Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM (42282 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by tico1212(m): 6:22pm On May 04, 2016
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by lilmax(m): 6:26pm On May 04, 2016
chydii:
grin
She don lock am
grincheesycheesy
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 04, 2016
louisdemaria:
But the "thing" it connotes does wht to u?
it uplifts me bro into another world

1 Like

Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by hotspec(m): 6:36pm On May 04, 2016
Is dt not lalasticlala?
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by DidiLove1: 6:37pm On May 04, 2016
optionB:
This Is The End Of The Road For This Guy, Pics

I wonder the kind of mumu love that will get me into this mess. May God help our hustling guys!

The sign clearly says Cash Accepting ATM. Have you thought of the possibility that he's actually depositing money instead of withdrawing? Nigerians been jumping to conclusions before Noah built his ark!

1 Like

Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2016
The money he wouldn't withdraw to give to his mother
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Ghost447(m): 6:57pm On May 04, 2016
It doesn't change anything for me, I can't withdraw more than what I have in mind and I am not going to check my balance after withdrawal. Finally, I usually delete my alert message(s) as soon as I receive it.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by pressplay411(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2016
chydii:
grin
She don lock am

She dey give d guy Trailer for the blue film dem go shoot so him go cleanup account.
KonjiNaBastard
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by MielBaker(m): 7:08pm On May 04, 2016
ABSA....

My SA babes... See close marking.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by phranq(m): 7:18pm On May 04, 2016
and dat waz Hw my guy lost his April salary!!!! cryand dat waz Hw my guy lost his April salary!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 04, 2016
Hagmond:

The word toto irritates me
U just confirmed ur gay-ness.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Lennylinconlee(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2016
the guy naa even corper.....he want to withdraw his allowee......mumu otondo...
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 04, 2016
really bro gay I said the word not the organ
lordjude:
U just confirmed ur gay-ness.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Mbediogu(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2016
chydii:
grin She don lock am
True true the man don succumb to oblivion. He go turn to goat head.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Mbediogu(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2016
Hagmond:
Does it irritate you 'in Toto' or partially?
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Longman313(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2016
Women hmmmm cheesy
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 04, 2016
I prefer another word
Mbediogu:

Does it irritate you 'in Toto' or partially?
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Mbediogu(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
this guy is da most silliest being to ever walk this planet earth walahi

The boys father - My son dey township. He is trying but things are hard. We haven't heard from him o o o.

The girl's mother - My daughter is doing very well. You need to see the house she is building for us in the village.

1 Like

Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Mbediogu(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
louisdemaria:
But the "thing" it connotes does wht to u?

The connotation is Nigerian, not English or universal. I have an Italian friend by that name. Have you watched that timeless film called Wizard of Oz? What is the name of that dog that exposed the fraudulent wizard? The name is Toto. Infact the current head of Cypriot mafia network is Toto. I can go on and on.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by fundeb(f): 8:24pm On May 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]who knows maybe d acc.is for d babe! undecidedwho knows maybe d acc.is for d babe!

1 Like

Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by captianfreeman(m): 9:20pm On May 04, 2016
Some of South African dudes, are like that . They have been mumurize since the days of apartheid. That is how they roll.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by louisdemaria(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2016
Mbediogu:

I can go on and on.
pls,be ma guest.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Taryur3(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2016
optionB:
This Is The End Of The Road For This Guy, Pics

I wonder the kind of mumu love that will get me into this mess. May God help our hustling guys!
lols...our money
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by idinc(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2016
Caption..."Nollywood actor Tony Umez spotted withdrawing at the ATM with a lady"
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 04, 2016
Office lala
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by moshino(m): 11:01pm On May 04, 2016
Hagmond:

What word would you prefer?
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by denda(m): 11:03pm On May 04, 2016
end time for him
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:04pm On May 04, 2016
Hagmond:
LOL!!!it turns me on when a girl says her toto is wet.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Opeyemi4real(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2016
What if the reverse is the case? Maybe d card belongs to thelady.
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Lawcurrent(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2016
the girl be like he has been taken already
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by Hades2016(m): 12:36am On May 05, 2016
hob:
he has to pay 4 d toto naaaa

lol guy u da para oooo grin
Re: Man Withdrawing Money With A Lady At ATM by ikyTech(m): 12:52am On May 05, 2016
Oma307:
I cant try it with any naija babe

You rather try it with American babe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / When a lady is too difficult. / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.