Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. (17468 Views)

Anambra Least Foreign And Domestic Indebted State. Lagos, Osun, Highest -NBS / I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Subway1o1: 6:56pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:
Tunde Ebonyi is doing better than Osun and Ekiti state from the recent data grin grin

May God punish you and the Tunde. You have called more than 10 people tunde on this board. You have mental problem and its affecting your brain, no wonder your wife is on badoo scouting for dicks.

You better watch yourself before you run mad cos of one Tunde, no one will donate a kobo for your treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
erusen:
oduduwa was a prince from Benin kingdom.
Ko ni da fun o ah Oodua Prince of Which Benin kingdom
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by FKO81(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
Tunde why you dey vex like this are you not my friend again grin grin Ebonyi don overtake Osun and Ekiti tongue

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by engrchykae(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
Subway1o1:

So there are no Yorubas in other parts of the country? I cant see any sense in what you wrote, sorry.
ofcourse there is always traces of every tribe in every part of nigeria but u cant compare that to the kind of presence igbos and hausas have in every part of Nigeria.
Take it or take it.
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by banmee(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2016
Subway1o1:

Complain? This accursed fool is amazingly stup.id, save the world by ending your miserable life to avoid more ediots on earth. Ediot

End my life? You first. grin
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by phemybof(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2016
Osun Adara, Eko O Ni baje
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Subway1o1: 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
banmee:

End my life? You first. grin

The nematode is now boring.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by daywatcher: 7:20pm On May 05, 2016
christopher123:

So what are you saying that it is right to teach in Yoruba language

OK translate these words
Cell
Atom
Diode
Anode
Injector
Traction
Fraction
Software i

If you can translate these then I will know you are ready ...I will love my kids to be thought in global language as of my native language she will learn that at home

Me I can speak four languages
English ,French ,Igbo and a bit of Yoruba

I no try ? But they brought me up with English

cell = self
atom = atom
diode = day odious
anode = anodi
injector = inijekito
traction = turakison
fraction = turakison
software = sofuwie

See what I have done? Yorubanised all the words you listed. I should add the dots and tonatios signs but the tablet I am using does not allow

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by banmee(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2016
Subway1o1:

The nematode is now boring.

Nooooo. Don't stop now.we just got started. Don't tell me your brain power can't handle it.
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Surbway101: 7:45pm On May 05, 2016
banmee:

Nooooo. Don't stop now.we just got started. Don't tell me your brain power can't handle it.

You are boring me with your foolishness, you should be resting in hell now since you are useless.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Yorubanews: 7:54pm On May 05, 2016
MrGerald:
even 80% of yorubas tunes their tv screen to English movies of actors of Igbo characters

How did you get about the stats? Oh yea, Igbos and their lies.
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by banmee(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2016
Surbway101:

You are boring me with your foolishness, you should be resting in hell now since you are useless.

Lol...E don pain am
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Twistaray(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2016
Yorubanews:

How did you get about the stats? Oh yea, Igbos and their lies.

God bless you grin

Honestly often I wonder how those Ipod yoot reason. grin
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Yorubanews: 8:06pm On May 05, 2016
Twistaray:

God bless you grin

Honestly often I wonder how those Ipod yoot reason. grin

I don't even have their time today lol
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by orunto27: 8:19pm On May 05, 2016
Very good. Take the idea to Cocoa House for other states to join and for Finance. Let us have Yoruba Text Books in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for secondary schools before the end of August 2016.
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 05, 2016
goodvision12:
Na lie joor!why du yu people love lies so much.lie mohammed is a yooolobaaa man and can tell lies.
yorubas that has bn to Edo-state, south easterner states and some other parts of d South south will tell u how is like to be yoruba living in those places with discriminations of the highest order.....whereas when they r in d west it doesn't use to be so.

South South and South East people....if they don't stop, they will enjoy discrimination to d fullest as time goes on.
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by goodvision12(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2016
Drchristian:

yorubas that has bn to Edo-state, south easterner states and some other parts of d South south will tell u how is like to be yoruba living in those places with discriminations of the highest order.....whereas when they r in d west it doesn't use to be so.

