Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C (16376 Views)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding / Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
MasterofNL:
Oga, live your life the way you want and allow others live the way they want.

If you want to fvcck 1000 women every day, that is your cup of tea, e no consain us.

If I want to zip up till I marry, that is my cup of tea and e no consain you.
since u knw dis alrdy, y coming here to call someone silly for saying her own mind? Live and let's live
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 05, 2016
Theophinio:

Nice one dude
Dear Op
Can you now see that everything in life involves RISK
Just do what you have been commanded to do by your creator.
#PEACE
cool
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Mypeople2(m): 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
Women na wa for una o... When decide to make love to your girlfriend, the girl will say you a bad guy .If you don't, the lady will say you have a problem and that you are not a man. Na wa for women

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by jashar(f): 5:22am On May 06, 2016
ukjerry:

My Dear, pls laugh o.

people will just be justifying sex before marriage. Trying to get everyone to their side and feel good about what they are doing by criticizing the others.

Non-virgin= That's alright, it's ur life. it's how you want it. Has it's pros and cons ..dont justify it and call D virgins novice or they'll marry impotent or "small pee pee" men

Virgin= fine, it's okay. your choice. Even better, cos u don't have to worry about stds and aids and unwanted preg. Won't also make you call D non-virgins sluts or cheaters or whatever

Summary = Stay your lane.

kiss
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 06, 2016
Mypeople2:
Women na wa for una o... When decide to make love to your girlfriend, the girl will say you a bad guy .If you don't, the lady will say you have a problem and that you are not a man. Na wa for women
what r u even saying mr man
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by biijei(m): 5:48am On May 11, 2016
OK, I culdnt get much slp, decided 2 enter NL den I stumbld on ds topic

I tnk it's all bou trust nd free/open communication btw d couple...d fact dat he/she (or maybe even both) decide 2 abstain till weddn nyt doesn't mean dat dey cnt talk bou sex whyl courtin. Dey culd each share wat little dey know bout it from tym 2 tym, dier fantasies nd all....wit tym, evn if derz a novince in 1 of dem (or both), dey'll each av an idea of wat 1 person expcts frm d other, it'll build up d anticipation nd culd evn lead 2 a whole new level of fun whn both parties r learnin for d 1st tym how 2 please one another. (it'll get beta nd mre fun wt more practice)

For d case of possibly avin problems wt his pendulum, I mentiond "trust" earlier on yh? Yh. Derz no way a dude'll av issues wt his pendulum nd not knw about it physically. So if after all d various sex talk dey myt av had, he held bak dat very vital information bout himself from her.....(Dats lyk yu tellin som1 yu trust dat yu can't swim, nd den wt yu putin on a blindfold, he leads you 2 a sea n leaves yu 2 drown)... if he cn withold smtn dat imprtant from her all the period dey were courtin, dat dude isn't trustworthy....i dunno of any marriage dat stood firm on a foundation dat has bn crackd by deceit. No1'll blame yu for opting out of d marriage den.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Frostty: 12:46pm On May 11, 2016
i wld rather advice dat one of d partners shld be experienced.dis happened to me.my wife was a virgo.she didnt allow me to touch her until afta marriage.although i b experience guy 4 dis game.despite ma experience,it took me 3 attempt b4 i could disflower her coz of d pain and bleedn.had it been we r both inexperience,it can even take a month.so d choice is urs oooo

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Tonydeeb(m): 12:09am On May 14, 2016
VampireeM:

lol. Gay?? Impotent?? Didnt they date/court?? Its only a not smart lady that will say she is ignorant of those. I think it would ve been better you asked "what if the man has low libido" cool

Now, tell me... Is having 'Low Libido' an egregious scenario... Or does it imply a disease?.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by SmartThief(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2016
All these non-virgins self...trying their best to make the virgins themselves...let me tell you the ugly truth '' YOU ARE NOT ONE AND WILL NEVER BE ONE" tongue. GET THAT SHIT INTO UR HEADS!!. VIRGINITY IS A PRIDE...keep it for the right person. grin

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 14, 2016
SmartThief:
All these non-virgins self...trying their best to make the virgins themselves...let me tell you the ugly truth '' YOU ARE NOT ONE AND WILL NEVER BE ONE" tongue. GET THAT SHIT INTO UR HEADS!!. VIRGINITY IS A PRIDE...keep it for the right person. grin
ok sir

No need to scream cheesy
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by ndujekwu(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=45310949]

This scenario can be *MORE BAD* when d bride isn't a virgin....

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 14, 2016
Do you know most men who insist on sex ONLY after marriage HAVE a somewhat problem sexually or physically ?

