Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C (16340 Views)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding / Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
samsam2019:
so you don't want non virgins to tell you what to do with your body but ended up telling us what to do with our body

Say to premarital sex?

You must be having a laugh.

Even if I die and come into this world again 50 times, I would still have sex before marriage
lmaoooo
Dis ur reply is so blunt..
I love the 'even if I die and come into this world again I wuld still have sex before marriage
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
It does not matter. Whoever took de decision shud b able to face the result. But it is a concern dat one might find out dat his thing is even smaller dan a baby's pinky on dat day. Gosh dat wud b toture
micropinky....
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
It does not matter. Whoever took de decision shud b able to face the result. But it is a concern dat one might find out dat his thing is even smaller dan a baby's pinky on dat day. Gosh dat wud b toture
micropinky....well that can be solved by attaching cow flesh to d ...... using super glue
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Yer free to choose
...*Just as women who wait are

°•°Now as fer me....
°•I choose a sweet innocent virgin man cheesy
°An when our wedding night comes I'll teach what needs ta be done wink
...That's what self help articles on the web are for!
He can learn.
You can better yerself sexually.
We gon have lotsa fun learnin' tagther

°•To say that a man waiting until marriage to have sex is doing so because he has a small banana
Or is impotent
Is a wild assumption.
There are many more reasons why a man would wait.
wat of if u end up wit a virgin man and it happens dat ur hubby is either impotent or his TOOLBOX is less than 1 inch in length
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
wat of if u end up wit a virgin man and it happens dat ur hubby is either impotent or his TOOLBOX is less than 1 inch in length
.. grin I've heard those reasons before and like then,now still I find them utterly ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
.. grin I've heard those reasons before and like then,now still I find them utterly ridiculous.
u knw u re shying away frm d question?.....u must have ur reasons shaa oooo
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
u knw u re shying away frm d question?.....u must have ur reasons shaa oooo
*I've not.I just think it's ridiculous and unlikely.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*I've not.I just think it's ridiculous and unlikely.
ok oooo...in as much as it sounds ridiculous and unlikely (ur words)...its very much possible and trust me...been married/ dating some1 wit micropinky will definitely lead to infidelity
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
ok oooo...in as much as it sounds ridiculous and unlikely (ur words)...its very much possible and trust me...been married/ dating some1 wit micropinky will definitely lead to infidelity
*you have much interest In my love life grin ....why?
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*you have much interest In my love life grin ....why?
u sure know how to read handwritings on d wall........ but well dis time u re reading it all wrong...am not interested in UR LOVE LIFE as per say.......just dat I find ur reasoning amusing...and virtuous .
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
u sure know how to read handwritings on d wall........ but well dis time u re reading it all wrong...am not interested in UR LOVE LIFE as per say.......just dat I find ur reasoning amusing...and virtuous .
*don't deny grin

....."virtuous " then why are you picking with me?
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*don't deny grin

"handsUp#....I am curious abt......
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*don't deny grin

"#handsUp#....I am curious abt......
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
"#handsUp#....I am curious abt......
* what?
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* what?
am curious abt ur plan B.....what u will do when d virgin man of ur dream own a healthy 1 inch TOOLBOX......#
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
am curious abt ur plan B.....what u will do when d virgin man of ur dream own a healthy 1 inch TOOLBOX......#
..grin he won't

*°Being virgin tell marriage
doesn't mean a man doesn't have the material ta satisfy a woman
..... just that he's waiting for the right 1 to pleasure
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ladies all over the world are always adviced to protect their Cookie ( Vajaja) till marriage. As it's usually written : close your legs tight like Mami water.

Ok fine, sounds cool but pls lets view dis scenario:

Let's say the very first time you sleep with your husband is on your wedding night.
What happens when your husband know little or nothing about sex?
What happens when your husband doesn't know even how to position himself in a missionary style/position?

What happens when you realize suddenly on that excited wedding night that you have finally entered one chance regarding sex? What happens when you suddenly realize you need to even show your husband where to put his penis, how to put it, how to sit on top of you, how to go in the upward and forward thrust, how to feel , how to touch you and where to even touch you? What will you do?
Will you ever ask or advice another woman to marry without sexually been active with the spouse ?

Do you know most men who insist on sex ONLY after marriage HAVE a somewhat problem sexually or physically ?

This scenario can be more bad when d bride isn't a virgin..cos this can mke d lady to start looking out for someone that can satisfy her. I know some pple will come here and say
They wuld pray and fast for him to start learning, listening and knowing sex and understanding intimacy in marriage. What if he is impotent?