South South and South East people....if they don't stop, they will enjoy discrimination to d fullest as time goes on.
so na wetin person tell yu, yu dey believe.yu didnt even go there to experience it yourself.madam abeg forget talk.The igbos are the most hospitable people.The yourubas are just pretenders and liars.The fear of a yoruba man is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 05, 2016
goodvision12:
so na wetin person tell yu, yu dey believe.yu didnt even go there to experience it yourself.madam abeg forget talk.The igbos are the most hospitable people.The yourubas are just pretenders and liars.The fear of a yoruba man is the beginning of wisdom.
u here to praise ur tribe..how many yorubas, hausas, fullanis e.t.c are in ur land?

can u compare it to d population of over 11 million in d west alone against less than 500 yorubas in d eastern region?
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by goodvision12(m): 9:40pm On May 05, 2016
Drchristian:

u here to praise ur tribe..how many yorubas, hausas, fullanis e.t.c are in ur land?

can u compare it to d population of over 11 million in d west alone against less than 500 yorubas in d eastern region?
yorubas are not good travellers.we are everywhere in nigeria because are the nerve centre of this country
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by ibedun: 9:54pm On May 05, 2016
goodvision12:
yorubas are not good travellers.we are everywhere in nigeria because are the nerve centre of this country

Ha ha ha ha, ki ki ki ki. Lmho ha ha ha ha. Refugee feeling funky. Ya people are running from something only Igbos sabi. Nerve centre ko, mouth centre ni. Even you don't believe that crap you put there.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Surbway101: 12:16am On May 06, 2016
banmee:

Lol...E don pain am

The fool is making painment with smileys. Buhahhahahha. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by banmee(m): 12:19am On May 06, 2016
Surbway101:

The fool is making painment with smileys. Buhahhahahha. Mumu

Kikikikikiki....E still De pain am.
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Surbway101: 12:26am On May 06, 2016
banmee:

Kikikikikiki....E still De pain am.

The mofo is crying as usual.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Nobody: 12:26am On May 06, 2016
Subway1o1:

May God punish you and the Tunde. You have called more than 10 people tunde on this board. You have mental problem and its affecting your brain, no wonder your wife is on badoo scouting for dicks.

You better watch yourself before you run mad cos of one Tunde, no one will donate a kobo for your treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by banmee(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2016
Surbway101:

The mofo is crying as usual.

Lol...the pain don increase. Kikikikikiki
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Surbway101: 12:43am On May 06, 2016
banmee:

Lol...the pain don increase. Kikikikikiki

The mofo is still crying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by banmee(m): 3:08am On May 06, 2016
Surbway101:

The mofo is still crying.
Says the m.oron who is tying.
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Surbway101: 5:39am On May 06, 2016
banmee:

Says the m.oron who is tying.

The wild animal continue to disgrace his useless family.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by banmee(m): 5:54am On May 06, 2016
Surbway101:

The wild animal continue to disgrace his useless family.

The poverty stricken fellow is still replying. Lol.
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by Surbway101: 5:59am On May 06, 2016
banmee:

The poverty stricken fellow is still replying. Lol.

Buhahahah the malnourished son of a village w.hore cant stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by teamchocolate: 6:05am On May 06, 2016
The children of hate will soon come here and say rubbish. Instead of them to go back to their cursed gully erosion poverty stricken red mud land. They wan die on top Lagos matter.. but wetin concern we Yorubas... WINNING! ! grin
Re: Lagos, Osun Assemble Advocate For Yoruba Language. by teamchocolate: 6:06am On May 06, 2016
The children of hate will soon come here and say rubbish. Instead of them to go back to their cursed gully erosion poverty stricken red mud land. They wan
die on top Lagos matter.. but wetin concern we Yorubas... WINNING! ! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It / Rivers Has Nothing To Show For Supporting PDP, Says Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.