Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” (44376 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by SucreB: 3:41pm On May 05, 2016
coolcharm:
Nw I see why Fayose acts like a premature baby. His watery brain is a product of watery pap and underdeveloped eggs, hence his mouth runs like tap water cheesy grin
and you will think you just spoke right?
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by emmykk(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:
Plz can someone explain why nairalanders clamour for FTC. I've noticed how happy they get when that is achieved.
Is there a prize attached to it ? Like money or subscription? So that I too will put in more effort to be FTC..

Thanks

when you are first to comment more people infact millions of people see your views.

to appreciate ftc when a thread get to page 3 chances are that most people dont read those comment.

if you love gej and a post that discredit him is in front page and over 30 people have said bad of him you will be depress because your views will nolonger count

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by AfroKnight: 3:41pm On May 05, 2016
omenka:
Ohh, now some people have brought it down to "idomatic" expression.

I bet if I told some dude on the street "you stink like ammonia", they'd pat me on the back for such a nice idiom.

People sha.

Well, Fayose is a mad dog... By the way, that's just an idiom.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Don't mind the wailer trying make sense out of nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by vikeyz(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2016
Y do i feel this man will run for presidency soon undecided
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by richidinho(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:
Plz can someone explain why nairalanders clamour for FTC. I've noticed how happy they get when that is achieved.
Is there a prize attached to it ? Like money or subscription? So that I too will put in more effort to be FTC..

Thanks

Is that u on ur DP?
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by dannytoe(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
Who fayose don epp?? e better focus on his stomach infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by kulrunsman79(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
derespect:
Some people are so dumb to d extent dat they don't understand simple idiomatic expression while some are so useless all because they want to have people's attention.

Which category does the goat belong?

Use these goats to adjust your conclusions.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Burger01(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
I can't even understand why the stomach infrastructure people chose this dead brain as governor smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by tommykiwi(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:

Thanks
FTC always gets a free Visa to Sambissa forest, so try and be the first to comment and U get urself a free Visa to Sambissa forest.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by quatum: 3:43pm On May 05, 2016
who is fayose
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by femi4: 3:43pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:

Thanks
When you get there, you ll have more than 4likes on your profile pix.

By the way, so you are going to be 22 this yr
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by gbens2000(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2016
Na the guy mumu pass cuz any sensible person understands the point he was trying to make.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Haryohdeji(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2016
post=45332090:

How can you describe a man who’s older than you by just 18 years, as your “grand father”?

Are you saying your own dad is older than you with 9 years and his own dad older than him with 9 years too?

These are some of the questions a Nigerian, Jack Obinyan, want Governor Ayo Fayose to answer after he called President Buhari his grandfather.

18 years is your elder brother, not grandfather. Lol!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/fayose-gets-reply-for-calling-buhari.html

Another zombie spotted
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by rita25(f): 3:44pm On May 05, 2016
EPIC KO! CIPE NI! see your head like mad cow grin
MadCow1:
Epic...

Fayose makes up 95% of everything that is Wrong with Ekiti State.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by 6digitscomrade: 3:46pm On May 05, 2016
respect to u!!!!!!!!one borehole of origin for ur active brain..
derespect:
Some people are so dumb to d extent dat they don't understand simple idiomatic expression while some are so useless all because they want to have people's attention.

Which category does the goat belong?
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 05, 2016
It is high time Fayose watched his tongue, humbled himself and became sincere, he talks too much, and so many unfruitful gains for him.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by oladokuntk(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2016
You are been realistic in ur comment. Thumbs up 4 u
jerryunit48:
He was only trying to show some respect

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by dikeigbo2(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
That's quantum respect and its reciprocal grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by luvly101: 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
Remember Fayose can also be his own Grandfather grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Jolumania432(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
cheesy Fayose is high wit ijaw weeds

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by AbrahamLincoln(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2016
post=45332090:

How can you describe a man who’s older than you by just 18 years, as your “grand father”?

Are you saying your own dad is older than you with 9 years and his own dad older than him with 9 years too?

These are some of the questions a Nigerian, Jack Obinyan, want Governor Ayo Fayose to answer after he called President Buhari his grandfather.

how stupid
When a kid behaves mature you call him an adult. ..
When a man becomes too archaic, mehn he's a grandfather oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Haryohdeji(m): 3:54pm On May 05, 2016
post=45332090:

Zombiesm spotted

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Eldahrix(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2016
omenka:

I bet if I told some dude on the street "you stink like ammonia", they'd pat me on the back for such a nice idiom.

People sha.

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by yemmight(m): 3:57pm On May 05, 2016
tommykiwi:
Clear road for the man wen sabi....Fayose.

When you see a madman who meets a fellow madman on the road and say to him ki lon se were yi ke? (What is wrong with this mad man?) He does not know who madman really is and that's the case of the person wey they clear road for Fayose.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by 4nobody4every1: 3:57pm On May 05, 2016
coolcharm:
Nw I see why Fayose acts like a premature baby. His watery brain is a product of watery pap and underdeveloped eggs, hence his mouth runs like tap water cheesy grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by firstolalekan(m): 3:59pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:

Thanks
21 years....
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Shollyjay90(m): 4:01pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:

Thanks
Na $1m Ooo,so Man No Dull Ursef Oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by omenka(m): 4:02pm On May 05, 2016
Ricswagger:

Well this shows that Omenka is a confirmed number1 zombie and an olodo of nairaland...that is jst an idiom
cc: Mynd44.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by mhunkey: 4:02pm On May 05, 2016
You burst my head!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
omenka:

People sha.

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by popcykaylah(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2016
Do Nigerians still see fayose as a serious person?him brain dey always dey upside down..wonder what he wwpukd have become if he wasn't into politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.