few the reasons!

its cause of ur selfish interest, I will forward the evidence of how everything was done to suen, screen shot and ur whatsapp chat with them, I will do so immediately, u are a snitch, people like u shouldn't be allowed to handle NL beauty pageant

STFUareyouGod:
Dude this is hogwash. How and why would she share verification pic with her team or anyone? Give me one reason why
You goofed mate. Period!
Why do I have this feeling that you guys want to disrupt this contest intentionally? Dygeasy has been handling this contest for the past three years with no hitch. Why are you guys trying to create one. If you have your evidences, why not forward one and quit this drama already.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Dygeasy(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

You goofed mate. Period!
LOL!

Don't you belong to Lanicky's team.

Lanicky, Kindly talk to him. I am not in anyway affiliated to any group or campaign team.

Get your facts straight before you point fingers.

DaveP, you see? cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Dygeasy(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2016
EzePromoe:

Why do I have this feeling that you guys want to disrupt this contest intentionally? Dygeasy has been handling this contest for the past three years with no hitch. Why are you guys trying to create one. If you have your evidences, why not forward one and quit this drama already.
It's fine. Let them keep on.

They're just bored.
Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by Dygeasy(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2016
ImDharay:

aint talking abt groups, u dont
expect ppl who was on her campaign
team not 2av at least seen 1 of her pix &stilll
yet went ahead to campaign 4her b4 she finally
stepped her ass down....naaah, some1 else had access
to her pic(s) #
Thank You. I wonder what goes on in their heads when they're being myopic and lopsided in their thinking. I'm disappointed really.

ESTHARFABIAN I'm still waiting for you to debunk the fact that you never shared your verification picture with anyone.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) by ImDharay: 10:40am On May 11, 2016
fuçkinq hell possible, i can remember a particular
contestant who had to consult our 'then'
campaign-group on which pic she should use as
verification! As in watzz d impossibility there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (83) (Reply)

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.