Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? (2194 Views)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 10:30pm On May 04, 2016
McLeyyin:
Ionno tho but this proposal stuff might not work for me. People tryna outdo each other.
BTW, ladies should fantasize more about how their marriage will be intact for years rather than one fairy tale proposal.

Exactly wat av been preaching

Who proposal help?

I dont need proposal

Just my own peace

Nobody shd propose abeg

All i need is my own little humble peace nd happiness
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by olac21(m): 10:42pm On May 04, 2016
PapaZeus:
As 4 me na front of one Merrybet shop 4 one gud saturday go make sense

Mad man..its actually a good place though
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by JustOzito(f): 10:44pm On May 04, 2016
kiddoiLL:
after u want all these?? pfffft someone is still living in Disney world
funny pix
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by JustOzito(f): 10:45pm On May 04, 2016
kiddoiLL:
ooosheeeeeeyy!Martin Luther Queen.....keep dreaming big
thanks for believing in my dream
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by JustOzito(f): 10:47pm On May 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
I like your faith

it's so strong and fat
thanks a lot, although I'v not heard of fat faith
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by McLeyyin: 11:03pm On May 04, 2016
halfricanadian:

Exactly wat av been preaching

Who proposal help?

I dont need proposal

Just my own peace

Nobody shd propose abeg

All i need is my own little humble peace nd happiness
Very few ladies will agree with you. Proposal is okay tho but I think it's the least important.
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by olac21(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2016
marshalcarter:
Why would I propose undecided

4wat make why

Just put her in helegoter and fly up...den u tell her...'Take dis ring or u getat of ma chopper ryt now grin

Bro..are you this wicked?lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:02am On May 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Seems yu crazy abt tha Beach...

lol! Good dream

mehn i looooove de sea. Lol
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by marshalcarter: 5:44am On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Kuku kill her dats better

Someone like me with d way i feel now

I will kuku jump with gladness
Ma 6ta in the Lord... U cnt oo...maybe wen i take you lyk 500000ft above sea level..u wan jump?? undecided angel gabriel no dey ya back ooo..so just accept the ring grin nd be ma wifey grin
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 8:11am On May 05, 2016
marshalcarter:

Ma 6ta in the Lord... U cnt oo...maybe wen i take you lyk 500000ft above sea level..u wan jump?? undecided angel gabriel no dey ya back ooo..so just accept the ring grin nd be ma wifey grin

Are u dat crazy?
Take who above sea level

wats dat for

Is it by force to be with u?
Is dis a military regimé?

Pls nd pls crazy fellow go nd come bt dont force me to accept ur ring
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:12am On May 05, 2016
wittyt98:
. madam watin happen ??
lol.. Ntin happen o uncle, tz jst a wish cheesy
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 8:16am On May 05, 2016
McLeyyin:
Very few ladies will agree with you. Proposal is okay tho but I think it's the least important.

As for me i will add up the way he made me feel from d start

Cos if i overlook it and i get carried away nd say yes

Do wedding

Wen he exhibit does attitude again

Everyone will now b accusing me i knew he was like dat before i married him

Marriage is bou my life time nd i av to share it with who i am really sure of

No one loves my life dan me why shd i now listen to people or rather i listen to my heart

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by Harjet(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Kuku kill her dats better

Someone like me with d way i feel now

I will kuku jump with gladness
Been seeing some of ur posts .. Sori to ask, did anyone break ur heart recently?
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 8:44am On May 05, 2016
Harjet:
Been seeing some of ur posts .. Sori to ask, did anyone break ur heart recently?

No nobody did

I just love attention
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by Harjet(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

No nobody did
I just love attention
Oh! I see
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by marshalcarter: 10:19am On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

Are u dat crazy?
Take who above sea level

wats dat for

Is it by force to be with u?
Is dis a military regimé?

Pls nd pls crazy fellow go nd come bt dont force me to accept ur ring
Eeeerm....sister...hope you knw dat m just kiddin...dis 1 u don dey take am go another level
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by halfricanadian(f): 1:34pm On May 05, 2016
marshalcarter:

Eeeerm....sister...hope you knw dat m just kiddin...dis 1 u don dey take am go another level

You dont have to joke with my life

Cos wen a life is gone it cant b regained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by marshalcarter: 2:35pm On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

You dont have to joke with my life
Cos wen a life is gone it cant b regained
Ah ah....aunty...sorry ooo
No vex...ndo ooo
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by RoyalBlak007: 4:23pm On May 05, 2016
grin
marshalcarter:

Ah ah....aunty...sorry ooo

No vex...ndo ooo
Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by marshalcarter: 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin
Make i go slp na b4 her next mgs go destroy ma screen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies How Do You Want To Be Proposed To? by solochris(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=marshalcarter post=45319125]Why would I propose undecided

4wat make why

Just put her in helegoter and fly up...den u tell her...'Take dis ring or u getat of ma chopper ryt now grin[/quote

u have killed me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? / What Happens To LOVE After Marriage!!! / Someone Told My Girlfriend This About Me, You Wont Believe What They Said.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.