Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” (44380 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by NaijaCuzin: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
cool It appears Buhari men must have visited this idiot
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 6:35pm On May 05, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

for affordable data pls check my profile

OkOk cool
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Bgorgeous: 6:38pm On May 05, 2016
Hahahahahahaha, this guy , ur a saint
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Faru1(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2016
...if you want to impress people always there is possibility of you commiting blunders most of the time.
Fayose is fond of impressing his likes at the motor parks always and see the results now....
Sorry o ekiti people
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 6:44pm On May 05, 2016
Afrok:
A graduate of PIC from Unique school?

Yeah yeah
I know you very well...tho I can't recall your name.
A graduate of biochemistry shey?
Nice to see you here
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 6:47pm On May 05, 2016
darkenkach:

Let me tell you the secret. If you are FTC, your post will be read by everybody who viewed the topic and you might attract as many like, share nd mention as possible.

OK thanks smiley
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Afrok(m): 6:48pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:

Yeah yeah
I know you very well...tho I can't recall your name.
A graduate of biochemistry shey?
Nice to see you here
U are spot on... nice to meet u too...
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 6:49pm On May 05, 2016
firstolalekan:

21 years....

21 years of what?
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Afrok(m): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:

21 years of what?
dude just calculated your age from your moniker (1994)... quite funny undecided
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 6:50pm On May 05, 2016
femi4:
When you get there, you ll have more than 4likes on your profile pix.

By the way, so you are going to be 22 this yr

grin

And no ! I won't be 22 this year
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
emmykk:

when you are first to comment more people infact millions of people see your views.

to appreciate ftc when a thread get to page 3 chances are that most people dont read those comment.

if you love gej and a post that discredit him is in front page and over 30 people have said bad of him you will be depress because your views will nolonger count

Thanks for replying..very explanatory
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by femi4: 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:

grin

And no ! I won't be 22 this year
eh eh...i hear you
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
Afrok:
dude just calculated your age from your moniker (1994)... quite funny undecided

grin
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 7:00pm On May 05, 2016
richidinho:

Is that u on ur DP?

Yes
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by richidinho(m): 7:15pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:

Yes

Pls how much is dowry in your side grin
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Melinde: 7:26pm On May 05, 2016
DaBullIT:
whoever did that analysis is brilliant
what do you mean by the person being brilliant? 18years different for goodness sake. Did your mum have any child when you were 18yrs? Just use your family as an example and tell me if there is any 18 years gap between your siblings. Whoever that did the analysis is rather a dump
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by piagetskinner(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:
Plz can someone explain why nairalanders clamour for FTC. I've noticed how happy they get when that is achieved.
Is there a prize attached to it ? Like money or subscription? So that I too will put in more effort to be FTC..

Thanks

I wonder too o... No money, no subscription

It's not worth it, channel ur energy onto more productive activities. For this country wey we dey so, person supos dey sharp.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by firstolalekan(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:

21 years of what?
Sinse you've been breathing
I was there...
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by slyrone(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2016
sade1994:
Plz can someone explain why nairalanders clamour for FTC. I've noticed how happy they get when that is achieved.
Is there a prize attached to it ? Like money or subscription? So that I too will put in more effort to be FTC..

Thanks
My dear nor mind dose yeye pikin jumping and reeling in excitement for being the first to comment, nor prize is attached to it. they r just silly, what else do I expect from kids?
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Bamz(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Hehehe. Zahra don like the post sharply.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Nusaf: 9:48pm On May 05, 2016
okejos:
WHAT RUBBISH ARE MOST OF U EVEN WRITING IN THIS TREND. FAYOSE HAS NOT REPLY ANY OF THIS INSULT COS HE HIS WAITING FOR POSTERITY TO JUDGE BETWEEN HIS ACTION AND PMB BORROWING. GO CHECK ALL OVER THE WORLD. AND TELL US ANY OIL RICH NATION THAT BORROW TO BALANCE IT'S ANNUAL BUDGET. THAT DEBT IS SENSELES AND FRUDULENT
Why not work on ur English first?
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by sade1994(f): 10:10pm On May 05, 2016
slyrone:
My dear nor mind dose yeye pikin jumping and reeling in excitement for being the first to comment, nor prize is attached to it. they r just silly, what else do I expect from kids?

smiley
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by bizza45: 10:20pm On May 05, 2016
how will U feel if some tells U this " may God always ignore U d way buhari ignores fayose"
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by bizza45: 10:20pm On May 05, 2016
how will U feel if some tells U this " may God always ignore U d way buhari ignores fayose"
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by kenoz(m): 10:23pm On May 05, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by DaBullIT(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2016
Melinde:
what do you mean by the person being brilliant? 18years different for goodness sake. Did your mum have any child when you were 18yrs? Just use your family as an example and tell me if there is any 18 years gap between your siblings. Whoever that did the analysis is rather a dump

Your father na your mama Yansh

Use your family as an example erdyot

Mynd44
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by cruzyteejay(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2016
What do people gain from hating?.......almost everybody understood what fayose meant,just that some people that their minds have been blocked by hate will always find an avenue to rent their anger and hate words
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Bomboclad: 4:01am On May 06, 2016
Lol, the maths is very simple. Mr A was born in 1942 and when he was 17 years, he pregnanted a lady that gave birth in 1960 to Mr B. Hence, Mr A is the grand father of Mr B.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Ghost447(m): 6:35am On May 06, 2016
With the manner most of our young ones reason, there is no hope for Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Replied For Calling Buhari His “Grandfather” by Nusaf: 12:43pm On May 06, 2016
Ghost447:
With the manner most of our young ones reason, there is no hope for Nigeria.
Infact, 'there is no hope for Nigeria' is a gross understatement. When prof Wole Soyinka said 'my generation is a wasted generation', what he had seen was just a tip of the iceberg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Fayose React As Fayemi  Win At Tribunal / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.