How do you pray for a miracle to happen so that a man learns the act of sex?

Personally can u practice no sex till after marriage? Will u advice anyone to practice it? Pls share ur view

Cc lalasticlala
. Is Sex a top priority in marriage? Abeg what you wrote here doesn't make sense jare, if you find out the man isn't good in bed or something it is your responsibility as a wife and a woman to find a solution to the problem. Don't try to change the mind of VIRGINS because with this write up, it wouldn't work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
..grin he won't

*°Being virgin tell marriage
doesn't mean a man doesn't have the material ta satisfy a woman
..... just that he's waiting for the right 1 to pleasure
deep down ur "virtuous" hrt(frm ur writeup ooo) u know dat sound unrealistic....bin a virgin guy...definitely mean dia is sumfin seriously wrong wit d guy ranging from lack of courage , homosexuality, masturbate like hell, micropinky...and having a low self esteem and from medical point of view, men who are not sexually active especially in their teens and middle age tends to develop BPH , bald head,and even prostrate cancer.....
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
deep down ur "virtuous" hrt(frm ur writeup ooo) u know dat sound unrealistic....bin a virgin guy...definitely mean dia is sumfin seriously wrong wit d guy ranging from lack of courage , homosexuality, masturbate like hell, micropinky...and having a low self esteem and from medical point of view, men who are not sexually active especially in their teens and middle age tends to develop BPH , bald head,and even prostrate cancer.....
*you've been Ill informed.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*you've been Ill informed.
by books and journals older than u ....and written by brilliant scholars....I dont think sooo...am not ill informed..I think u shuld read about d benefits of sex ...u will definitely advice ur virgin man to come get u #mischievous
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Natotogokillme: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't want to marry a novice. Toto is one thing I can't do without
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Natotogokillme:
I don't want to marry a novice. Toto is one thing I can't do without
gross moniker
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
by books and journals older than u ....and written by brilliant scholars....I dont think sooo...am not ill informed..I think u shuld read about d benefits of sex ...u will definitely advice ur virgin man to come get u #mischievous
.........no sir.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Natotogokillme: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
gross moniker
You think my moniker is gross? You haven't seen anything yet
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Natotogokillme:
You think my moniker is gross? You haven't seen anything yet
ok
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*. .........no sir.
aiit ma....
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
chidarlus:
aiit ma....
*Yer done now?
.....why where you so keen on it?You don't think there's something wrong with a Virgin woman do you?
Or do you subscribe to the LIE that man is more sexual
Likely given the baseless "facts" you tried ta force feed me.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Yer done now?
.....why where you so keen on it?You don't think there's something wrong with a Virgin woman do you?
haaaa....I like u already and dats kinda strange cos u sound like a lawyer... ..and I dont like lawyers ...virgin women are sexually inexperienced.....but are beta dan virgin men given d kinda society we re in...and medically its beta for women to kip dia virginity till after dia teens cos of early sex has bin linked to cervical cancer while d reverse is d case in men......I prefer me a virgin woman than a virgin guy(hypothetical speaking)
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*Yer done now?
haaa....I dont think dia is anything wrong with virginity ...infact its a good tin especially in women..but its kinda odd wen a man claims he is a virgin ....something aiint just right..and it may be a LIE that a man is more sexual but its NOT a lie that our society and religion permits a man to be MORE sexual.....happy sunday
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 5:27am On Jun 07, 2016
chidarlus:
haaa....I dont think dia is anything wrong with virginity ...infact its a good tin especially in women..but its kinda odd wen a man claims he is a virgin ....something aiint just right..and it may be a LIE that a man is more sexual but its NOT a lie that our society and religion permits a man to be MORE sexual.....happy sunday
chidarlus:
haaaa....I like u already and dats kinda strange cos u sound like a lawyer... ..and I dont like lawyers ...virgin women are sexually inexperienced.....but are beta dan virgin men given d kinda society we re in...and medically its beta for women to kip dia virginity till after dia teens cos of early sex has bin linked to cervical cancer while d reverse is d case in men......I prefer me a virgin woman than a virgin guy(hypothetical speaking)
°•*Yes I know that you and society both your (Nigeria)
And mine(usa) are gender biased when it comes to sex and virginity.
Still don't make it fact or right
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 07, 2016
numerouno01. No that's me in my profile picture.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by stevo4them(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2016
i promised my girfriend sex until marriage nigth and was sadly heartbroken two days ago

gosh....is it a crime to be self disciplined?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup / Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.