This is were you got it all wrong, it all depends on the dudes sexual orientation and not the guys sexual malfunction.
No insult Intended, just my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Ekakamba: 6:05pm On May 14, 2016
Jah bless ya!
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Yer free to choose
...*Just as women who wait are

°•°Now as fer me....
°•I choose a sweet innocent virgin man cheesy
°An when our wedding night comes I'll teach what needs ta be done wink
...That's what self help articles on the web are for!
He can learn.
You can better yerself sexually.
We gon have lotsa fun learnin' tagther

°•To say that a man waiting until marriage to have sex is doing so because he has a small banana
Or is impotent
Is a wild assumption.
There are many more reasons why a man would wait.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
Ekakamba:
Jah bless ya!
smiley
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by slytubadth(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2016
i recommend that this thread be removed from the face of nairaland..just imagine this flat-head is preaching sex before marriage. if you av been disflowed dont encourage others.. its ur own mistake, ur headache. deal with it.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 14, 2016
slytubadth:
i recommend that this thread be removed from the face of nairaland..just imagine this flat-head is preaching sex before marriage. if you av been disflowed dont encourage others.. its ur own mistake, ur headache. deal with it.
u wunt respect urslf now and stfu!

Dat ur as5 has been screwed repeatedly by a dude like u dosnt give u the right to chuk ur mouth in this typa talk.. Ure not one of us so go away wit ur pampered but.t
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by slytubadth(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2016
Is that all? am only sharing ma views flat-head! all this non-virgins sef.jus because u gave out ur virignity doesnt mean u av 2encourage others 2do d same..u are supposed 2be dishing out advices nt encouragin dem 2taste d goods b4 purchasing. sick-head
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by SmartThief(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2016
if saying the right thing is screaming...i will madam!
naughtynaughty:
ok sir

No need to scream cheesy
wink
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 1:12am On May 26, 2016
undecided big deal.. Am waiting grin

KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Yer free to choose

°•°Now as fer me....
He can learn.

°•To say that a man waiting until marriage to have sex is doing so because he has a small banana
Or is impotent
Is a wild assumption.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
will u walk away or stay?

I would never go through that because I do not practise that, but I do regret breaking it anyway. If I was still a virgin, I would have stayed till marriage and never walk away if it is small
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by elov(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2016
My adorable friend makydebbie, what's your say on this?
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by makydebbie(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2016
elov:
My adorable friend makydebbie, what's your say on this?
#teamnosextillweddingnight
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by kikayboss(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:
**sighs**...i comment my reserve..
.#teamnosexuntil .......
maybe tomorrow.....
lmao....
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by makydebbie(f): 3:02pm On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
**sighs**...i comment my reserve.. .#teamnosexuntil ....... maybe tomorrow..... lmao....
lol..

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by thowbie7ven(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Yer free to choose

°•°Now as fer me....
He can learn.

Or is impotent
Is a wild assumption.
What is banana?...i've googled and checked my dictionary I cnt find it....pls help me with the meaning!
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by kikayboss(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2016
thowbie7ven:
What is banana?...i've googled and checked my dictionary I cnt find it....pls help me with the meaning!
the banana i know is a something consumed mainly by females through the mouth or any other vacant hole....

is that clear?
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by thowbie7ven(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2016
kikayboss:
the banana i know is a something consumed mainly by females through the mouth or any other vacant hole....

is that clear?
Okay...but which vacant hole is that...be specific please!
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by kikayboss(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2016
thowbie7ven:
Okay...but which vacant hole is that...be specific please!
na waaa oooo....OK nau...any hole that can take... even if na the hole wet dey her ear sef no problem...
cheesy
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by elov(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2016
makydebbie:

That's my gal... cheesy cheesy #itrustya #samehere
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by makydebbie(f): 2:52am On May 27, 2016
elov:

That's my gal... cheesy cheesy #itrustya #samehere
lol...
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 3:14am On May 27, 2016
thowbie7ven:
...Guess cheesy
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by samsam2019: 3:40am On May 27, 2016
VampireeM:
The kind of comment Non-virgins make just to make the virgins feel intimidated or bow under pressure..

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion or choice sexually. I believe the virgins ve their reasons for not having sex so all these reasons are just like trash in the waste bin.

Say No to Premarital sex even though almost everyone is doing it.
so you don't want non virgins to tell you what to do with your body but ended up telling us what to do with our body

Say to premarital sex?

You must be having a laugh.

Even if I die and come into this world again 50 times, I would still have sex before marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thread closed / Dating A Stingy Guy / My End Of Year Apology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.