Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM (42283 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Nobody: 1:21am On May 05, 2016
moshino:

What word would you prefer?
pu.ssy?
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Nobody: 1:24am On May 05, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
LOL!!!it turns me on when a girl says her toto is wet.
but you are female
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by idinc(m): 1:59am On May 05, 2016
Caption..."Nollywood actor Tony Umez spotted witdrawin at the ATM wit a lady"
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by moshino(m): 2:41am On May 05, 2016
Hagmond:

pu.ssy?

Isn't that the name of an animal?
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Nobody: 2:57am On May 05, 2016
moshino:

Isn't that the name of an animal?
a calm and tender one
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by dosh16(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2016
I order if she is user to angle 90 or her leg is just sitting on his butt..... Ok oh.... cry
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by dosh16(m): 7:19am On May 05, 2016
I wonder if she is used to angle 90 or her leg is just sitting on his butt..... God win finally!!! .... cry
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Nobody: 7:24am On May 05, 2016
I see no difference
ikyTech:

You rather try it with American babe?
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by deebrain(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2016
I pray for every guy connected to me (friends and enemies alike) that they will not fall into this temptation in Jesus name.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by LemonBoy1: 8:32am On May 05, 2016
nah, thats not mumu. my fiancee has my ATM card and details. Love is boundless
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by danxzy: 9:59am On May 05, 2016
foolishness, these what she can do when u took her to the bank with ur ATM she will show u love that u never expect from her nonsense
i pity some guys that can fall for this type of trap for ladies. she can even kiss u there just to get what she need from u thats all
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by danxzy: 9:59am On May 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]foolishness, these what she can do when u took her to the bank with ur ATM she will show u love that u never expect from her nonsense
i pity some guys that can fall for this type of trap for ladies. she can even kiss u there just to get what she need from u thats all
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by mikron(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2016
nigeriancritic1:

WHAT IF NA HIM WIFE!
wife no go follow am stand for atm like that
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by tosyne2much(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
this guy is da most silliest being to ever walk this planet earth walahi
The guy no just try at all cheesy
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by nigeriancritic1(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2016
mikron:
wife no go follow am stand for atm like that
What if honeymoon?
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by xtgozie(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2016
Hagmond:

The word toto irritates me

What is the meaning sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When a lady is too difficult. / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.